Fell for the buying a house meme

>fell for the buying a house meme

At least at apartments i got to see sexy sluts all the time

Denis looks like an aids victim

How is paying the same per month on apartment rental that you would on a 30 year mortgage, and having more space, a meme?

>fell for the buying a house meme
So, you're paying someone else's property tax and insurance for them?
Smart

Also mortgage

you own your own shit now, and it's not like you ever actually talked to the sluts anyway
just download istripper

I won't be able to afford a house until I'm halfway in the grave.

What do you mean by this

Oh look, another thread where people act like an entire market is the same regardless of region. Depending on where you live mortgages and home expenses cost more than renting while some places its the exact opposite. I live in the south where if you're smart you can buy a home or $50-70k that would be $600-700/mo to rent. Compare that to renting while in Alexandria where a place that goes for $1500-2000/mo would cost you $500-750k and property taxes out the wazoo. The key is to do your research and not get cucked.

Apartment is for liberals and losers

OP posted a pic from a IASIP episode where Dennis and Mac (actually rent ironically) a house in the suburbs. Where there is nothing to do, and everything is super fucking far away. Including all of those sluts walking around. I understand your pain OP, but I live with my parents in the suburbs. Going to try to move out before the end of the year to somewhere within walking distance of substance.

Fucking apartments. This shit is a meme. Let me tell you all about my wonderful experience in my fucking apartment

>neighbors are all literal niggers, indians, or numale fuckers
>can't smoke any weed in my apartments because neighbors
>can smell EVERYTHING my Indian neighbors cook (fucking spices)
>I can't fuck loudly because I literally got scolded by a old women for it (brought home a screamer and next day old woman banged on my door and told me it was disgusting and that she would call the cops next time it happened)
>meanwhile my nigger neighbors bring home sheboons and fuck them every night
>never get yelled at because old woman is afraid of niggers
>can hear parties and loud music all night and can't sleep from it

Yeah fuck this. I love not having to take care of a lawn and a that bullshit but this is fucking annoying and I'm getting tired of not having privacy sometimes

Yeah I don't get it.

My mortgage is $1000/mo.

I have 3 acres, a 3000 sqft house, and a fucking sauna in my home.

Landscaping is fun as fuck!

>I understand your pain OP, but I live with my parents in the suburbs. Going to try to move out before the end of the year to somewhere within walking distance of substance.

With ya on that one bud. Another year or two and I'd probably kill myself.

being halfway into the grave is overrated

No he is a 5 star man

Enjoy being surrounded by niggers and numales, you'll still be an awkward faggot even when you're around 'substance'.

Maybe try fucking the granny next time?

Ain't no niggers where I'm going. Numales maybe.

She fucking needs it, I'll tell you that. She lives alone and causes trouble with everyone we live around. Except for the niggers of course because she's clearly too afraid to speak to them

I unironically like the niggers the most because even though they're loud as fuck. The guy I live next to named Jaylen literally gives me free weed and sometimes invites me over randomly to eat pizza. The fucking Indians I live near are the most unfriendly people I've ever met. They lock their fucking kids in their rooms all day and one time I tried talking to one of the kids and he was so fucking autistic and Indian he had no clue how to talk to me. Indian parents seem to never allow their kids to speak to anyone. I've tried conversing with the adults many times and they never want to talk it seems

Fucking weird

So fuck her and mellow her out with some weed. Get jaylen to double team her and do the Eiffel tower position.

I'll think about it dude, I really will, sounds like a good time honestly. I'll get to fuck a GILF and fix her obnoxious problems

Well, you have to factor in property tax, insurance, and maintenance as well.

Plus, renting gives you a lot more flexibility in terms of being mobile for career advancement. Unless you own your own business, if you're a homeowner you're going to eventually run into the situation where you have to choose between selling your house and taking a huge hit in terms of transactional fees, or missing out on a promotion.

I work from home. How the fuck is that going to happen.

Obviously my situation is not common, but you can certainly pick a location to live that is within an hour commute of your main employment centers.