What race/subrace is the best at fighting and why?

what race/subrace is the best at fighting and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiGQIh-6Kdo
youtube.com/watch?v=xBkof8zS9jE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sGD0qxRSmjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavics

Chinese maybe Korean.

Europeans.

Nordic races at least the ones who haven't been shilled

pretty sure that someone who weighs 50kg and jumps around like a retard can't do much damage to anyone

Definitely Slavs or Ruskis

Any white people who grew up in in hardship or fighting a lot. White people who grew up in luxury may be the worst.

slavs from Dagestan.

don't mind me

..... The U.S... We fought the world's greatest superpower, the native people, the native neighbors, ourselves, the biggest empire, the biggest bully, and the asscrack of the earth. (Middle East)

Slavs or irish. Basically the white "niggers"

Potato Niggers and Afro-European hybrids

Koreans have been pretty good at fighting in general since they're basically barbarians (this coming from a Half Korean).

I mean take TaeKwonDo. It's a martial art that could only have been developed by a smart psychopath: take Newton's Laws of Motion and figure out how to apply them to smash skulls better.

As for military operations, I'd say the South Korean military would give the US and Israeli's a run for the money, at least per soldier.

The Koreans were trained by the Turks in the Korean war (Turkish Brigade). The subsequent militarization of Korea was founded on the principles of war that the Turks (not known for being the most...humane race) gave them. They are incredibly gung-ho, take-no-prisoners sort of military (again, coming from a guy who's done his two years).

Then why did Goober get fucked by a Hispanic from California

what kind of fighting?

the answer varies wildly.

Weebshit aside, excluding Okinawans, I'd vote for Slavs. Because they have moderate intelligence levels (compared to non-whites), and they also have a culture much more accepting of physical violence.

well what kind of fighting?

I'd say the best fighting techniques come from Asia, but there are many styles.

fighting is a way of mind and inner development.

UFC seems to be a pretty even mix of Whites, Latinos, and Blacks. There seems to be less Asians. And no Arabic contestants at all really.

Red haired people because they have higher pain tolerence.

fighting with bare hands

Whites. I consider military warfare the greatest measure of fighting power and western soldiers are considered to have a kill ratio of about 1000/1.
We kill 1000 for every one of our losses statistically, don't fuck with the western war machine

Do you mean why did Goober fucking assrape a spic from Stockton California for five straight rounds?

Pretty funny picture. Kinds wish I knew the context, but kinda glad I don't.

Good show.

Vimy ridge motherfuckers

I've heard their tank is fight desu

>all this slurping of gook cock
>hapa
>t. asian masculinity

Someone explain to me why slavs are the best

>It's a martial art that could only have been developed by a smart psychopath
Your post reeks of fedora and redd*t. Asians are garbage at hand-to-hand combat. All they have is inspiration (mainly just Muay Thai) for the superior BWC and BBC.

Any poor people are usually good at fighting. Slavs, Irish, Mexicans. Speaking of Mexicans they would always fight when I was in high school, it was how they took their anger out for being a Mexican.

>posting webms from the fight where conor only had a dozen days to prepare, was injured, and was fighting someone 2 weightclasses heavier than himself
haha wow you sure proved me wrong hahahaha

violence is more accepted in slavic countries

Nice try, Dana. Maybe you could try actually having your cash cow fight people
>M-Muh weight class!1
You do realize that the Diaz's were on a boat sipping margaritas when they were given the fight and had no time to prepare either

>You do realize that the Diaz's were on a boat sipping margaritas when they were given the fight and had no time to prepare either
Diaz has said on record that he had been training to fight Conor since his fight against Michael Johnson which was months before the first Conor fight. get btfo ya goof

Muslims already conquered most of Europe

Yuro's

>WW1
>WW2
>Crusades

Yeah look how many people they're punching in that photo.

Black or mixed just look at the top % in any combat sport. But of course people here can't admit that and will have to cherry pick some white people, because you'll feel insecure if you don't.

Slavs, Africans (not African Americans--I'm talking about places like the Congo), South Americans, etc. Basically anyone that had to grow up in a violent, third world shithole and had to fight to survive are naturally going to be better fighters.

Slavs by far.

>Black or mixed just look at the top % in any combat sport.

MMA is dominated by Hispanics from third world shitholes. People that had to fight to survive will naturally be better fighters since they've been conditioned for it.

People from the caucuses, tough motherfuckers

White "fighters"

I'm from Sup Forums and Sup Forums btw

The #1 heavyweight in UFC is Miocic, a Croat. The #1 Heavyweight in Boxing is Fury, an Anglo. Followed by some Russian. Blacks got BTFO out of combat sports when Slavs started entering.
>Inb4 some other weight classes
Heavyweight is the cream of the crop becuase they would squash any other weight class. There's weight classes in order to prevent these people from hurting everyone else

No race is more prevalent to being better at fighting than another. It is an individual mindset to push oneself past their limit, pushing their endurance to become better at fighting.
Take Bruce Lee. Arguably one of the greatest fighters of all time. He worked out every single day for at least 4 hours. Not just exercising, but also on his form, style and psychology of fighting. Which is why he was the greatest of his time. Shit, I bet he could knock Mike Tyson the fuck out.
Another good example would be Miyamoto Musashi. The greatest swordsman to have ever lived, even to this day. Why? Because he studied and practised every single day. He understood the psychology of a fight. He single handedly created the perfect form of a fighting stance. Connor McGregor adopted this perfect stance and look at that guy. A fucking beast.
I have seen Brazilians beat blacks, blacks beat whites, whites beat Chinese and Chinese beat Brazilians, etc. So again, it is the individual fighter themselves that determine how good they are via practice and determination.

redheads have LOWER pain tolerance.

Bruce Lee was an actor.

Best UFC KO of all time

>Take Bruce Lee. Arguably one of the greatest fighters of all time. He worked out every single day for at least 4 hours. Not just exercising, but also on his form, style and psychology of fighting. Which is why he was the greatest of his time.

I'm pretty sure that he grew up poor on the streets and had to learn how to fight in order to defend himself. The best fighters are the ones born into it since that is all that they've ever known their entire lives. It's why you see so many hood blacks knocking out white dudes from the suburbs that have probably never gotten into a real fight until that point.

whites dominate most combat sports at the moment

UFC. HW boxing etc

objectively the mediterraneans are the greatest hand to hand combatants the world has ever seen, just look at history

true merciless conquest

r8 us

Yeah of course that will make a large difference. But these kinds of rationalizations can be made in different areas no matter what group of people you picked. I can't see a way to prove one race of people would be naturally better at fighting.
Only thing would be athletic ability and there west-african type athelticism seem to be very suitable for fighting, same as with running.
Look at that Heavyweight from Cameroon that's up and coming in the UFC right now. Athletic super freak.

But technique wise, how would you prove one group was naturally more skilled then another? Seems highly complicated, since as you said, things like growing up in a though environment will make you a better fighter.

>Take Bruce Lee. Arguably one of the greatest fighters of all time
kill your self

i was trying to make myself believe the black guy was just wearing long sleeves and gloves

>bruce lee meme

hahaha

Asians worship the guy, its like saying Jason Statham is one of the best fighters ever.

They're actors.

Hispanics.

People will say blacks because they've been conditioned from birth, muh nigger fighters. But in reality, when you look at the boxing world, at the MMA world, it's dominated mostly by Hispanics, and then Whites. Top tier black fighters are actually an irregularity when you take the whole as a group. And, the media seems to hype up black fighters to an insane degree.

Bruce Lee is the greatest martial artist of all time.

This white knight faggot.
>be poor in shitty Country
>immigrate to civilized prosperous country
>get free monies
>rape white bitches from sexual frustration
>slap on wrist
>anti muslim hate speech laws
>be shitskin conquering nothing
>free pussy free money
>smile while whites kill thy own societies
This is the current trend. Anyone who thinks otherwise should be lynched

Funny
youtube.com/watch?v=uiGQIh-6Kdo

>this whole post

Muay Thai is leet shit!

I wanna train one day. Its a dream so far.

this is complete bullshit

there is not a single Hispanic UFC title holder right now

the majority of them are white

the majority of the recent (5-10) years in HW boxing have been slavs and anglos

fuck off cucks

Isn't it convenient that Miocic happens to be champ at the moment. Had you brought this up 2 years from now the point won't stand, then. You're tlaking as if Miocic is superior somehow. He won't stay champ for that long.
Slavs hasn't proven shit to be considered superior fighters.
Soon a mixed race or black person will be heavyweight champ. Good luck stopping Ngannou as he continues to improve his technique.

t. Mongrel shitskin

That face on the one on the left. You just know she's proud of that punch.

Being allowed in because some deranged shills feel sorry for you isn't really conquering is it?

>Look at that Heavyweight from Cameroon that's up and coming in the UFC right now. Athletic super freak.

The real redpill is that all of the fighters you see right now in the UFC are on roids, anyway. the same goes for strongmen and body builders. Any alleged racial trait goes out of the window when the best athletes in the world are pumping their veins full of juice.

>Had you brought this up 2 years from now the point won't stand, then
Muh hypotheticals
Tolerante Swede to the rescue. You can't make this stuff up

that technically wasn't in the ufc, the very nature of that show is to find out who among those guys is at ufc level

there have been better kos with that same kick
youtube.com/watch?v=xBkof8zS9jE

You are a fucking moron. He studied Kung Fu since the age of 3, later creating his own style called Jeet-kune-do, or "the way of the fist". He created the one inch punch as well.
Know what you are talking about before you post faggot.

Whatever, best KO in fighting sports history.

>Sweden yes!

Wheres the one where silva kicked the guys leg and broke both his bones. Theres pussies of every race.

terrible bait

>As for military operations, I'd say the South Korean military would give the US and Israeli's a run for the money, at least per soldier.

Oh man, not a chance. Average soldier in the South Korean army has zero motivation because he'd rather be doing anything else. Consequently, standards are very low. SK is completely unprepared for any major operations that aren't led by the US.

More like Aryan master-race directly descended from some viking warriors. Truth remains truth, however. Any true warrior knows that.
If you however don't take hand to hand combat, but actual warfare, it would look different.

He was an actor. He would get his ass beat by even low level MMA people.

He was also a skinny manlet. He could get wrestlefucked by high school kids who knew what they were doing.

Looks like the Whites win again.

WRONG, redheads have higher pain tolerance and have higher electrical resistance, but lower tolerance for temperature extremes

It's a fact. You just brought up a 1 title defense champ as some proof that slavs are superior fighters. Quite ridiculous.
But when someone calls you on your bullshit it must be because they're a "tolerant Swede". Clear the tears from your throat.

>Wheres the one where silva kicked the guys leg and broke both his bones.
>Silva
>A pussy

Dude, just shut the fuck up. He's one of the best UFC fighters of all time but you can't stay young forever. He should have retired because his body is starting to nope the fuck out.

Physical combat:
Irish and Russians

Engineering superiority:
American and British by far

are you the sandnigger boxer swede from heme?

Good shit. My favorite is Silva vs Belfort:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sGD0qxRSmjU

Depends if you take culture into account.

If you take a nordic that doesn't know how to fight vs an asian that doesn't know how to fight, the nordic will probably win.
On the other hand, if you take into account culture, things may be different. Have a yakuza fight a swedish SJW and the result will be different.
Also, even if you only care about race as in "the average slavic/asian/saxon" guy, you'd also have to consider that the "average" african guy has much more chances to be malnourished, compared to some wurst-fed german.

Overall i suppose if you reduce it to race, you reduce it to frame. Therefore nordics being, i think, the tallest race, would win.
However if you try to take culture into account and look for the most efficient fighters, you'd probably end up with the japs.
Finally, if you want to try and have "average" guys from different race fight, i suppose i'd have to go with the slavs from northern russia. Intense cold and frequent alcool consumption might help thougthen up the average fellow.

Wrong. Bruce Lee's father was an actor and opera singer. He grew up wealthy and privileged. His father forced him into martial arts for discipline.

Hypotheticals are now facts? I guess it's true that Sweden will be overrun by muslims and become a caliphate. It's hypothetical, so it must be a fact

He should have swept the leg.

> faggots here deciding which race is the best at fighting according to Ufc and Boxing rankings.
Kek the best race is the one who has Conquered the other's the most.
And the WHITE Race is the one that has conquered all others the most in history.
Yes other races have dealt the White Race defeat someway or another, but the White Race conquered the Whole World during the Colonial Era and that was just 500 years ago.

Nonwhites flooding white nations are being allowed by ((( people ))) sabotaging the White Race from the inside.

It must have been a case of fake news then because I could have sworn I read that in an interview somewhere on the Interwebs.

This confirms my assumptions I guess. I always thought South Koreans were in general extremely disciplined and patriotic. Then you see the kpop and esports shit and you realize: maybe not so much. I still believe they are the most disciplined but I just can't take it seriously with what I read/see about SK.

t. 3rd Dan Taekwondo

Anderson Silva may have a Hispanic name and be mixed blood but he is mostly a black man. I respect that fighter. He did a lot for the sport! He is a badass!

What the fuck are you talking about? Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder, Floyd Mayweather, Leo Santa Cruz, Danny Garcia, Terrence Crawford, Jose Aldo, Demetrious Johnson, Tyron Woodley, Daniel Cormier, Amanda Nunes

Fucking casual. Just shut up.

Guns =/= Fighting

Hand to hand combat is dominated by people with Scottish, Polynesian or southern African blood

Go to school and learn proper grammar you illiterate fuck.

>slavs from Dagestan
a.k.a. shitskins.

Black people, in addition to being a little bit more strong naturally, they actually have some masculinity left culturally, whites don't have a shred of it for the most part