Is Quebec Red Pilled?

Please explain if this province is redpilled, and if so, why? It seems nationalistic and very "Quebec First," yet it also seems to embrace a lot of the European views on degenerate behavior, especially in regard to sexuality. What is pol's take on this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWQtvaWVcSc
youtube.com/watch?v=vxCGSr3K9P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

courtesy reply. have a good day sir.

Much appreciated.

They're huge welfare queens and they're part of the reason Canada is so fucked on immigration

Why? Because they take so many French-speaking immigrants?

I'm a french-speaking immigrant in Québec AMA

Quebec pulls in millions of chinks and fleeces them for millions knowing fine well that they won't stay in Quebec. Look up the QIIP scam.

I just visited there.
It is very nationalistic.
If youre not a quebecer, youll never be accepted as one. Even as a french speaking white Ontario canuck, I would never be accepted there as one of them. The English shit all over them for 200 years, and as a result they have become very hostile to outsiders and nationlaistic. Ironically they will be the last whites in Canada.

Looking at the """culture""" of the rest of Canada, and reflecting on what the QC'ers have there.. I am pretty jealous. The rest of canada is a degenerate shit hole. QC is 100% roman catholic proud white. (maybe not montreal I never have been there).

Speaking to a tour guide I learned that the govnt has recognized that QC is "too white" and hostile to outsiders, so theyre having a hard time pushing their multiculti agenda on them. They are now starting to import niggers from other french colonies around the world as a result.

Theyre not even hiding it anymore, the only reason for immigration is bc our government hates whites.

Where did you come from? Algeria? France?

>Quebec runs an independent immigration policy under the Canada-Quebec Accord governing relations between Ottawa and the French-speaking province. For years, the QIIP was run in parallel to the federal IIP. Both schemes most recently required applicants worth a minimum of C$1.6 million to loan the respective governments C$800,000 for five years, in return for permanent residency visas. The federal IIP was shut down last year, but the lucrative QIIP continues.
>The QIIP is of major significance for the distant west coast city of Vancouver, since federal data shows 89 per cent of Quebec investor migrants have actually ended up living elsewhere in Canada; if these are dispersed in the same manner that federal investor migrants distributed themselves, then about 60 per cent of all Quebec investor immigrants likely ended up in British Columbia. It is an act of deception that has cost BC billions in IIP loans, that have instead gone to Quebec. Freedom of movement, guaranteed under Canada's charter of rights, makes it almost impossible to halt the practice.

They are far more anti-semitic than any anglosphere country,

They don't have "xir/xem" genders as we know them. They're also tolerant of homos. In this way they're actually far more red pilled than Sup Forums since there is literally nothing wrong with gays.

Their weakness is their attitude toward race. Don't be fooled by how white-presenting they can be, many of them have cousins who are metis (native american mixes) and they accept Haitians and Africans into their nation based on language.

They vilify the anglo so much though that's it's comical. No major corporation will move its head offices to Quebec as long as they have their "companies with more than 50 employees must do all internal written correspondence in French" rule.

Yes France, it was time to abandon ship

Not really. They're cucks, but cucks who claim they're not cucked.

Quebec is literally THE MOST cucked province the father of Justin fucking Trudeau IS FROM QUEBEC THE ONLY REASON HE ISN'T FROM QUEBEC IS BECAUSE HIS DAD WAS WORKING IN OTTAWA AND HE WAS BORN THERE

Quebec is the only group of people in the world that repeatedly voted TO REMAIN IN THIS NATION

Being French, how do the Quebecers treat you? With respect or do they even view the "Father" of their heritage to be an "outsider?"

Still better than cucks admitting they're cucks like you

Serious question since sexuality was mentioned...

Why are Quebec girls eager for sex?

All Quebec "tartes" as we call them are sluts. It's just the way they are.
Without Canada you'd sink. Look at how much free gibs you get.

>as long as they have their "companies with more than 50 employees must do all internal written correspondence in French" rule.

Wait, LOL. Are you fucking serious? Like, if you want to have a corporate branch there then 50 of your employees have to write everything in French?

Yes. Their language laws are really stupid, to the point of repelling foreign business from investing.

Yes, there are language police in Quebec.

Some older people, especially those who originate from rural Québec, don't like us and we would get discriminated against but aside from that we feel welcomed here.

I mean, that's pretty redpilled in a way, right? They literally have legislation in place to preserve their cultural identity through requiring people to speak their language.

Do they perceive you as "stuck up" when you speak to them because of the differences between France from Quebec and France from, well, France? I've heard the French accent (from France) is looked on as "snobby" by Quebecers....

Not really. It's an arbitrary rule that does more harm then good. As far as I know no other 1st world country or province/state in a 1st world country has language police.

The really stupid thing is they'll let in all the shitskins, chinks, etc. so long as they can half-ass their way through the French language.

> there is literally nothing wrong with gays.

You probably don't get a lot of advances or get flirted by other guys then.

> Its fucking annoying.

Quebec French is bastardized French. It's French with slang, gibberish, and English thrown in. They know this, so they're probably butthurt because he has a much more elegant accent then Quebec frogs.

Yea, that's pretty retarded. They seem to be really, really obsessed with the language thing. Do most Quebec people believe in the "nuclear family" or are they nigger-tier with their views on marriage and having kids?

They have protests to lower tuition for university which is already the cheapest in the country. They will destroy their own cities in these protests.

Despite their laws for 'muh language' the province still imports shitskins from everywhere, so long as they speak French. Cities like Montreal are infested with Muslims who are especially against assimilation, and who proudly have 5+ kids while leeching off of social benefits.

Quebec leeches the most money out of the richer provinces of Canada. It has become the shittiest province.

Most are just like the rest of Canada when it comes to beliefs on "nuclear families" and what not. So no, not really, unless you get some crazy strict Catholic families, but those are all across Canada as well.

So why are they the biggest leeches? Is it because they need financial assistance due to an underdeveloped economy (due to the retarded language laws discouraging foreign business) or is it something else?

Yep, they definetly perceive their accent as manlier than the French from France which they think is effeminate but they would not tell it to your face unless they're drunk
There can some jokes too about the fact that french supposedly smell bad but that's really it

Africans are a lot more discriminated against, even though there's a steady flow of them coming here, Quebecers are pretty racist against them

They are the offspring of 'les filles du roi'

Basically whores imported from France to fuck all the 'coureurs des bois' (lumber dudes and fur traders etc..)

This desu !

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. They bitch and moan about this and that and they get whatever the fuck they want from the Federal government.

Do you know there's still a fucking asbestos mine in Quebec? They don't sell it here but they sell it to Pajeet in India for insulation.

New france alwais been called canada btw
>pic related

all those mad anons discussing my proud and glorious nation.

(pic related) is why you all should fear Le Peuple Québecois.

Quebec is based
>pic relared
Find me a Canada day celebration as white

Speak french or gtfo
REEEEEEEEEE

OK, now show a picture from Montreal.

>Do you know there's still a fucking asbestos mine in Quebec? They don't sell it here but they sell it to Pajeet in India for insulation.

Fucking KEK, what unfortunate fucks work that mine?

What does this even mean?

Here

The nationnal anthem was writen in french first .
Ooooh Canada !
Terre de nos aïeux !

true, they teach it in history class

Ontario fag here, I love the Quebecois cause they love themselves more than anyone else and thats the way it should be

Quebec IS French, good on them for trying to retain their culture and language

Quebec is so based. Easily the most based province

Thats why french is so prevalent in canada .
Back in the ol day . While anglo population was mostly soldiers the french were settled since a while .

I want to immigrate to Québec. I know little French, any tips?

Tu es à Mtl?

Quebec had a nazi party and voted no at 80% for ww2 conscription . We sided with the nazi desu

actually meant for

Some of our city banned the jews

Be prepared to be anally raped by provincial income taxes

Québécois are based, their government is South America level corrupt, though. If they didn't have language laws, they'd be speaking English by now. Language laws are necessary if they want to preserve their language.

I think French is a very inefficient language, but it's theirs so I respect their desire to hold on to it.

just a bunch of hicks speaking a lesser form of french that is ridiculed world-wide.

whine about cultural sovereignty, as though anyone else in Canada gives a shit about what they're doing.

honestly wish they'd separate, or at least the strictly french parts of Quebec -- just so we can stop with this bilingual crap. french is a boring language related to a boring culture, and not worth learning.

oh yeah and Bombardier sucks. Toronto ordered a shit ton of streetcars and we're still waiting for you lazy fucking frogs to deliver. should have given the contract to a European company.

Ranjeet please go kys

Until Quebec gases the kikes, they aren't red pilled

Quebec is the definition of blue-pilled. There's a reason all genderqueer advocates come from there.

Quebec is based but Montreal is cucked. that's an oversimplification but the general rule.

Les Juifs, les Anglais, les Étranges et les Montréalais. Des questions?

you wish jacques

The fuck is this?

Quebec is the best, and will house the new up and coming Hyde College

Our french is more french that France's french. They use a lot more anglicisms than us. Go figure.

I feel like I've seen the exact same thread before

Je crois que j'ai vu l'exact meme (le mot français pour thread) ici avant

fil de discussion

Today I found a lot a racists again in MTL

>be cat called by drunk native ugly women
>"UHhhhhh sexy ass, give it to meeeee"
>Other guy passes by and get cat called too
>"Fucking native" (In French)

I love Quebec

Decalice el nog d sable

That's why they shot us too :(

SI VOUS ETES PO CAPAB DE DIRE CALICE DE CRISS DE TABARNAK COMME DU MONDE BAH DECOWLISER TABARNAK

Quebec culture best culture
youtube.com/watch?v=pWQtvaWVcSc

it's not simple. They are both cucked and completely racist at the same time.

>Quebec
>100% Catholic

Your entire post is deemed bullshit because of this one statement. Quebec is insanely atheistic and Im not sure if they have the most unused churches in NA or the world.

t. Leaf on vacation in Los Cabos

Best culture
youtube.com/watch?v=vxCGSr3K9P0