Nigger hate thread

Now that Sup Forums has been flooded with shitskins, let us few whites here remind them of how unevolved, uncivilized and unenlightened they are, because they tend to forget this and become full of hubris and that's not good.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Civilization_and_religion_map_1821.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1374111571
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok nigger let's do this before we get b&

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1374111571

Dumping.

Aids

>sweden
>white

good job guys. fuck 'em.

This map reads like a brain meme.

>Whites
>enlightened
By what fucking standards? At best they're civilized. You cannot unironically say you're enlightened when there's leftists en mass in the US and countries like Sweden and Germany. You may be enlightened when compared to niggers but by no means would you be objectively called enlightened. I would say an individual can be enlightened but never a society or race as a whole.

Here is your (you)

>niggerNiggerNIGERniggerNiggerNIGERniggerNiggerNIGERniggerNiggerNIGERniggerNiggerNIGERniggerNiggerNIGERniggerNiggerNIGERniggerNiggerNIGERniggerNiggerNIGERniggerNiggerNIGER
>because le nigger lolololopl XDDDD who isn't le nigger because le shitposting autistic faget nigger le ate my le KFC turducken fried watermelon and I le shot him and ate his nigger ass XDD!!!!!!!! because nigger!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger le who doesnt le hate le nigger because theyre le niggers le XDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!

>whites are here
Used to be

@123566813
Not even going to give this a (you)

Civilization is the result of people's potentials which is based on genes.

Every nation right now has a civilization that is the result of what their people were able to produce.

Factors like collectivism vs individualism, IQ, creativity, tendencies towards violence or order and so on affect what people collectively end creating.

Those traits are the result of evolution itself.
Some environments required humans to evolve new capacities as a super organism, look at "people" as a whole, like an ant colony not just the individual ant, look at a human group as one.

Black's ability to run fast is the result of their environment.
White's ability to invent the wheel is a result of theirs.

t. ass blasted nigger

dirty fucking niggers

(you)

Sup Forums isn't ok with racism anymore you fucking faggot, Don't post this bigoted nonsense again or i'll be forced to report you. Dumb white boi.

>This map reads like a brain meme.
You mean like this?

t. nigger

DEBAT THIS

It wouldn't be so bad if we had a policy of exterminating repeat offenders regardless of crime. I almost wish we had a guy like Duterte to clean the streets up of all this grime. These people only seek handouts and the thought of repurcussions doesnt even phase them when committing any crime. Also living around these chimps is unbearable. Theyre like bats. Always out at night, up to no good and making noise. How do people sleep in areas where its majority nig? Its literally like living in a zoo around them. Seriously, just now Im hearing some sheboon next door screaming at another niglet about some stupid sheboon shit. Cant even understand them because they sound like they flunked out of the 5th grade. These people cant be saved and they keep reproducing like rats. Fuck this shit, America.

Nice of you to give me a place to post images.

Mae Jemison

Ernest Everett Just

>Haiti is civilized

well apparently blacks -can- into civilization, at least for a while

Caution poster from 1851

god it's almost like they want to get called chimps. all fact that here movement and way of handling a baby is almost of an ape and her child

Miles Davis

Southern Italy being only 'civilized' checks out.

Spike Lee

Yes! This is fucking great, go get the aggressive stupid weak chimp and show him his place, white man. More?

Northern and western North America classed as "less civilized" than West Africa because those places were Priority Number One for colonization in 1821 and they needed a reason

Oprah WInfrey

If you see the remainder of the image you learn that it resembles a palindrome.

unlabeled axes. TRIGGERED

whats the difference between civilised and enlightened in this key?

Well deserved, sir.

>Author's calculations
i.e. bullshit

BARBAROUS FINNS

kek

DUMB ASS NIGGER AND HEE KEPS GETTING BIATGGET THQTE WHY JSUS CHRISTAL INKYEHSB MUH NIGGAUJ

You will never be white.

bump

Yeah. A lot of people don't know just how hard colleges work to drag blacks across the finish line. It's practically a mania.

Toni Morrison

Its funny

No matter how smelly, short, shitty or savage you are, you can always say "At least I'm not a nigger"

Wow, spend 20 minutes creating a bogus racist image, post it on a white supremacy board, and see your image achieve immortality by being reposted constantly by racists

>Somebody actually wrote this

WE WUZ WRITERS AND SHEEEIT