Voter supression

>You meens we's be needin ID Cards just to vote?
>10 DOLUHS! hoo got dat kinuh muny?
>we's cants uhford nun-uh dem fancy ID cards yall WHITE PEOPLE be's carryins
>gess we gon' go home and call DA ACLU n' SUE yo muthefucken asses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/07/republicans-should-really-stop-admitting-that-voter-id-helps-them-win/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/09/how-a-widespread-practice-to-politically-empower-african-americans-might-actually-harm-them/?utm_term=.3706ae87b9bb
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-supreme-court-balks-at-reining-in-1488384626-htmlstory.html
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13501120/vote-polling-places-election-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=llDM-44Zb8w
youtu.be/llDM-44Zb8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buys liquor and cigarettes using ID
>collects welfare using ID
>AYO HOL UP HOL UP SO YOU BE TRYNA SAY I NEEDS AN ID TO VOTE? DAS RAYSISS

>Watchu mean i gotsta register to vote
>ok fine nigga here's muh ID
>Watchu be sayin i wuz denied to register becuz my felonies n shit. dats raycis bro

What hell hole do you live in where you actually get id'd buying either of those?

>what hell hold do you live in where they enforce laws?

leftist spotted
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

LOL. That is so degrading. These elitest white liberals are so fucking insulting.

>need ID to get a smart phone
>need ID to get alcohol/tobacco
>Even some niggers have drivers license
>claim niggers are to stupid to get ID

atleast i have enough confidence in them to get a fucking ID you racist abelist pos

this argument is stale

thank you

Pretty funny how Sup Forums never tells the actual story and just excises one piece of data that fits their narrative.

>You mean niggers are too lazy to get id? Lol fuck em.
In actuality, repukelikikes have been working desperately for decades now to gerrymander districts for race to supress black voters, close polling stations in black neighborhoods, make it harder for them to get IDs etc. This is the part Sup Forums and the neonazis generally never tell anyone.

Got any proofs, negro?

Yeah, the history of the past few decades. Jesus christ I have never seen Sup Forums this historically illiterate. This isn't even unknown information. It's been in current events news for years now. Get your head out of your sister's ass.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/07/republicans-should-really-stop-admitting-that-voter-id-helps-them-win/

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/09/how-a-widespread-practice-to-politically-empower-african-americans-might-actually-harm-them/?utm_term=.3706ae87b9bb

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/07/north-carolina-s-racist-voter-suppression-is-working.html

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-supreme-court-balks-at-reining-in-1488384626-htmlstory.html

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13501120/vote-polling-places-election-2016

This is what I grabbed with ha quick google search.

>Worships trump
>Doesn't know shit
Wow. It's like fucking clockwork.

And now a bump.

weird, in Mexico ID's are free

Did they close down all the places to get them in your area?

no, it only gets flooded with people when there is an election coming, but you can get one whenever you want

You just revealed your elections are freer than America's. At least on that detail.

Do normal black people even complain about voter ID? its not just lowered expectations by liberals and career civil rights jigaboos?

Voter ID laws somehow aren't racist here in Canada. Funny that.

it doesn't matter when you can't really trust in any of the candidates, everyone will steal money and won't really change a thing

Probably because your government isn't actively engaged in making them so, unlike in America where republicans are doing exactly that, THEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT.

So just like here.

uc berkley student spotted

Thank god the Republicans have been gerrymandering, because nignogs and spics can't govern worth shit.

but in general USA has a better standard of living and also you can see how much money there is in your country since it's full of really big
cities. In Mexico you hear about politicians trying to escape from the country after stealing millions or even billions and everything gets a bit more expensive from time to time

I don't think any actual voters are concerned about the voter id laws, democrats really just don't want to lose their illegal votes. As far as gerrymandering both parties are guilty and that isn't an excuse for opposing voter id.

In states with no voter ID laws, can anyone walk into a polling place and vote? Could a 15 year old go vote? Could someone on vacation from Europe go vote?

Honestly though in a crime-free laid back white area I can see that happening. Not many of those in America anymore.

If I remember correctly you can register ahead of time using proof of residence (power bill) or in some states at the polling place. If you don't have an id they will ask for part of a social security number which can be stolen. Then you provide your name, address, and sign. You could vote as someone else especially if you know they aren't going to vote.

>Republicans can govern
Yeah, forcing anarchy sure is a great way to run a country.

They don't have to escape ours. We're so corrupt we let them do the shit that's considered criminal in Mexico or most other countries.

>(((washingtonpost)))
>(((latimes)))

So your attempt (and fail) at an argument is that you're ignorant of recent history? Good job?

>2 media outlets that have been shoving blatant biased propaganda
>credible sources
Pick one

but your politicians don't make whole states go bankrupt from all the money they stole, or at least I haven't heard such a thing

>CNN said the sky was blue! That means it's not!
>Being literally this much of a worthless shill lidiot

They absolutely do. Kansas is the best example of that.

i can get a fine if i am walking around at night without an id but i dont need one to fucking vote...

I appreciate your efforts in trying to learn a bit more. You've certainly got better at attempting to blend in, but it's still pointless to keep trying.

bump

I worked at a grocery store that got frequented by a lot of blacks back when I was a teenager and I carded everyone in the hopes that one of them would chimp out.
They all grumbled about it, but had ID on them.

But how is this bad, though?

we have many examples like oaxaca, veracruz, chihuahua, sinaloa and mexico city

Yeah so do we. Basically the entire south is necrotic and should be cut off the country.

>Kansas
You mean Detroit

Pretty sure Detroit isn't a state.

Gerrymandering is totally legal. If you don't like it, vote for those who will change the law.

Voter ID, on the other hand, is vital for keeping Putin and other foreign actors from tampering with the election outcomes. If you can't understand that then you really ought to go back to Africa.

It's not if it's explicitly racist. That's ILLEGAL.

neither is mexico city

>that vox article I read explicitly used the word racist several times so that means it is

>if it's explicitly racist.
>If
Stupid faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=llDM-44Zb8w

>have been working desperately for decades now to gerrymander districts for race to supress black voters, close polling stations in black neighborhoods, make it harder for them to get IDs etc.
And you're complaining why?

>ID cards are raciss
>110% blacks on EBT which requires ID to get

Look, I know this is stressful for you, all this thinking. Just remember what your father taught you:

actually Mexico city is a state, it happened recently and yes it is called mexico city we don't have originality

You must be a racist white cunt
youtu.be/llDM-44Zb8w

Yes it's easy:
>Open news paper
>Go to obituary section
>Memorize name, birthday, and address
>Go to polling site
>Repeat memorized information when at checking
>Vote
>?????
>Profit

T-thas racisssss

Is it like D.C. or is it actually a state like Virginia or some shit?

>Yo I'm here to vote
>What I don't have the right ID?
> I voted with this ID last time around
>I have to go where, do what, and pay how much just to vote?
>nah I'm just not gonna vote

So much stuff needs to be fixed with voting in America, and some if it Democrats are opposed to, some of it Republicans are opposed to, and some of it isn't even on the table currently.

>you should need some form of ID to vote.
>you should be taxed a small amount of money (say $10) and then re-payed it upon voting in order to incentivize voting.
>replace first-past-the-post voting system with ranked-choice voting system.
>independent third-party organization handles redistricting
-campaign finance reform

>dejectedly re-boards Soros bus and eats remainder of McRib, single tear trickling down cheek

it is just like texas, new york, florida or any of the other states in USA

Nailed it

Nobody votes without ID here.

Why can't you burgers do it?

our election system is below third world and we have retards who are convinced doing anything to fix it is raaaaccciiissstt