Thoughts on pizzagate? Is it real or fake news?

Thoughts on pizzagate? Is it real or fake news?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435
archive.is/JJC1o
archive.is/JBft7
archive.is/9PcWi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100% real cheese.

100% real.

thought on op? is he a real faggot or a fake faggot?

Pizzagate is real.

Disinfo to make people who are uncovering the real pedophile rings look like loons to the masses.
>HA. Global pedo ring. Lemme guess, you must believe in pizzagate?

We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435

DAMN SKIPPY HOME SLICE

very real. it's pedo grooming culture, hence a guy like Luke Kuhn hanging out there.

Only the tip of the iceberg.

Prove me wrong, pro-tip you can't.

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want.
archive.is/JJC1o

Somethings going on. I don't know if the pizza shop is legit, but if you look at the Podesta's taste in art, something is going on. I wouldn't put it past our corrupt federal government to have some pedophile sex cult secrets at the same level as the Vatican.

>mfw ridiculous conspiracy theories about pedophiles in high-ranking government positions
come on guys that would never happen

You never got a laugh out of the silly antics of a friend or relatives kids?

Basically belief in Pizzagate requires absolute belief in a really far fetched interpretation of emails which may or may not even be authentic.

Even Alex Jones came out and said it was horseshit lol

Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?
archive.is/JBft7

Pedo rings are real but pizzagate was started and perpetuated by retards.

Eh, I'm in the "It's probably true camp".

It makes sense right? If you want to get into their little club that rules the world you have to do something that will ensure if you ever act against the club's interests, you'll be eaten alive. That "something" will always be child sacrifice.

Most of them probably don't even like doing it. I'm sure a few do, but most I'm sure don't.

As far as it being real or fake news, I doubt it will ever be proven sufficiently. They rule the world for a reason right?

Unless you can explain why they would use confirmed pedo-codewords like pizza, pasta and hotdogs as codewords for something other than pedo-related shit, I believe Podesta is the pedokike he looks like.

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The pedo ring is the ultimate way to control politicians. If they step out of line they go to jail and their life is over.

Also this. Such a common refutation to criticism of Pizzagate is

>"OH WHAT, YOU THINK THIS NEVER HAPPENS IRL?! THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, LOOK AT THESE CASES PROVEN WITH REAL EVIDENCE!!"

The thing is, they point to proven things to argue that something that is so far entirely unfounded is actually completely true.

**ACHTUNG ACHTUNG ANONS!!!, We are being raided as part of a project by a University of California campus in conjunction with several EU universities, their stated objective is to massively disrupt and ultimately prohibit discussion.***
Pic related.

**Please look out for the following:

*Lack of commonly made grammatical errors such as then/than, their/there, your/you're.
*Improper use of goy/goyim.
*Unwillingness to use "slurs" such as kike/shill/nigger/gook.
*Conversely there is very high usage of terms like "white power" as well as heavy use of swastikas.
*Lack of images of sexy women, gore or even just interesting photos in most suspect threads and replies.
*Lack of webms.
*No Shut it down/Get the Luger type memes.
*Complete lack of common board vocabulary coupled with uncommon behaviors/memes (Inb4/muh/le/reeee!!/Pol BTFO/Bong/Burger/Leaf/Hans/Sven/We Wuz/newfagging/namefagging, etc)

*HOW TO FIGHT BACK*

*Use pics of girls which they'd deem as objectifying, trigger them with gore + disgusting NSFW images/webms.

**MOST IMPORTANTLY, SAGE, AND DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THREADS WITH THIS INFO!**

*When seeing new threads, ask yourself as a regular non shill user whether you'd be likely to post something like whatever thread you're replying to, and whether the topic is gay af, before you actually do reply.

**REMEMBER THAT THESE THREADS AND ACCOMPANYING REPLIES ARE TEAM/GROUP PROJECTS INVOLVING AROUND 6 PEOPLE AT AT TIME PER THREAD. Be on the lookout for things like circle jerking OP by the same group of "anons".

*Group will include Burgers, Leafs, Svens, Hans, Frogs

When pointing this out last night I was asked whether I was perhaps in fact with UC myself, trying to derail a thread. To answer that question all one has to do is read the project outline to see that that's not a tactic they're using.

*THREADS WITH THIS INFO ARE BEING SLID*

Previous Thread

It's absolutely real

yo the realtor found a handkerchief with a map on it, i think it might be pizza-related.

pizzatards proofs everyone

ZERO

Last night was fun
Still in torture chamber
archive.is/9PcWi