Why did they do this again?

What did they have to gain?

They needed access to more resources like Oil. The US was being stingy with them on oil, so they thought they could push the US out of the pacific in one fell swoop.

if only we let them have the oil, they would have opened an eastern and southern front against the Soviet Union and the Soviets would have been finished

Quads confirm I guess? Why not attack Russia instead?

Nothing, absofuckinglutely nothing.

History books will tell you it was over oil tho

Despite the fact they easily ovverran northern China and Mongolia, which have shittons of oil

Pretty much all of Russia's population lies it the west of the country. What's a Japanese navy going to do to them? Besides, war with the US was inevitable, best to strike first and hard.

honestly it is too bad we didn't bomb the rest of the US

Honestly too bad we didn't drop that third nuke we were saving for Tokyo. Fuck you, retarded nip.

Get fucked, you barely got your 200 shitty zeros to Hawaii

Blockades and aiding the fucking SOVIETS, we goaded them into it. The leadership wanted war with Japan so they made it happen. It shouldn't have but its what the traitors running our government wanted.

And yeah. This ^^

Should've ended your useless race

>>>
Right so all that oil in eastern russia would have just required them to march over there and take it, wait however many months for russian troops to get there, making the eastern front for their allies germany easier...

it makes less sense to bomb hawaii and wreck the US pacific fleet and bring them into the fray.

Its so stupid i cant wrap my head around it at all.

This is why we all lose when the History Channel stops showing actual history. People who don't know shit.

don't worry, you will stop existing soon anyway after all you worthless americans die by obesity

Nice quads

They didn't have the resources to engage with Russia long term and believed the Nazis would've been fine. The needed to stifle the American oil embargo.

I'm just happy it wasn't wasted on a complete shitpost and instead went to a minorly informative post.

oh two quads in one tiny thread.

I'm p sure your island will just go extinct before that even happens because you're all disgusting "otaku" cretins that would rather marry an anime girl on a pillow than an actual human being.

Well, we will see you in the afterlife because all you japs will die from depression and just wasting away.

We completely cut off their gas supply, on which they were dependent -- An act of war.