PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a87SkHd77Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=cv_a9AUWpjo
vox.com/2017/4/25/15429982/gop-exemption-ahca-amendment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That guy is degenerate af

Draft this piggy now. Start the petition.

>Canadians want to take care of this

go fuck yourself

isn't that guy youtube famous? doesn't he pay for his own shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=a87SkHd77Rs

Okay did that. Was nice. Now what?

why is this faggot famous???

Have a cup of tea for me.

We should pay for a bunch of soda and bacon grease for this fat faggot so he finally dies.

maxim gib gib gib! xD

don't care if you're a paid shill. love this meme

I always mention this when these threads pop up:

This fat fuck has to eat a minimum of 4500 calories a day just to MAINTAIN his current weight.

Hey man he's a hard fucking worker.

He also streams on twitch.

What a fine evening it's turning out to be.

I think he was upset about the prospect of insurance companies being able to deny coverage to mentally ill landwhales again.

I want to see boogie2988 fall into this thing

youtube.com/watch?v=cv_a9AUWpjo

I wish I could get paid to make fun of fat people holy shit.

Move to Canada, it takes care of it's people

to be fair, you have to be pretty alpha to be that big of an unapologetic cuck on the world stage

there has to be something to being jewtube or twitch famous or else ever fucker would be doing it. I don't watch the guys videos so I have no clue tho.

Hey guys, let's put Boogie on DNP

>it is people

Go back to speaking french, you're better at that anyways.

That meeting with Ivanka showed just how much of a cuck he is.

He was visibly intimidated by both her and Donald, never making eye contact once.

meant for

I don't know what DNP is, but boogey would break it if you put him on it.

I think his girl wont leave him becuase he threatens her with suicide

CALORIE THIEVING

May I buy a 'roo off you?

At my job I have to help disabled people get to the top of a store via elevator, it used to be cool veterans and stuff but recently it's been obviously just morbidly obese people and their whole obese families. Holy fuck it's getting annoying and I'm scared the elevators going to break.

they should exercise.

No you fat fuck. My anal cavity is broken and I also am obese. You pay for mine.

>Pay for my healthcare

vox.com/2017/4/25/15429982/gop-exemption-ahca-amendment

he's big-boned!

that is one tiny man

probably towers over putin though

BUY MY GAME

Amazing how much that guy has to eat to maintain his weight. Saw him eating almonds on camera (because he was trying to lose weight) and this was like 2 years ago, he looks the same.

I know for a fact, he went and ate 10 pounds of cheese cake after the camera turned off, just for that day.

YEAGH

>eating
>to lose weight

am I missing something here?

Anyone got the *hits chest to restart heart* copy pasta?

T H I C C GINGERBREAD SLABS

MEIN GOTT HANS, YOU COULD ARMOR A TIGER TANK WITH THOSE

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

Logic like that is probably why boogie is 700 pounds

topkek

how do you know this for a fact?

>canadian
>care
Pick 1, nigger.

that's exactly the point
he makes in excess of 30k a month by making a 5 minute youtube video a couple times a week, and has the audacity to tell regular people that we need obamacare so he can get health insurance for his self inflicted conditions

You're doing god's work then

how the fuck is being fat "self-inflicted"? are you aware that in most cases it's bad genes or a defective thyroid?

You physically cannot gain weight unless you eat more calories than you burn

he was on a podcast talking about his weight-loss diet. He held up a cup of nuts and said that this was all he ate that day or something bs like that.

This happened like 2 years ago, like I said. He looks exactly the same today.

I know for a FACT, that he was lying and probably ate cheesecake or lard or something. You don't eat a cup of nuts a day and remain 700 pounds, my dude.

his wife quit her full time job to be his "caretaker".
she's the one that's supposed to be rationing his food, but in reality she's probably just wiping his ass and cleaning up after his jabba sized shits.
she gets money from the state to do this. also, he must be making good money from youtube and twitch for her to put up with this lardo manchild

t-tell me lies t-todd daddy

he is the same age as her parents. she probably thought he would die soon so she could take all his youtube money.

perhaps it's intentional that she's stuffing him like a thanksgiving turkey...

How much does boogie weigh?

he claims 550. He even made a secondary channel that was supposed to be a weight loss diary called boogiedown550.
He abandoned it after not losing any weight.
lol

no
PAY MY HEALTHCARE

his "official" released number was 550. That seems too conveniently even and was probably rounded down. Since then he abandoned his weight loss channel and stopped giving a number, which probably means that he actually gained more weight.

His last weight update was that he lost 15 pounds in the last year or something. 15 for a (estimated) 600 pound man is water weight.

I see this guy posted a lot doing neckbeardy stuff but I don't know who he is or what he does. can someone give me a quick run rundown on him? I saved this picture because I thought it was funny

>morbidly obese slob creates a youtube channel
>plays a character named Francis that is supposed to be a manchild gamer with anger issues
>blogs about his weight. abloo boo, it's so hard
>streams video games on twitch, gets donations. Has patreon despite making plenty of money off youtube
>rinse repeat, he has millions of subs, has won awards, gets free shit from Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo
>has a gold digging wife who is waiting for him to have a heart attack