Which country did I live in again?

Fucking hell, this shit gone to far

Sweden...,sigh....yes!..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZprtPat1Vk
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/858446082375909376/photo/1
politomix.com/the-gateway-pundit/1092218/swedenistan-mcdonalds-in-sweden-sends-out-mailers-in-arabic-to-accommodate-muslim-migrants/
youtu.be/UMBy_BgCRYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's why you should require immigrants to speak your language proficiently before you let then in.

You know what's funny?
You're posting this in a japanese image board instead of capping some muzzy skulls.

by Allah, I'm lovin it

Ayyy, Egypt, Ramadan is close.
Ready to fast, brother?

I don't even pray

Swedenistan

>ba da baba boooom

Integration works, eh?

The swedes are the most submissive goy

Are you in anti-sjw?

Same.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you Ahmed A.?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP APPROPRIATING BURGER CULTURE!

Anti-degenaracy is a pillar of Islam, anyone doing degenaracy is a sham.

McDonald's deploying their US proven minority strategy in Sweden now

fast food = great way to fleece welfare babbies

I'm sure nu-Sup Forums will use some critical thinking and question whether or not it is actually likely that McDonald's vouchers in Sweden are printed in Arabic, instead of swallowing the bait whole....

you're exporting burger culture. McDonald's is american corporation

reminds me of Mexicans in the US. They will never learn the language, worse yet your politicians will probably insist your language isn't real and everyone should just learn arabic or some shit.

I think fucking your nieces, cousins and goats is degenerate. Collectively suicide pisslam cultists

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kys

They're just islamising Europe since 1970

Fucking anglos... If it weren't for them we would have Christianity in the middle east and bedouins in the desert

liberals are this way

youtube.com/watch?v=BZprtPat1Vk

>USA has voting boots in English and Spanish

Fucking disgusting, you shouldnt be allowed to vote if you cant speak the country's language

That's a meme faggot, Islam is still recovering from ignorance. Only rural god-forsaken areas still do that shit. And even if all of that can applied to all muslims.
It still beats;
>Gay marriage
>SJWs
>Men and women twerking
>degenaracy
>Lack of family values
If you can apply European culture to Islam.
You can easily achieve an Islam-neice/goat fucking formula, and then you can banish degenaracy.

Agreed, Mexbro. And society would function better if we flatly didn't let them live here.

>implying it's one or the other

Imagine a world without mud people blowing each other up over the ramblings of an illiterate Arab who swore he spoke to God 1400 years ago.

Islam is "still recovering" from its child fucking, village beheading, schizophrenic warlord "prophet."

And it will always be shit because of the nature of its founding.

tweet to mcdonalds and ask why they don't have that in other countries

tell them they're mocking swedish heritage

I don't think this is real. I think you're a shill trying to dupe us.

Looks like corporations are conquering culture faster than even pol.

'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'

Was a Cold War back then, minus the mass terrorism.

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/858446082375909376/photo/1

politomix.com/the-gateway-pundit/1092218/swedenistan-mcdonalds-in-sweden-sends-out-mailers-in-arabic-to-accommodate-muslim-migrants/

>colonized by both America AND the Middle East
WEW

>pic from saudi arabia

Yeah I'd like to order a Big Mudeen Combo, Peace and blessings be upon it, and hold the Bacon, Inshalah, and a side of Hummus, Make Arabian style please, oh and do you have any of those McKabbabs available ? Make its snappy infidel. I don't want to have to turn this restaurant into a snackbar, if you catch my drift.

see

>

doesn't change the fact that you post shitty bait and try to make something from saudi arabia seem as if it's in stockholm

yeah, it's real

it's capitalism in action

No way HAHAHAHA

>a tweet and a link linking a well known fake news website

Christ I fucking hate nu/pol/

Now you know what it's like to be a Californian - just replace the scribbles with spic speak.

Looks like you're the real shill here.

go back to plebbit then chap

>Islam is still recovering from ignorance
Fucking children goes beyond simple "ignorance"

SO PROGRESSIVE!

What
The
FUCK??????????????

whatever to be honest. Maybe this way the Swedes are at least pressured a bit more into rethinking their bullshit.

>McDonald's Sverige Verified account responded on twitter to coupon April 30, 9:49am.

>"Yes, it is in Swedish on the other side."

It's real

fucking your relatives for generations and causing mass mental illness across a culture is fucking degenerate

Hahahah ahaha fucking quality post

>Any Postalfags in the house? Someone redpill me on the US Postal Service.
>I passed my test, cleared background and drug test, nailed my interview, and accepted a job offer.
>6 fucking months ago. Still waiting on an email for a start date. What the fuck gives? I'm NEET atm and my position I took there gives dank money.
ywwwys

NO YOU DON'T LET THESE FUCKING VIOLENT SUBHUMANS IN AT ALL. BLOOD HAS BEEN SPILLED FOR CENTURIES TO KEEP THEM NOW IN EUROPE AND NOW THEY ARE BEING CATERED TO AND BEING PAID TO LIVE IN EUROPE
WHAT
THE
FUCK
HAPPENED

KEEP THEM OUT****

a true work of art

>i don't understand 19th century politics: the post

Who are you quoting?

>fucking goats
>fucking little girls
>fucking little boys
>family values?