Uh... Martin fucking Luther wrote a book entitled "The Jews and their Lies"? Why the hell did I not know this?

Uh... Martin fucking Luther wrote a book entitled "The Jews and their Lies"? Why the hell did I not know this?

Also, redpill me on Lutheranism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimis_Deus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartolomé_de_las_Casas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend
messianicjewishhistory.wordpress.com/2015/02/18/18-february-1546-death-of-luther-last-sermon-ends-with-warnings-against-the-jews/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_antisemitism#Demonizing_of_the_Jews
nytimes.com/2010/07/26/us/26lutheran.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their heretical scum who will burn in hellfire for all eternity for defiance of Holy Mother Church.

tl;dr the jews charging usury and loansharking, and the catholics letting them charge usury and tax farm the peasantry are bad. So is selling indulgences.

*licks invading nigger foot*

>papists bow to saints

I'm a Lutheran. Missori Synod variety. What do you want to know?

REKT

>Missori
*Missouri

>Why the hell did I not know this?
probably because youre a newfag

The man was essentially the world's first shitposter. Nailed his shitposts to Catholic cathedrals, called out the kikes, printed a picture of the king sucking the pope's dick and distributed it all over the kingdom.

what the fuck is this ID?

Catholics kept the contents of the bible hidden from the general public in order for them and the Jews to profit off the European Goyim, I also strongly suspect that Catholicism/Judaism is responsibel for the curse that is Islam, take a look at the Pope who does nothing while Mudslimes kill Christians in the ME and Europe, all the while preaching this nonsense of tolerating a religions who's explicit goal is conquest and subjugation.

>Why the hell did I not know this?
Because of >American education

i have no idea. but those are some fancy digits

>some fancy digits

LUTHERANISM FOR THE WIN!

*lies about Spaniard conquistadors being evil to Indians*
*promotes race mixing with Indians and bringing blacks to the Americas as slaves*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimis_Deus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartolomé_de_las_Casas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend

So much social justice shit about Indians being oppressed comes from teh fact that Catholic clergy wrongly accused the conquistadors of being "evil and rapacious"

And then the Catholic promoted bringing in Africans slaves as a way to avoid "hurting the Indians"

WHAT THE FUCK

Pound was brilliant and paid dearly for speaking the truth. He referred to usury as jewsury, newspapers were jewspapers, and Roosevelt was Jewsevelt. It makes me sick to think that a man of his talent and intellect would be left to rot in a cage for even a single day.

What differentiates it from the other popular protestant denominations such as the baptists, methodists, etc? Also, why isn't the knowledge that this book exists more widespread?

I am, I've only been lurking for a little over a year. I'll lurk more I promise.

>printed a picture of the king sucking the pope's dick and distributed it all over the kingdom.

What

>dem digits and IDs

there goes the thread, lol

F

>Eastern Hungarian exclave
BTW how is Archbishop Vanags doing? I saw him speak in the US once.

He is fine thank you.
>I saw him speak in the US once.
Nice

Martin Luther knew that the Catholic Church didn't hold the keys or power to administer God's Church...nor did he...

He'd be ashamed of the Lutheran Church as it is now and would convert to LDS....

The Papal bull.

>be greatest American poet of all time
>convince James Joyce to write Ulysses
>survive WW2 in a cage
>spend the whole time ranting about kikes on the radio while the allies bomb you
>survive to be an old man and still get to see your grandkids all while making heil Hitler salutes

The fact he isn't an American icon is a crime

There are good Popes and bad Popes. The Church is eternal.

"Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?"

-martin luther

>can I borrow some money?
>nope
>I'll give you some extra cash if you just help me out
>okay

EVIL!

The Eternal Vatican

Or is it the Eternal Vatican 2 now?

Take a good gander at that backpedal! FULL ON RETREAT

Any Lutheran that knows the history of their denomination knows Luther was severely racist against Jews. We 100% acknowledge he was like this, but we also 100% disagree with him.

So in America there are 3 main strands of Lutheranism to know: The ELCA, the LCMS, and the WELS.

The ELCA are the ones ordaining women and homosexuals, and supporting gay marriage.

The LCMS are more middle of the road. They lean conservative but in my experience there's a non-trivial libertarian presence.

WELS is even more conservative. I don't know much about them.

Lutheran's similar to Catholic with a couple big exceptions:

1. Justification by FAITH alone. No works of man can save us, like Catholics believe. It's allll Jesus.

2. Tradition is greatly respected by Lutherans, but it's not on par with the Bible, nor is it mandatory. So we observe Lent and Advent and have Catholic-style liturgy, but you don't *have* to. He who eats meat does so to God's glory, he who abstains does so to God's glory. (Romans 14:6)

I chose Lutheranism because it gives me the ancient traditions of the Catholic and Orthodox, without the works-based justification of them. It also doesn't have the emotionalism and "I don't actually have any solid doctrinal beliefs" that I see in most modern American denominations.

Did he hate the Jews as much as he hated deodorant and undershirts?

Jesus those stains are disgusting

Spooky ID

>Tibetan Buddhism

What the fuck were they doing up there?

it's sad how hard they hide this book

Luther was a fucking idiot.

>What differentiates it from the other popular protestant denominations such as the baptists, methodists, etc?
Not to sound too arrogant, but since Lutheranism came before a lot of those, it's often easier to explain how they differentiate themselves from Lutheranism. Lutheran teaching is laid out most extensively in the Book of Concord in a series of confessional statements. Other denominations issued their own confessional statements such as the canons of Dort (Reformed/Calvinist) or the 39 Articles (Anglicanism).

For Luther the fundamental pillar of the church is that man is saved by grace through faith, or in other words there is nothing that you can do to earn salvation but instead it entirely depends upon God's mercy toward you.

Also, why isn't the knowledge that this book exists more widespread?
One of the reasons is that not everything Luther wrote is considered doctrinally binding. The Book of Concord mentioned above contains the binding statements of the Lutheran Church and the scriptural defenses of the statements. On the Jews and their Lies wasn't in the Book of Concord and like much of Luther's writings probably wasn't considered. Another reason is that a lot of people consider the book to be somewhat bigoted.

>t. Pedro
The only predominant RCC group are from South of the border. You have to go back.

Speaking of id
I capped this a while back but don't think anyone else ever really did

>He'd be ashamed of the Lutheran Church as it is now and would convert to LDS.
I think the Book of Mormon would send him into a rage.

messianicjewishhistory.wordpress.com/2015/02/18/18-february-1546-death-of-luther-last-sermon-ends-with-warnings-against-the-jews/

His last sermons even states:
If they [the Jews] could kill us all, they would gladly do it.

>he doesn't know about (((central banks)))
>he doesn't know about (((The Federal Reserve))) usury

>but we also 100% disagree with him.
We don't have to disagree with him, and he wasn't wrong. But his social commentary on Jews and their Lies is not a necessary dogma of the Christian faith.

On The Jews And Their Lies confirmed required Sup Forums reading by Kek.

This.

He didnt fell for the deodorant jew

Luther was a cuck. First he blamed catholics arguing they were too harsh on jews and that's the reason they didn't convert. Then when he realized they wanted none of it he got butthurt and wrote the book in op pic.

>excuse me while I parasitize the productive economy while tax farming the citizenry for my own personal gain while producing nothing of value myself

Fuck off kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_antisemitism#Demonizing_of_the_Jews

> Local rulers and church officials closed many professions to the Jews, pushing them into marginal occupations considered socially inferior, such as tax and rent collecting and moneylending, tolerated them as a "necessary evil". Catholic doctrine of the time held that lending money for interest was a sin, and forbidden to Christians. Not being subject to this restriction, Jews dominated this business. The Torah and later sections of the Hebrew Bible criticise usury but interpretations of the Biblical prohibition vary (the only time Jesus used violence was against money changers taking a toll to enter temple). Since few other occupations were open to them, Jews were motivated to take up money lending. This was said to show Jews were insolent, greedy, usurers, and subsequently led to many negative stereotypes and propaganda. Natural tensions between creditors (typically Jews) and debtors (typically Christians) were added to social, political, religious, and economic strains. Peasants who were forced to pay their taxes to Jews could personify them as the people taking their earnings while remaining loyal to the lords on whose behalf the Jews worked.

>Catholics let you exploit the peasantry for your own gain
>lol nothing wrong here

>liberal revisionist history

Lutheranism had nothing to do with reforming the church. It was just a bunch of proto-Liberals who were triggered by hierarchies... literally the first egalitarian movement.

Holy fuck

Allowing the Catholics, kikes and niggers into the new world was a mistake.

Or he just realized jews were a bunch or financial parasites like everyone else did and the Catholics let them do it because they are corrupt bastards who sell indulgences.

go sell some indulgences so a pedophile can buy his way into heaven, Pedro

I know your priests like that

>Ozz'd

>in my experience there's a non-trivial libertarian presence.
How the hell does someone justify libertarianism with Luther's teachings in large catechism on the 4th commandment which demand that the loyalty and obedience commanded toward parents is also to be rendered to rulers and anyone in authority?

>In this commandment belongs a further statement regarding all kinds of obedience to persons in authority who have to command and to govern. For all authority flows and is propagated from the authority of parents. For where a father is unable alone to educate his [rebellious and irritable] child, he employs a schoolmaster to instruct him; if he be too weak, he enlists the aid of his friends and neighbors; if he departs this life, he delegates and confers his authority and government upon others who are appointed for the purpose. 142] Likewise, he must have domestics, man-servants and maid-servants, under himself for the management of the household, so that all whom we call masters are in the place of parents and must derive their power and authority to govern from them. Hence also they are all called fathers in the Scriptures, as those who in their government perform the functions of a father, and should have a paternal heart toward their subordinates. As also from antiquity the Romans and other nations called the masters and mistresses of the household patres- et matres- familiae, that is, housefathers and housemothers. So also they called their national rulers and overlords patres patriae, that is, fathers of the entire country, for a great shame to us who would be Christians that we do not likewise call them so, or, at least, do not esteem and honor them as such.

lol

Went to a private Lutheran school when i was younger (WELS)

Literally a fucking cult.

We did bible study until around 1pm and then spent the next 2 hours on math, reading, "science" and history

Shit was hilarious

I got suspended cause i beat the shit out of this black kid
Was kicked out of the church later that year cause my mom worked odd hours and couldnt make it to church every week

>Tradition is greatly respected by Lutherans

top lel. Are Lutherans really this delusional? You can't claim to be followers of Tradition without recognition of proper authority, faggot.

Fucking Catholics found the New World, can't keep someone out who was there long before you.

t. Flees to a "heretic" country

fuck yeah never know going to look into this

>Or he just realized jews were a bunch or financial parasites like everyone else did and the Catholics let them do it because they are corrupt bastards who sell indulgences.

Most definitely, none is as non corrupt as high ranking germans taking possessions of the buildings and the lands and the levies of the overextend catholic church. Fuck off.

So Irish, French, Italian aren't predominantly Catholic? Learn some shit.

What backpedal, my original post said nothing about the Pope. Learn to read.

I'll be the first to admit the Catholic Church has fallen from grace. But your feel-good version of Christianity isn't the solution.

>you guys can't do this
>but the Jews can
I already knew that

Just saying everyone should have been able to, its completely impractical to assume your "Christian brothers" are just going to lend you money whenever you need it. How would businesses get created? How would governments fight wars? Christianity is way too idealistic to for the modern world - at least in this case

Catholics may have found the New world but they turned all the territory they held into the 3rd world with their endless race mixing and catholic feudal oligarchies

>sure we're a corrupt institution selling indulgences and enriching ourselves on the backs of the peasantry, but let us keep our land and state backed tithes

lol no thanks

Culturaly
no
Thecnicaly (By christians)
yes

>why did i not know this?
because you're new
today's (((lutheranism))) is coopted shit, and (((kikecrossery))) has always been a semitic tool of the kikes to control the european goy, but martin luther was at least redpilled on the jewish question

You poop, I poop, we all poop.

>your feel-good version of Christianity

so don't love your neighbor then?

usury=exploitative lending

Christianity allows lending at interest as long as you don't expect to collect.

Usury means you speculate on the poverty and failure of others and loanshark people in hopes of repossessing all their belongings.

>"And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked."

Luke 6:34-35

What do you mean by that?
nytimes.com/2010/07/26/us/26lutheran.html
With a laying on of hands, the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America on Sunday welcomed into its fold seven openly gay pastors who had until recently been barred from the church’s ministry.

How fucking embarrassing for the papists. I mean there has to be someone in the Vatican who can send this guy to meet Jesus

WTF I love christians now. They truly are the resistance against kike domination.

Have you taken the christian pill Sup Forums?

>Cabaza DeVaca (catholic)
>Gets captured by natives, learns their way and develops a respect for their culture
>Eventually escapes back to Spain
>Returns to America but ultimately gets arrested for being a shitty administrator and dies penniless

>Hans Staden (lutheran)
>Gets captured by natives
>Performs miracles and dupes locals into thinking that he has powers that let him see the future
>Goes home and writes "True Story and Description of a Country of Wild, Naked, Grim, Man-eating People in the New World, America" to expose these horrible savages for the vermin they are
>Escapes and stays the fuck out of Brazil

Jesus has literally been dead for almost 2000 years.

GIRUGAMESH

Lutheranism stole the communal worship aspects from Judaism by sitting in Synagogue.

Reformed Catholicism, took the communal, then tried to convert the Jews.

They said "lolno" so Martin Luther wrote that in response and called basically for their genocide.

At least, that's what my History teacher, who converted to Judaism after marrying his wife, told me.

I learned a lot of facts there, but surprisingly few (((facts))). I actually came out of there with a partial redpill.

And a recipe for molotov cocktails... don't ask.

kek

The (((ELCA))) aren't even Lutherans, or Christians for the matter, anymore. All they use the pulpit for now is to further further (((their))) agenda. Plus they're the only denomenation that I know who can have a fucking haunted church. That should tell you a lot right there.

>Luther describes Jews as a "base, whoring people, that is, no people of God, and their boast of lineage, circumcision, and law must be accounted as filth."[6] Luther wrote that they are "full of the devil's feces ... which they wallow in like swine,"[7] and the synagogue is an "incorrigible whore and an evil slut".[8]

Pretty based

Jews like to pretend that money-lending is the only thing they've ever been allowed to do, but the reality is that being a parasite is the only thing they're willing to be.

>Jews Must Live - Samuel Roth

>After imprisoning the whole Jewish population in his domain for criminal usury and debasing the coin of the realm, Edward, before releasing them, put into effect two new sets of laws: the first made it illegal for a Jew in England to lend money at interest. The second repealed all the standing laws which kept Jews from the normal pursuits of the kingdom. Under these new statutes Jews could even lease land for a period of fifteen years and work it. Edward advanced this as a test of the Jew’s sincerity when he claimed that all he wanted was an opportunity to work like other people. If they proved their fitness to live like other people, the inference was that Edward would let them buy land outright and admit them to the higher privileges of citizenship. Did the Jews take advantage of Edward’s decree? This way. To get around the laws against usury they invented such new methods of skinning the peasants and the nobles that the outcry against them became greater than ever, and Edward had to expel them to avert a civil war. It was not recorded that one Jew took advantage of the new right to till the soil.

Solzhenitsyn also told a similar tale in 200 Years Together, about neglected and abandoned farms, where they were given some of the best and biggest plots to work.

How known are Martin Luther's hardcore redpills about jews among Lutheran normies?

>Literally responsible for tge Jewish world order
Fuck that Heretic

Catholic or Death
>inb4 Orthodoxy
Orthodox, Assyrians, Romans and Coptics are all the same religion

You could commulgate in any of their churches regardless of your little differences

If I recall correctly the indians weren't necessarily mistreated any more than slaves were always treated. They just ended up dying because they got infected by old world diseases.

Jesus Christ, that is hilarious.

What happened to Lutherans? Today they are a bunch of liberal cucks whose only concern is importing as many Somalians and other brown people into my state at my expense.

Either way, Irish Catholic is the best variety of Christianity.

agreed. It's a fake tradition, mostly a love of Bach that includes not knowing the first shit about music theory.

Und die Lutherans können nicht mal deutsch, also die sind von ihrer eigenen Tradition getrennt.

one of our synods got infected and the other one is almost falling to it

only one left that is based

>>printed a picture of the king sucking the pope's dick and distributed it all over the kingdom.

>What

Yes. He was eccentric in his later days. He ended up inspiring a peasant revolt. The flag of the revolters? A shoe on a white background, for they were "simple people with a simple banner."

He had them brutally killed though.

Fallout 5 looks great!

Lutherans are literally a bunch of Jewish slaves determined to destroy Christianity

>But your feel-good version of Christianity isn't the solution.

Don't confuse sola fida with feeling good. A lot of people think that sola-fide is a happy doctrine, but for Luther this is mitigated by the fact that pretty much all of a person's actions can be seen as violations of the then commandments. For example while most people view the commandment against stealing as being easily fulfilled, but Luther's catechism insist that the commandment involves not only refraining from taking but also taking actions to ensure that your neighbor's prosperity is preserved.

>ELCA
They suck
>LCMS and WELS
They are the real deal.

here, found it!

Semper reformanda.

Yes, I clearly already got that. My questions was how did they go from their founder right the book "On The Jews and Their Lies" to their current state?

Well, the Buddhists originated in India, and fled around for awhile looking for a safe haven, eventually settling mainly in East Asia.

Seems logical that some could have found a haven in the steppe.

Well enough that if you bring them up at a family gathering all the grownups will know exactly where you're going, but will shut you up because they don't want you to talk about this in front of the children or any inlaws who don't already know and might get freaked out.