/nonwhite/ general - Question of the Day Edition

i know Sup Forums is like 70% not white so i just want to know why you guys are so eager to suck white cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hluR7a79W14
youtube.com/watch?v=0X6lqD5gZdg
youtube.com/watch?v=oD4cBReV10Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more like white pussy amirite

>those digits earn you a (You)
We are simply the best. There really is no argument that can refute this.

but is it because of race tho?
can't a non-white person who grew up in white culture (properly integrated) be practically indistinguishable from your average white in terms of lifestyle and accomplishments?

Of course. This issue is really more about culture though. Think beauty standards. Black girls REEEEE so fucking hard about their stupid hair. White hair is perceived by most people to be the most attractive, and it's a pain in the ass for black girls to make their hair straight. Or look at how much asians are into lightening their skin. The lighter their skin, at least for women, the more beautiful they're considered to be.

You can talk about the accomplishments of different civilizations all day on here, but most people don't think like that. Culture is the most important thing to normies.

Yes, some black people (believe it or not) can behave like people, and not stupid fucking chimps.
But that is entirely dependent on whether they have father around or not....

I just want to watch the people who are aware of white genocide gumble and growl.

not a low iq nog but other types of people could potentially be.

Hey morocco, just curious, but how do you guys in other countries hear about such a small website like Sup Forums?

No, try visiting the islamicized parts of Europe, even the 2nd and 3rd gen are absolute trash.

We don't, there are like 5 moroccans that frequent pol, a riffian, a guy from Ifrane, and me from Casablanca. The rest, not sure about them.
Most Moroccans can't speak english, but I can assure you we're the as racist and anti-semetic as Poland.

haha thats awesome, are you native to the country? What is infastructure like there? (dial up/high speed) and What does the economy consist of? (rescource production) If u don't mind me asking?

Yeah but I am talking about the ones that integrate. The Islamised parts of Europe have so many muslims that just won't integrate, and I think the problem is there.
If the migrants were willing to live like white people, then we wouldn't have any of these problems.

I'm only 1/4 non white (Japanese)

Just lookin fo dat precious white DNA my nigga

don't hijack my thread bitch. fuck off.

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

BACK TO THE_DONALD

Well, half french, half Moroccan, catholic.
Infra-structure is good, in big cities.
We're a rural country, so bio-vegetables here are unbelievably cheap. We also do a lot of fishing, much like Iceland, and we support tourism, which is why we have double safety standards. We export phosphate to the US mainly. And Muribros has extended visas for the exceptional Moro-muri relations.

Is there still strong Spanish presense in the area? Is your country and the Straight of Gilbraltr a point of entry for north africans into europe? just curious, thank u for taking the time to answer my random questions

The vast influence of the aryan people reaches across the globe. Even "far eastern" schools of thought--Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism--are of aryan origin. Whites are admired and studied because our culture has impacted the world in a way that no other cultures have come close to doing.

can you prove hinduism etc are white in origin?

That's not a smile.

Shia Muslim here, but I still believe we need to secure future for white race. It is our best chance against the Jews inshallah

As a non white I'm able to further comprehend a lot of things that liberal whites all over Europe and America fail to see having lived sheltered mommy and daddy lives. I realize the majority of minorities are mentally unable to change or adapt to Western ideology, some are even so subhuman they can't even feel empathy for their fellow man.

Was traditional Northern white folks relgion based off of the "horoscope" animals and such? or did they have their own thing going for them? i'm curious cuz i'm half norwegion and know nothing about my genetic homeland

>counting on us defeating the jew

i got bad news for you homie, we tried and now we live in a "multi-cultural paradise".

This is a thing. Its the sociably polite acknowledgment of your presence....but i really dont want to talk to you...type gesture

Curious, since there's a lot of non-whites here.

Is anyone a non-white white supremicist, in any sense? By that I mean, in white nationalist circles we have no problem admitting that jews and asians have higher IQs than whites, and Jews particularly have higher verbal IQs than whites. We maintain that whites, however, are better at building cohesive societies due to the right mix of individualistic and collectivist traits, combined with a pretty high average IQ compared to the browns as well as a tendency for future-oriented thinking and an altruistic nature (the latter of which is good by itself, but is easily exploited by other races). So we'll admit that Jews and Asians are smarter than us (but won't go full supremecist and say they're entirely better than us).

Do any non-whites similarly admit that whites are better in some or another capacity than your race?

The issues with negros and non whites is that their entire culture is based around being aggressive and committing crime. In school negros have negros as friends, and they all try to out do one another with their thugness, strength and crimes, when a negro is actually interested in studying or behaving correctly, they will get called out by most blacks for "trying" to be a whitey. Non whites being aggressive has nothing to do with white oppression or their economic stance, it's all about the non white culture where aggressiveness and quick money is valued higher than intelligence and success. I can guarantee you that every rare successful negro that became a doctor/lawyer/business owner grew up around whites and with whites that encouraged him to follow success instead of crime.

You can even slowly see it with Asians happening, many american Asians are starting to accept black hip hop culture as their own and trying to fit into that, most likely because they were called out by other Asians or even whites for trying to hard to be like whites.

>tfw when born white

>The issues with negros and non whites is that their entire culture is based around being aggressive and committing crime.
It's not their culture, it's their biological nature. Where do you think their culture came from? It's inherent. Look up studies of blacks adopted into rich white families. For all those people saying "it's cool if they're raised in a white culture and assimilate," look up "return to the mean IQ"

Why do you think all the physical features of blacks and whites, including skeletal structure, blood cells, testosterone levels, etc can be different, but not the brain?

>why you guys are so eager to suck white cock?
If I believe that's I am white hard enough they will accept me maybe even let me wash their things or do their laundry

I'm no white but I understand the importance of the continuance of higher IQ white race

I agree they are the best

It's not a bad thing though. Why does this make people so angry?

Envy
My great grandfather knew that, that whites were superior thats why he gave his daughter to a French man not to marry but to give her a superior child, from that moment forward everything was good, so I Thank and Praise the white man for the life I been given

It's a confusing thing from my pov. I'm clearly not white, my father is a black man (west african descent) and my mom is a swede (swedish descent). But when I try to argue with my dad about race, he says I just don't understand because I'm white. Same thing happens with his black friends, and my black friends....it's a strange situation to be in. I'm not full Sup Forums,, I'm not a white supremacist, I just hate the anti-white racism that's rampant in our media and society and is simply allowed to exist. Basically

>tfw too white to be black
>tfw too black to be white

pic related, my hand. I won't post my face, but just imagine an uglier version of Derek Jeter with slightly lighter skin, wavy brown hair, and freckles.

*and my mom is a white woman (swedish descent)

Same thing, I guess, but for the sake of not being redundant I wanted to correct myself

>> i just want to know why you guys are so eager to suck white cock?

Cause its so petite and cute desu I just can't help myself. The most feminine of penii to sure.

Congrats on being a living meme.

>Thank and praise the white man for the life I have been given
Why can't people accept that white people create amazing societies? Why do they attack the people taking care of them and setting the conditions for them to succeed?

i don't think all whites are higher iq than nonwhites. same with asians (there's just a shit ton of them so they're going to have more smart people) but i do think white culture is superior to other cultures and i am a nonwhite trump hating hillary supporter.

Because we were raised on stories of whites brutally abusing our grandparents and parents (depending on how old we are). When you've been raised being taught to think a certain way, it's very difficult to break out of that way of thinking.

White left-wing academics don't help. Much like nonwhites, they too were raised on stories of whites brutally abusing blacks, and they've internalized that as a sort of guilt. So they publish papers, studies, articles, legitimizing hatred of white people. Then these things are picked up on by ant-white media outlets like BET, ESPN, Salon....and it becomes a feedback loop. Also, I've noticed a disturbing trend of part-white/part-blacks being the driving force behind this.

>grandad was a self-hating half-white, hated his black son
>black dad told me about the evil white man (even though he married a white woman?)
>turn on sportscenter
>two mulattos (Michael and Jamel from "the six") telling me about the evil white man
>turn on CNN
>two mulattos (Don Lemon and Sean King) telling me about the evil white man
>turn on Comedy Central
>a mulatto (Trevor Noah) telling me about the evil white man and about how Black Lives Matter is important
>look up Black Lives matter
>it was founded by two mulattos (forget their names, but they're two "biracial" women), and they want to tell me about the evil white man

Everywhere you turn, as a nonwhite, all your sources of information tell you that whites are evil and blacks are good, even though many of them are half-white themselves. What else would you think? And it's not even a matter of education, because honestly it gets worse once you get to a university.

Can confirm most whites are pretty retarded but the few, relatively speaking, high iq whites do in fact create superior cultures. More importantly, they create superior institutions and systems of government.

Because they are stupid they think they can do a better job but when you put them on charge they fuck everything I swear to white god, every country must have their own supply of white people so nothing wrong happens. We also have to forget about our ooga bugga cultures . the white man have a better culture and they are so great and good that they let us be a part of it, oh dear lord Praise the white man.
As I said master we are fools forgive our ignorance

I give you that look while you're getting handcuffed and slammed on top of the squad car

Idk I am white-passing and have spent my whole life around whites, and didn't even know I wasn't white until high school, so I guess my subconscious still identifies with whiteness

>can't a non-white person who grew up in white culture (properly integrated) be practically indistinguishable from your average white in terms of lifestyle and accomplishments?

No, next question

>When you've been raised being taught to think a certain way, it's very difficult to break out of that way of thinking
Truer words were never spoken. That's why taking the redpill is so god damn hard. Imagine actually believing that the holocaust never happened after everything you learned in school.

I like everything you're saying. I'm not a big believer in white privilege with one big exception. White children are told from day one that they can be anything they want. We're encouraged and taught to think critically. We're thriving in the economy despite every major media outlet telling us that we're the problem and everyone should hate us. Non-whites don't get that message of love and empowerment as children and it's a damn shame.

ITT self-conscious coloreds

Pretty much white , hapas are basically white but i still oppose wmaf because there offspring almost always end up safe hating retards largely due to white worshipping Asian race traitors

>can't a non-white person who grew up in white culture (properly integrated) be practically indistinguishable from your average white in terms of lifestyle and accomplishments?

I think so, yes. But it's not common, because non-whites rarely grow up in white culture. At least in the US, you know what happens when a hardworking, honest young man or woman comes from a black neighborhood? They leave and never come back. Ever. They move to a white/asian neighborhood, and they stay there. Oftentimes they'll marry a white or an asian.

It's basically brain drain. The smartest blacks get the fuck out of the places where most blacks live (I've never even been to the shithole ghetto where my dad grew up), and marry someone of a different race.They're robbing black communities of potential leaders, mentors, teachers, role models, whatever you want to call them. So black kids grow up in shithole black neighborhoods, they see the only decent people around abandoned them, and the only authority figures they have are Tyrone D'Brickashaw Washington, who just wants them be a good soldia and protect them corners.

Any darkie with an above room temperature IQ knows he'd rather live in a white society because the life he has, even with the """"""""""oppression"""""""""" he experiences is a billion times better than the third world hellscape a majority black society would offer him.

WE WUZ MONKS N SHEIT

>Tyrone D'Brickashaw Washington
kek

Everything you're saying is true. I grew up in a place with very white and very black communities (Montgomery County, MD). There are some serious systemic problems in the black communities that will never be able to be solved by whites. Unfortunately the blacks who have the power to address those problems don't and instead choose to integrate into the white communities.

Hahaha

LISTEN UP

WE DO THIS, ILL ADMIT IT
ITS A HALF-SMILE DESIGNED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AS A FORM OF GREETING.

IF YOU WALK PAST SOMEONE AND GIVE THEM A BIG GRIN YOU LOOK LIKE A MANIAC.

Catholic?
I would expect that from Tanja or Marakesh not caza.

ALSO THIS

ree

Morrocans get butthurt when you mention the half dozen enclaves (and countless islands) that Spain still holds over morroco.

yeah god forbid you recognize the entropy and control structure around you
I'd rather be an uncle tom than live like a fucking yahoo

This man would agree with you

youtube.com/watch?v=hluR7a79W14

>Unfortunately the blacks who have the power to address those problems don't and instead choose to integrate into the white communities.

Absolutely. I went to go visit my dad today (I was helping him finish a move to a new house, in a 99% white neighborhood of course), he invited a bunch of his friends over, they were all having a nice "the struggle circlejerk" and I called him out on that shit, and he got really angry about it. But it's just hypocrisy. My dad claims to be "woke", was at the front of the parade in our local BLM march, hates white supremacy, wants to help the black community.....but he's exclusively dated white girl since college. Married one. Had 4 kids with her, two of us look legit white. Has never lived in a nonwhite majority neighborhood since he graduated HS. It's hypocritical shit.

Blacks with power who talk about this equality/integration stuff are generally hypocrites. Especially the ones who have half-black kids. How the hell are you going to talk about your race's struggle and how important it is, then go ahead and mix with another race? I've got not problem with racemixing, but the hypocrisy drives me up the goddamn wall.

(Apologies if this is autistic, I am really drunk right now)

>tfw Sup Forums turns you into a white supremacist despite being black

>He didn't push Tyrone inside you

I'm guilty of this street smiling. I've been guilty of doing this to non-country men. This stilted smile, I now know, it is a combination of wanting to treat these people as my fellow neighbors with the deserved courtesy of any North-American and a feeling of confronting a culture that will not receive the customary politeness. It is clear that these people do not deserve the same respect that our cultural ideas about human interactions demand. They treat their own with a respect that doesn't extend to other, yet we are expected to love all races.

It gets harder everytag

>Apologies if this is autistic, I am really drunk right now
Same here so it's all good, brother. I watched a pretty awesome segment about a bank called OneUnited on MSNBC this morning. The bank is one of the biggest black owned banks in the US and that's probably a legitimate solution to this problem. Black men who want to start a business are often unable to do so because of their (((credit score))). If a black bank were to commit itself to the black community I feel like that would have a huge impact. Banks can deny people business loans due to a low credit score and be justified in doing so. However, if black banks showed some audacity and gave out "high risk" loans to black entrepreneurs, on the condition that they start their businesses in black communities, there could be a chance for true prosperity in those communities. That's the major problem: white politicians have dumped billions of dollars into black communities for decades but they haven't done anything to ensure that that money stays in black communities.

I don't smile at random people on the street.
More likely I'll not even acknowledge your existence.

You could pick a side. We'll be empathetic, theyll backstab you or ostracize you later, maybe well even get youa nice mullato girl and the established mullato race

TFW white skin but hairy as a turk.

What kind of inbreed am I Sup Forums?

cause we are all female

You guys are doing ok with all the redpills being mixed adn all that.
I feel you my niggas!

>Is anyone a non-white white supremicist, in any sense?
im mixed but i would have to say that im absolutely a white supremacist. yeah asians and jews might be smart but white people made and accomplished most things in this world.
>Do any non-whites similarly admit that whites are better in some or another capacity than your race?
native americans deserved to get taken over and im fine with that

No hate here. Most of my friends aren't white. If we unshackled humanity from Jewish control, we would all prosper. We just want to conserve and uphold the institutions of society that empower people and facilitate success, because that's really what the American Dream is all about. Every true American believes that if you work hard you can succeed and that people should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

Internalized racism and wanting to mix it white girls because they are the prettiest

The hospital I work at requires us to smile, make eye contact, and say hello to everyone we pass at work. Employee or visitor. They have people secretly watching and recording the interactions to make our bonus for the year. This half added fake smile is the best I can muster.

HR departments are ridiculous

>pick a side

That's not the point. I don't want to pick a side, I have no interest in being an Uncle Ruckus*, but I've also got no interest in being a hypocritical middle-class "woke nigga", some Carlton Banks-acting motherfucker who pretends he grew up in the hood (shoutout to Barack "first half-white President" Obama). I just want our country to stop being racist. And I'm not talking about racism against blacks (although that is a thing, no matter how stigmatized these days). I'm mainly talking about racism against whites and to a lesser extent asians, where people who are raised in happy, safe neighborhoods with loving parents are criticized for being "privileged". Neighborhoods where you can walk to school without getting shot, where the worst drug kids get hooked on is weed and alcohol. That shouldn't be considered privilege, it should fucking normal. And I don't want to get into the whole "rap making kids bad" thing, but seriously, if there were more Lupe Fiascos and fewer Chief Keefs, my home city wouldn't be the "murder capital".

(Holy shit I'm getting melodramatic. I am way too drunk)

*youtube.com/watch?v=0X6lqD5gZdg

I'm half middle eastern and half white.

White cock is the most aesthetic and prettiest of all the different colored cocks.

white dick is best dick

youtube.com/watch?v=oD4cBReV10Q

>Living in safe neighborhood shouldn't be considered privilege, it should be fucking normal
THIS. FUCKING THIS. ALL FUCKING DAY. Thank you and God bless.

>Lupe Fiasco
Love him

Just one thing negro, if the mercian dream becomes true, please stop fucking with us.

You know, backing coups d'etat and shit.

We already have to deal with ourselves, pic very related.

>backing the Argentinian coup d'etat
It was nothing personal. We were just trying to stop the spread of (((communism))). When you understand that communism was created by the Jews in order to enslave people, you will understand that our actions, despite being covert and brutal, were justified.

Most "minorities" are either buttuhrt useful goyim with a chip on their shoulder, or total whiteaboos that hate those non-white underclass I mentioned. This is particularly true of second generation Latinos, but in turn, they also really want a white bf/gf, so it's a double-edged sword.

Most minorities aren't bad people, though. It just seems like it to most white people because of all the racial animosity created by the Jews.

Junta were a bunch of neo libs, they destroyed all our industry and railroads.
And stupid Falklands War.

>pleas stop fucking with us
>backing coups d'etats

Our government hasn't cared about foreign coups in South America since the USSR fell. I know it's our fault that Macri was a retard (we brainwashed him with >muh capitalism), but at the same time we really don't care. All the US has cared about since 1991 is that you not cause us trouble. We don't care about your politics, we don't care about your Falklands/Malvinas shit with Gran BretaƱa, we just want you to stop causing problems.

The worst thing we have done recently is tell your government to pay its fucking debts to us. And that's not even your fault, it's that bitch Kirchner's.

I agree, but we can all form strong and healthy communities without having to "bag" a tall, blond white man/woman, to prove how smart and successful they are, that's where the animosity comes in.

Slav here. How are my non-white bros doing?

Because white people are what made this country great in the first place.

Not so fast. Unless you're a churka, you're one of us.

Think of it like this bud, Europeans and European Americans created some of the best countries and systems in the world, they brought technological advances that would've never been possible

Credit given where credit is due, now since I'm in the US let me expand on our unique situation, the truth is that there was always a minority of nonwhites in the US and starting in the 1830s, the was always beans in the southwest territories

You beat the Mexicans fair and square but I believe the White Americans and the Exceptional Beans histories are inexplicably tied, they stood by you in Texas and California to kick the Mexicans out and have stood with you in countless wars ever since

I am by no means saying that you should blow the hinges of the border, I believe that whatever exceptional minority must recognize that a white majority of at least 95%+ is necessary for the nation to survive

What's fair is fair, they founded the nation and let us and had our backs when we needed it, we'd be less than subhumans if we stab them in the back

However there is a minority that I believe should not be allowed in the nation at any cost, Jews

As for Europe, go full 14/88 and purge if you have to, its your ancestral homelands

Defend it

Totally agree, but placing whiteness on a pedestal is unavoidable in a society made up of mostly white people. The trade off is you get to benefit from things like democracy, property rights, the 2nd Amendment, etc.

no one thinks like that. stop projecting yourself onto others. i've actually noticed that most successful blacks marry other blacks like ben carson, omarosa, obama, etc

people like you are the reason why i created this thread. being successful means beating whites at their own game not copulating with them.

Cleaner than nigger cock, maybe?
On a related note: Why is OP so fixated on sucking cock?

Because we have bad teeth. No bully.

DAS WACOST BLACK PEOPELMFHRISIFHFHEHDURIWOAOSKFKDMNDHDF