NAZI SCALPS

Tell me how this movie made you feel, Sup Forums.

I fucking love it and being Jewish makes it way more badass.

The Jews can make movie after movie but it's never going to bring back those 6 million devils that Uncle Adolph sent to hell

eh, it was ok, but im not a huge fan of Tarantino to begin with

I think it was a a look into the Jews true feelings about the goyim, instead of their usual hidden meanings.

The overall plot of it was pretty stupid and the end was dumb but a few of the individual scenes are honestly riveting. The opening scene is fantastic and so is the scene where they're playing that guessing game with the Nazi officer in the basement bar.

While I'd say it was typical propaganda, I like how they showed the Basterds to be war criminals, let Waltz make Landa a likeable villain and didn't care about turning off retards by using subtitles. It was better than Avatar at any rate as far as 2009 movies go.

Also I miss seeing movies at the Alamo drafthouse

It made me feel that Quentin Tarantino sucks at making movies now.

It showed the Allies to be as brutal and violent as the Nazis and therefore hypocrites, but that flew over just about everyone's heads with le ebin "NAZI SCALPS xDDDD" may may.

it fucking sucked

It made me feel just fine. Nazis and Commies are enemies of the US and the constitution.

Facists and Marxist are welcomed to be wrong in their opinions on socioeconomic progress.

I thought it was pretty shitty.

Don't mind me, just leaving this here.

I liked it even though the performances were largely cartoonish.

KEK A DOODLE JEWWWW

>Scanada

I thought it was fucking terrible. 1st Tarantino movie I had seen since the killbill shit. This was also a mistake.

>tfw grandpa was a squad leader in devil's brigade

jew propaganda fuck the bear jew piece of shit

Cool shit, man. If he's still around, I hope you listen to his stories attentively.

it was a lot of fun

The first time I watched it, I was bluepilled and thought it was good.

I rewatched it and realized it's just more of the same Jewish propaganda.