yup

yup

>inb4 suicide

So read it Sup Forums.

GAS THE KIKES

Is part 2 up yet?

The spark of light in the darkness

Yup

Oh no suddenly he escapes and gives an interview huh? How the fuck that an almighty organization could let this man slip? You guys are falling for Jewish tricks again.

It's probably worse than that they're probably already have Elysium type interstellar worlds.

The thing is, since people think it's a forgery, why don't they ever acknowledge that is is extremely accurate regardless?

Because once they hear (((people))) have said it's a "forgery", they don't read it.

Nice meme (((Anglo))).

Nice subtle subversion!
(((Seeds Forgery)))

Can someone point me to a legit good, un-fucked-with copy I can purchase? I see complaints about the one on Amazon that make me believe there are different versions that aren't all the same.

It's not a forgery, it's 100% real.

Reading it

I don't think it's real but it was written by someone so fucking redpilled not even Hitler came close

It's real.

How do you know?

O-ok

i'll watch it for the novelty value. a fucking person going on TV and saying to read that troll book?

don't pay money for public domain propaganda, idiot. it's a product of weaponized autism from the dawn of the printing press

But r/the_donald said Jews are the good guys!?

Tldr
Was there anything about bratwurst in there?
I think bratwurst is a Jewish meme.

The world economy takes a shit and you faggots and you turn to religion. Fucking cowards, all of you.

There is no other explanation for it, there is not ONE instance of anyone forging any other document on Jews, especially one so "out there" like that, pretending for it to be Jew-written and it then being proven a forgery.

>Is it an elaborate hoax, or is it a another of literally billions Jew lies?
Occam's Razor

Jew.

It's just Hasbara. That's what they're trained to do. Just read the document.

>poltards call themselves redpilled
>Majorit didn't even read PotEZ and /or think it's "fake"
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Bluepilled cucklets
Just on the level of plebbit

soviet propaganda? i'd rather read about the plight of the jews under the visigoths

What if jews are the good guys?

I mean, God chose them afterall

Bofjoy.net

Yes a troll book made by a guy before the communist revolution in russia, and later found after the war because it was hidden in his home, along with all the other copies he was probably planning to release.
Yes there is no conspiracy that jews want to take over the world.
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking jew.

>t. Mohamed

the wikipedia pages about jews in european history are the same as the protocols. they perpetuate the jewish myth of eternal victimhood.

naturally, susceptible minds would get caught up in this and also the fact that the see (((goldberg))) in the TV credits and the moneylending stereotype.

anti-semitism is a very profitable myth for the ruling classes who own the legal framework in which the (((banks))) operate.

Go back to wherever you came from.

NSAAP when?

The Jews edit wikipedia:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFjjVbLRLK4

Henry Ford said something to the effect of "The Protocols may have been a forgery, but the plan fits." That was nearly a century ago. Read the Protocols, and look at our world.

Bump this is gold

Bump

Lmao. Normal people just don't organize to pull shit like that. Jews are truly something else

Just one link next time thanks Levi

Exactly. Evola said that whether it's a forgery or not is unimportant since it was a cogent representation of modernity and of jewish group behavior.

Look at the state of the world. Everything in it has all come to pass.

The real red pill in all of this is that it was written by The Jesuits, not by Zionists, who at the time of publication, were simply a faction under rule of the Black Pope/Vatican.

Epstein island and pizza gate are just blackmail ops then?
Once they're blackmailed they let them keep doing it?
>well you've got me being a pedo on tape so can you let me keep peeding? Cheers

It sounds like this ex banker is talking about Luciferians and not about Jews. I would not be suprised if jesuits or many jesuits and luciferians masquarading as jews like Soros are the ones he speaks of. I would say this group probably comes from all walks of life, but the Jews, being the ones who wrote the bible and experienced gos and all, probably have lines and institutions within that are taken by satan

Yer pretty much

the debate isn't over its authenticity, but the ownership

makes me think

bump

jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-1-basic-doctrine.html#PREFACE