Why u women not stronk like norwegian women?

Why u women not stronk like norwegian women?

You like like losing war yeah?

youtube.com/watch?v=_eN5N4AZxZs

(watch from 6 minutes) GIRL POOOOWER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is how to be raped less painfully by liberators part of the training?

I hope that training will help them to remove non-Germanics

I bet that chick takes massive dumps. Like, thick and long, double flush, break it in half with a stick to get it down, shits.

doesnt that come with military food? /k/'s MRE's stories are nightmare fuel

You will be raped by them... strap-on style

Strong women are unattractive

17:07

Good thing you guys are getting your women ready for the massive army of muslims coming out of Sweden when their government finally collapses.

have female special forces etc. ever been used successfully in an operation? genuinely curious. i want to know if these women are actually properly trained and capable, or just another diversity shitshow (seeing as war is almost non-existent these days in the west)

We're getting ours in shape, though more through hobbyist paramilitary activities/training than actual military.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc

Isn't that that blacksmith from Skyrum?

This is good fapping material.

They'd serve some purpose in a paramilitary intelligence role.

No reason to take women that are that fit and not have them fuck your enemy for information.

Wait... I never even realized... do they really have a female sex symbol badge on their left arm?

Nobody serious would operate with long flowing lush ponytails.

It is funny they are all GIRL POWER and are lauding having a dedicated female unit, but it is a publicity stunt. Keeping all the females in a containment unit means they get the PC brownie points, but can then just deploy the unit out of the way or not at all

Enjoy having weak children with inferior breeding stock because your emotional complex is more important to you than your obligation to your ancestors.

Our wimmin destroy your army of fat man

- like lego

Probably O+, her blood type.

US Army is doing the same shit. I know some women who became officers and are completing infantry officer training. They are all getting put into rear units. The units that stay home when the brigade deploys. So they can say these women are in the 82nd Airborne of whatever, but they will never deploy. They hand with all the shitbirds who aren't medically fit to deploy etc etc. BUT the army can say it has females in the "front line" units. kind of.

Really? I learn something new every day I guess
Thank you ameribro

great, now i dont have to go creeping at the gym to stare at dumb cunts trying to work their asses off.

calm down Bjorn. Norwegian army is bro-tier, but these women are flopping around and low energy. Most of them seem skinny-fat. How can you expect them to be able to do anything under real-life stresses?

I'm Australian btw

There's a biological reason strong women are unattractive. We'd all be super mutants if strength was all that mattered.

>than your obligation to your ancestors.
>my obligation
Fuck out of here, statis.t

yeah it is a joke. Every military girl I have met here, even the "high up" ones, I could overpower with one hand tied behind my back. And they never seem very fit

I mean sure I'd fuck her but most women just cannot hack combat.

I bet that chick has a massive fem benis.

It is worse than you imagine. I was at Fort Benning a few months ago and ran into some Ranger bros. They told me everyone who has gone to a ranger class with a female in it had to sign a NDA. They aren't allowed to talk about how the women made it through, if the rumor about them getting tents are true. etc etc. My buddy told me more of the rumors are true than one would like to believe. Then don't get me started on the shit they do over at Armor school. It is all a photo op thing. I hate it. They are trying to be "inclusive" when they need to be teaching how to be fucking ruthless. Oh well. Maybe a good ole fashioned conventional war will straighten shit out.

I want to lick her sweaty pussy

in all seriousness female soldiers/cops are such a meme.

>Maybe a good ole fashioned conventional war will straighten shit out.

There is no such thing as a "conventional war"
well... anymore

No.

It depends on what context you're using 'strength.' I also don't see why those two sentences are related.

Modern warfare is seldom about physical strength anyway as there are far more 'casualties' from psychological damage than there ever are physical. I've seen plenty of male fags want to play badass soldier but snap - in this respect, I'd bet women and men would be about equal in what they can mentally endure (in the context of the women that voluntarily enlist are probably a bit tougher and more independent mentally than their peers, at least that's the fucking hope.)

If you're talking about women passing Ranger School, RIP, the Q course, or Delta selection, that's a different fucking story of course.

Yeah. You ain't wrong my Nordic friend. Nukes really took all the sport out of it.

Yeah and how much can she bench/ Squat? That's what I thought.

Hoping for a "conventional war" today is like thinking we will still fight with napoleon tactics.... all armies facing each other with muskets lmao

Still gotta carry body armor, ammunition and guns.

even if women were about to get deployed they all get pregnant to get out of it anyway

they get to take the salary with none of the risk

There is a massive difference in upper body strength between men and women, and men have an advantage in many other ways physically. But that's not what makes women suck as soldiers, not even close. The real reason is that the fight or flight response in women is much more biased towards flight, or absent that, compliance. (Read about the Stockholm syndrome, and the fact that women are much more likely to succumb to it.) If, psychologically, women were just like men, they would be good soldiers because we use technology nowadays.

Honestly I've only seen that card played by a handful in my time. Most of them were black women. Not helping the stereotypes.

They're a diversity expenditure.

The fitness levels of these female "special forces" soldiers are lower than that of the average infantryman in any modern army.

The blurred faces throughout the documentary are hilarious. They're not even trained in escape and evade, or reconnaissance, which is the ENTIRE FUCKING PURPOSE of keeping special forces soldiers anonymous.

It's just a publicity stunt.

id like to see them try to escape and evade my 8 inch dick before i perform recon by force on their cervix

PLEASE SEND ME A NORWEGIAN GF BROS ILL DO ANYTHING

does any of you have a sister

This is purely for feminist propaganda. These women will likely never see combat. They go through all of that training to basically be trophy soldiers in a display case and I should hope so. When Russia invades would you feel safe knowing your infantry is coed or special forces teams is all female OP?

not bad

This is the main reason why females make shitty soldiers, and especially shit yompers.

>Modern warfare is seldom about physical strength anyway
Lol, shut up.

But Jesus was of Jewish descent, wasn't he? I'm talking about the historical Jesus figure.

If true, what does that say about him?

That's the sad truth. Everything is proxy war these days.

what the fuck is hunter year? How do they have more physical progress in hunter year than the males? lmao

they should create Norwegian girl troops to protects the rape streets of Stockholm...

get this weebo crap out of here unattractive yellow gooks

Hunter is poorly translated, they're reffering to one year of mandatory service in a "jeger"-regiment (as in the german Fallschirmjägers).

The part about physical progess has probably to do with gender-related differences

damn

Spell the words of the English language correctly!

as the subtitles are saying that, you can see the most pathetic side kicks ever that dont even move the punching bag

They have not had any use in combat since we're not at war, but they are trained well. They're good as snipers and are great to have when they have to speak to muslim women since muslim women won't talk to men.