Brit/pol/ - Being Gay is a Sin Edition

> May says Tories would not raise VAT
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39761740

> 'Phased approach': How to read EU Brexit guidelines
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-30/brexit-takes-shape-what-we-learned-from-the-27-european-leaders
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-guidelines-analysis-idUKKBN17V0IC

> Branson says he will BACK Theresa May if she gets a good deal with Europe: Virgin tycoon also calls for second EU referendum if ‘disaster’ of a hard Brexit occurs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4460868/Sir-Richard-Branson-calls-second-EU-referendum.html

> Tim Farron says he is a 'bit of a Eurosceptic' in bid to win over Brexit voters in Liberal Democrat former south west of England stronghold
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/30/tim-farron-says-bit-eurosceptic-bid-win-brexit-voters-liberal/

> FT: Tory central command keeps a tight leash on selections
archive.fo/Gvbwy

> FT: May holds firm on double-track Brexit deal
archive.fo/Dncut

> PETER HITCHENS: So, what links terrible trains, the power crisis and our drugs epidemic? Useless MPs haven't a clue how to solve them
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/04/peter-hitchens-so-what-links-terrible-trains-the-power-crisis-and-our-drugs-epidemic-useless-mps-hav.html

Polls

> Britain Elects Polling Average Update
Con: 46.2% (+8.4) Lab: 26.9% (-4.3) LDem: 10.6% (+2.5) UKIP: 7.4% (-5.5) Grn: 2.9% (-0.9) Chgs. w/ GE2015.
twitter.com/britainelects/status/858672289835089920

> YouGov: Latest Westminster voting intention (27-28 Apr)
CON - 44% LAB - 31% LD - 11% UKIP - 6% OTH - 8%
yougov.co.uk/news/2017/04/29/voting-intention-conservatives-44-labour-31-27-28-/

> Survation: Kensington constituency poll:
CON: 46% (-6) LAB: 29% (-2) LDEM: 17% (+11) GRN: 7% (+2) Chgs. w/ GE2015 result
twitter.com/britainelects/status/858741971166388224

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Pt6ItkBa9QQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJV71cW40OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c
youtube.com/watch?v=q4afw0uzXpE
youtube.com/watch?v=yC8SpHSSNx4
youtube.com/watch?v=7XBcT41ImSI
youtu.be/v401YR0YmXg
youtube.com/watch?v=vRZmSsPRAN4&feature=youtu.be&t=284
youtube.com/watch?v=dRHetRTOD1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/UK.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JxsfEio0L8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=bJV71cW40OQ

Start buying guns.

As it's definitely feels hour and I'm posting until I'm too tired to be afraid of sleeping, I just want you all to know that in a really weird way I'm very fond of all of you.

How is the water? Are the hooks out or is it free range at the moment.

>Elbow

PATRICIAN. Saw them live at Leeds festival once. Can't wait to just walk all three of my doggos in the countryside desu.

>tfw will probably only be home for a month or so before back I'm shipped off to Aus/NZ

>I will fuck you up Blud.
>Tell the TombleeBoos and the Ponteepines, they've got til tomorrow to get my money.
>Igglle Piggle you're a dead man.

y-you too

Bit gay

youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c

Aye lad, they're from North Manchester, Rochdale way.
Good for you, why you getting shipped back lad?

Nuclear war can't come soon enough lads.

If the last thing I saw was a mushroom cloud over Leicester city centre I think I would finally be at peace with myself.

fond or fondle? it is a generational choice?

youtube.com/watch?v=q4afw0uzXpE

I am looking Easy each morning to see a cloud rising from Tokyo but nothing today but blue sky. Come on Trump agitate like an anitifa.

Henry Moore RIP

Got family on both sides, want to get my Aussie citizenship but that means I gotta be here for a long time. Love it out here don't get me wrong but I'd be lying if I said Britain wasn't my true home.

I live a few hundred miles from Leicester but if I was informed of Leicester being nuked I'd be happy too.

And what of fraternal love convict?

Not actually birthday user but that did get me thinking.

No they're different things. I'd definitely not touch any of you even with a 10 ft pole.

>Henry Moore RIP

That will never change. I like the sunshine and the pleasant weather of Japan but nothing better than a proper beer, bacon sandwich and garden to enjoy them in.

Enjoy the beach babes and bbqs.

youtube.com/watch?v=yC8SpHSSNx4

Good.
youtube.com/watch?v=7XBcT41ImSI

youtu.be/v401YR0YmXg

You heard nothing

How are japan gonna address their depopulation future?

>legal firearms

I often question why I'm on brit/pol.
>Thanks for removing my concerns. Fucking genius.

The lady above was sometimes equated to this one. I know which one I would prefer to wipe my cock on.

>Not buying legal firearms and pushing for less restrictions

In the meantime: youtube.com/watch?v=vRZmSsPRAN4&feature=youtu.be&t=284

Bait thread bollocks. Move on.

>It's a Sin.
youtube.com/watch?v=dRHetRTOD1Q

Can someone do a vid with Tim and other MP Homophobes to this track?

>not buying illegal firearms and pushing for more restrictions, on everything.

Nah, you twat, generally wanted to know seeing as we don't see Jap posters on here too much.

120m to 40m is the projection - Do they care?

He likes fish though and the LGBT shun inter-species stuff like the fascists they are.

>KEK

He likes ETs.

>40m

What kind of apocalyptic projections are you looking at? Theyre gonna drop to like 80m at worst and only drop like 1 place in terms of GDP, purely because Indians cant stop breeding.

Jo Cox died for nothing.

There is literally nothing wrong with lowering population size and if you believe so you've been brainwashed by the Jews.

We all die for nothing
Life is meaningless

Aye, 80m is right sorry lad.
But do the Japs care? You state GDP should remain fine so I guess not no?

Brit/pol/ 2017 official theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Plenty of children being born. The government will pay you to do that. You can get a job and house if you are a young family and prepared to move out of the city. The older generation from the bubble years will die soon and the pension pot will get some relief. Japan is already over populated for useful land mass so a reduction is actually a good thing. There are no problems and the pol general that happens daily is purely a fishing for newbies thread. I will say no more.

Do Emos/goths exist anymore? Do subcultures even exist?

Nice one.
Ta.

Testament to his booze intake.

Yes.
Yes they do.

>thumbnail is a naked skinny white guy and a sketchy looking black guy up to no good

Pretty much sums it up yes, continue.

Accept if you are from the BBC or any other media outlet and you got plenty of coin reporting it.

lemon skittles are pretty terrible lads

Some said the same about Dr. David Kelly.

Who?

>2017
>Not getting rich from ETH

I missed the Bitcoin train due to laziness even though I was aware of it before 99% of people who own it now. It was not even a dollar when I found it.

Bought 6000 ETH @ 4 USD. It's now 80 USD, and probably going to 1000 USD like BTC.

What are you doing brit/pol/, why aren't you IN this? Do you wanna move out of your parents basement or what?

Breakfast aperitif. It was the gin an weetabix that got him out of bed.

Who else has the British Deep State killed for political reasons that ultimately didn't work?

>Harry is now fucking a canadian nigger in full view of the world
Diana died for less

i like the sour skittles. the plain fruit lemon skittles are goddamn horrible.

un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/UK.pdf

I always hate myself for this shit. I even used Bitcoin as early as 2010 but I just never invested.

Can't believe ETH is fucking $80 now lmao. Feels bad. Still, I won't do anything like usual.

>They gonna bust me up proper.

Harry will never be king so who gives a shit who ginger nuts slams in the bum

If you had the option to move to anywhere in the world, would you remain in the UK? Why or why not?

I got burnt in a similar kind of trade before
I'm never going near this quasi legal unregulated crap ever again

She died because she thought that accepting a life of riches did not mean dealing with the shitty press. She enjoyed the coin but did not enjoy the cock sucking. Can not blame her as I imagine Charlie would have had quite a dirty member. Fuck Diana, princess of the piss heads of TCR.

>begging for the state permission for your natural right

Good choice.

>implying you wouldn't

How can I get rich without doing anything?

Pick a celeb and claim they raped you in the 70`s. The papers will pay for that kind of shit everyday.

>black
>canadian
>divorcee
>soon -to-be royalty

JUST

Lads am I missing something here?

This looks like a fucking banging deal.

>2012 Audi A3 Black
>52000 miles
>Manual Transmission
>Front Wheel Drive
>4 door
>£5000

Get IN now, lad. You still have time.
If it goes to 1k you'll fucking wish you put everything into it.
Don't miss the train twice. That was my biggest fear and reason for risking it. Just like the internet boom, the first "boom" a few people got rich... the second one, people got fucking wealthy.

Burnt how? Are you retarded?
It's fully legal, you're just uneducated. Your loss.

>t. Poorfag

>Hehe, Yes. Keeps the heat of me, my Yacht and all me mates.

>*off me.

Looks too good to be true.
Check service history and use that number plate checking service.

>t. Worthless nihilist
Enjoy your "depression", faggot. Why not just save yourself time and end it now if it's "meaningless"?

>Audi
Make sure it has the rare indicator package, many seem to not have it installed.

Natural rights don't exist, your "rights" only exist as far as either the State provides them or how much you're prepared to fight for them.

Yeah, it's an Audi with manual and FWD. If you were trying to save money, you'd get a volkswagen or ford.
It's like you want to out yourself as a poorfag

I was being sarcastic you colonial

She's had so much plastic surgery that If Harry knocks her up, he'll probably have her killed soon after he sees the kid looks like the "sheiiiit" cartoon, but with a ginger afro.

>American
>Complains about manual

Considering the inbreeding on Harry`s side who knows what the child is going to turn out like. Probably a basement mong kept at the tower.

No tax, but MOT's good till 2018

Congratulations on letting us all know that you know nothing other than Facebook tier general knowledge, lmao. When ETH hits 1k, remember this interaction.

>Meanwhile hedge fund billionaires are investing
>Meanwhile a plethora of the biggest corporations on earth are starting to accept it

Enjoy being poor, loser.

>divorcee
There was a time when a royal soing this meant they got exiled.
Shame too, based Eddie 8 would gave saved us.
Why couldn't he have just knobbed her on the side like ye olde kings, lads?

If this is such a brilliant opportunity, why are you being so altruistic in telling complete Anons?
And why are you so defensive?
How old are you lad?

Camilla was the start of it all. Evil witch.

>Camilla
youtube.com/watch?v=JxsfEio0L8Y

>be lectured on civilisation by a Welshman

Even I find this funny

Why wouldn't I be, retard? Other anons getting in and winning too doesn't detract from my return. If anything, the opposite.
It's quite clear that you know fuck all anyway, so whatever, do as you do.

Also,
>Overusing "lad"
>Being a sensitive faggot
I'd also put money on you being a friendless virgin.

Well
>It's not unusual.

It's a bubble and the more people into it the higher the bubble goes.

He's unironically shilling

But still better than a moany bitch.
I used to shut the heroin tramps in at night. All lined along the underpass facing the wall so their piss could go directly in the drain. She championed the arse injectors but never the spiked layabouts underneath.