EQUAL RIGHTS

Why do women have equal rights yet they don't have to sign up for the draft?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-24/us-military-aircraft-marines-darwin-stars-and-stripes-australia/8206768
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UflGUYWasPQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4364368/Mormon-mommy-blogger-turned-alt-right-poster-girl.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fm_K--WbrMg
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why do women have equal rights yet they don't have to sign up for the draft?

see pic

/thread

Because, like, the draft, war, and violence should all be outlawed! We should all be nice to eachother!

The same reason an army is made out of numbers rather than exception and winning a war is based upon paper.

Women in western society have it easier than men since women get "equal rights" but get to get their special treatment.

Feminism and chivalry, simultaneously. Women are not oppressed.

For some reason, everywhere, including Sup Forums, get upset when I say this. But it's just the truth. Not my fault if you're too weak to handle reality.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well.

Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

>I'm LE talk in a pseudo criptict way making analogies that don't actually answer what I think they answer and make a damn ass fool of myself at the same time

Equal? Women have more rights than men at this point. God forbid you look at them wrong, suddenly you're in the gulag for "eye-rape."

>That mouth.

I wanna make out and crotch rub against her so bad. Fuck, I love little imperfections.

>comperable

>sandwhich

You are neither female, nor do you have a 146 IQ.

>You may not even be white...

Stale

I would hope my CEO can spell sandwich.

This troll bait is horrible, you overcooked it.

1/10 because I responded.

>Marketing

Haha get a real degree

>Hurr 146 IQ

If your IQ was that 'high' you'd realize that those tests are subjective.

Is this the new 'You're dead kiddo' Navy seals post?

Implying American women aren't shit

1 POST

REEEE

Show us your resume.

You don't signup to the draft that's the whole point of a draft.

>those tests are subjective

Nope. They are objective, when administered properly.

Learn to Rushton.

I'm immersed.

fpbp

Women dont need to sing up for the draft because they are useless in almost all roles in the military, if there was a legit high intensity war most women in front line combat would get themselves and their comrades killed and the military would kick em out. Its a shame people are going to need to die for people to figure out women aren't fit for combat.

Also, crew served weapons are HEAVY. Grunts in the USMC have to carry those weapons up to 20 miles or more in a day.

In addition to regular gear.

Women cannot add to the unit. They cannot carry their gear. They cannot drop packs and get a gun up and rounds on target. Women in the infantry are worthless.

Learn not to be an Obese, poor hell hole.

Go rupture a spleen and end up in slavery to the big banks for the next 15 years while your tax money is spent on 2,000 U.S marines living in my city spending your money and growing our economy you brainwashed faggot 'hurr patriotism' top kek

tell yourself that when your health insurance bleeds you dry.

Gotta go, my free doctors appointment is in 10 mins

i thought they were changing that
did i hallucinate a chimpout from feminists over that

>2,000 U.S marines living in my city

Why are 2000 Marines living in your city?

because they don't want equal rights they want special rights. they want all the good and none of the bad.

he's probably in Darwin or some shit where you guys like to station marines

You make a good point. Also, if you don't register for selective service, as a male, you are not eligible for certain federal monies.

Because in order to win a war first you will need soldiers who are fit and able-bodied, most of the women by default are either fat or too skinny or can barely do anything by themselves when obstacles come in war or in any tight situation hence this rules them out from the army just like that. The thing with paper is that once you have an able-bodied army is you begin the next phase which is co-ordination with the squads, where you want to place them, where they move, how much people the enemy has, how much damage I can do to them from any kind of influence. Most of the women fail in these kinds of situations when it comes to direct confrontation with the enemy in war.

Imperialist fag

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-24/us-military-aircraft-marines-darwin-stars-and-stripes-australia/8206768

Shut the fuck up leaf, not like a child of draftdodgers like you would know about it. You sign up for the draft, its called Selective Service. If you choose not to you're just not eligible for federal student loans, federal jobs, etc.

Women's lives are seen as more valuable than ours, m.youtube.com/watch?v=UflGUYWasPQ
And yet there was a massive thing about whether women should see front line action in the uk. It's because the left wants women to be allowed fight as if they are not then that is sexist but do not want them to actually fight unlike men.

because it's not actually about equality. it's about getting as much power to them as possible

because they are a protected class. having a vagina guarantees you will get the easy street through life as long as u dont look like shit

>>more intelligent than most of you

>>been using Sup Forums for 8 years

Here ya go fuckers, let's make this a meme. Males (mostly white, I might add), discriminated against by unfair, sexist policies. Peaceful white males forced to go to war for financial aid. It's like the hunger games.

pasta

this

We entered WW2 well before you. Ignorant kid.
Draft dodgers are Americans not Canadians we don't fight stupid wars.

My statement still stands draft is a draft. You don't get a choice.

women have what we call the power of nagging
they nag to get what they want, and we give them what they want because the nagging annoys us.
they don't have to sign up for draft because they never nagged for it

This...

It's not necessarily a matter of privileging women by not requiring them to sign up for the Draft. It's understanding that legit MALE soldiers would have to babysit their weak asses and get killed in the process. It puts an unnecessary and unfair burden on our soldiers.

In the case of a serious war women can fill the same role they did during WW2. They can be put on the production line to make weaponry for the soldiers. Sending them into battle is idiotic no matter how you slice it. It's not a matter of "Protecting" women. It's a matter of "Protecting" male soldiers from the liability that women on the battlefield would create.

is the only reason there was no draft because there is officially no war?

I bet you'd like it if there was a war, you barbaric son of a bitch.

If women have it in them to smash their fellow Americans in the head with a bottle, then they should have no issue with being drafted, and getting their brains blown all over the desert, yo. In fact what would be doing, is taking Liberalism to the next level, push their absurdist ideas to the edge. Let's get them as close to the abyss as possible, by demanding shit so left of center, that it forces the Western liberalites into an indefensible position. Let's encircle them with their own memes, and force sincerity into their hollow chants of equality. Let the games begin.

I say send them off to battle and let them die in larger numbers. Then the news will start talking about the systemic inequality of fail to female death ratio

WHO IS SHE AND WHERE CAN I FAP TO HER?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4364368/Mormon-mommy-blogger-turned-alt-right-poster-girl.html

uhuh... tell me more about how she's /ourgirl

>Guess what: I'm a woman
>1 post by this ID
All female squads used as meat shields or sent on important suicide missions could be useful

youtube.com/watch?v=fm_K--WbrMg

Because women are inherently inferior. They're the weaker athletes; they're the nurses not the doctors; they're the students not the masters. Realizing that the vast, overwhelming majority of women are fucking retarded is a hard redpill for normies to swallow. inb4 some cuck says islam

new copypasta

Her mouth looks like it has just a little too much bacteria in it

>female squads used as meat shields or sent on important suicide missions could be useful

Men would all white knight them and make ourselves vulnerable trying to save them.

Even maybe Moldilocks.

EQUAL LEFTS

je ne sais quoi

you sign up for the draft in america, im glad i dont share my flag with you

> 146 IQ
> Doesn't understand bell curves

I believe they do now

I have never, ever heard a woman demand equal responsibilities.

every single piece of the way she presents herself has been copied from obama, its creepy

just look at the way she talks out of the side of her mouth when she's trying to make a point, the way she shifts on her feet as she gestures, even the way she talks feels like a sort of mimicry

its like she came from an assembley line in the uncanny valley

Tl;dr: Attwhore

>all these newfags not recognizing this pasta

Maybe this "nu/pol/" meme is true.

Finally american woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Women rights were a mistake.

Repulsive

I'd hit it.

She'd never know.

Cause they suck dicks pretty well.

>Why do women have equal rights yet they don't have to sign up for the draft?

Why stop there? Why don't they have to

Pay child support?
Pay bail?
Pay alimony?
Work the most dangerous jobs?
Go to prison?
Prove their innocence to police?

You know what is so amazing about this ideology? Is that it can't survive in stasis. It always has to keep going. Once women have equalized the gender proportions of fisheries and roof workers, they will have to fractionate themselves even further. They will move to shit like, "We don't have representation for pregnant and disabled fisherwomen. Where are all the African American trans paraplegic dog mushers?"

Fresh pasta. I like it. (you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

Underrated

She has a pretty face.

Reason number 1
Women want to abolish the draft
Reason number 2
the military doesn't want us
The draft is unconstitutional, technically the selective service mandatory signy thing isn't a draft it's just a bullshit underhanded way to still kind of have a draft. It's like our shitty SSN card, how it has no way of identifying you but it means everything if someone steals it

Seriously though, we're women, do you really think if the military wanted us to sign up for the draft we could throw enough of a bitch fit to get it killed? Not even a legion of hippies accomplished that.

They want the same privilege without the same responsibility. Before they were responsible for raising children, and in exchange they were given free housing and food. Now they want "freedom" without drafts or work.

And we were dumb enough to allow it.

Trudeau is a beta cuck. And regardless of what we think, he represents the majority.

Women do have to pay child support and alimony. the richer divorcee almost always pays for that shit. as for the imbalance by gender? partial judge bias, but mostly it's that women are less rich than men, so they tend to get the better

T. my mom had to pay both.

>hey guys we can put black people at the back of buses because we don't really like buses that much anyway and we would abolish buses if we could so yeehhhh

>durrr
sorry i couldn't hear you over how much you're projecting your views of what I think over my own.

Because women don't have equal rights dumbass

They have superior rights. They aren't restricted legally in any way compared to men

tits or GTFO nigger.