Open Borders activist is daughter of drug dealers

> be open borders activist
> your mother is here illegally
> agents raid your house
> find THIRTY POUNDS OF COCAINE in your dad's car
> find $600,000 in cash

archive.is/6gtmT

You can't make this shit up. Her mother is now being deported, because Trump is a Nazi lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Cession
youtube.com/watch?v=RR2JA8FTtlo
bestgore.com/beheading/4-zetas-simultaneous-beheading-cartel-del-golfo-sicarios/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the "activist" daughter, Claudia Rueda (picture is a few years old so she's in her early 20s now)

no replies nobody cares because everybody already knows spics are all criminals

Girl on the right has seen some shit

I Tought Japan didn't generalized the population of "Spics" if I would do that I would say that you all look the same are depressed have tiny Dicks and can't even reproduce. You're gonna extinct nip

up yours taco nigger we have a huge problem with Brazilians and Peruvians stealing and robbing and raping little girls to death here
Even with partial Japanese ancestry even a little spic blood turns people into violent niggerbeasts
you are a walking biohazard zombie plague and you all should be cut into cubes with a laser

Implying Peruvians Brazilians are the same race.

Doesn't japan need immigrants anyway?

You're gonna be 50 million dicklets by 2080

And you should extinct your race is moronic but you guys are already doing the job by yourselves.

Kek

keking bump

Shut the fuck up you microdick yellow chink and make me some rice and sushi pronto bitch!!!

You're okay nip

Tell us how you REALLY feel, user.

30 lbs... big deal... I'd snort that over a long weekend.

I know you are taking about my genes, but still its pretty funny

Officer on the left is a qt

This is cocaine not maple syrup leaf

Fkin weatbacks deport all those fkign rats. Or better just line them up against the wall.

>be racist white piece of shit in the government/law enforcement
>get extremely asshurt when Hispanics like her stand up against the system and fight for their rights with tooth and nail
>plant a bunch of money and drugs on said person
>see? I told you so! Mexicans are criminals!

Now that's what I call subhuman behavior, this situation perfectly describes the lacking of humanity and empathy among whites.

>get extremely asshurt when Hispanics like her stand up against the system and fight for their rights with tooth and nail

If you're an illegal you don't have any rights under the constitution, thats for American citizens

She's an anchor baby, she shouldn't be here in the first place, no thanks to her criminal mother

>taco nigger
>walking biohazard zombie plague
KEK

Stfu spic, 10 million of your fitlhey kind are illegal in the USA, they are all criminals by default fag.

are either of you name " Paco " ?

in Japanese " PACO PACO " is the sound a vagina makes when a penis goes in and out of it

>white ape justifying the planting of criminal evidence because of her citizenship status
Mexicans aren't illegals in America, we've been living it way before you faggots even set foot here.

Fuck of, stoner piece of shit, you have no idea of the history of the Mexican people all over north america.

>PACO PACO

I love how you Nips are not afraid to take a stand, Empire of Japan 2.0 when?

>Mexicans aren't illegals in America, we've been living it way before you faggots even set foot here.
And what do you have to show for it? Living like rats eating garbage from people who've lived here not as long, who actually built the land and made something

>cut into cubes with a laser
Only a Nip would write this this sentence, look at it and then click Post....

I am going to miss you fuckers when Kim goes full retard.

I'm just glad I'm not Dutch.

>plant a bunch of money and drugs on said person

You're claiming the police wasted $600,000 to deport a person who was here illegally?

> Mexican intellectuals IRL

H O N O R A R Y
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

>everyone is out to get me!
You of all people should know how shit Mexicans are

Guess you feel the same way about he Maya and other indigenous in Mexico right?
Since you like to talk about history
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Cession
Wiki links so you can easily translate it into beanspeak

Yup, the cops just had thirty pounds of coke and six hundred thousand dollars lying around the evidence room to plant. A few thousand and a couple of kilos? Yea, I'd believe that. Thirty pounds and $600k? Nope, they were legit busted. On the plus side, the City of Los Angeles has $600k to help offset costs when their federal funding gets cut.

>mexicans only exist because shitskin aztecs who outnumbered the spanish were raped

Lol what a shitty "culture"

Well, youre subhuman unlike the japs.
Because you have nigger blood from the Spanish and dirty Philistine blood from your pigme jungle ape incestors.

Seriously, Mexicans are worse than Muslim sandniggers... and you have absolutely no excuse for being a turd world shithole, you dont even have to defend yourselves because you live in our neighborhood.

You have oil and resources beyond what USA ever had, yet you are an impoverished failed state full of junkies and prostitutes.

Its all because you are subhuman.

>work hard
>loyal to your cartel
>never steal never lie always make the shipment
>move up start getting real money
>move family to nice neighborhood in SoCal
>spoil wife and daughter because I love them
>just a few more years and retire
>SJW daughter can't stop making headlines
>SJW daughter insults white men online
>ICE & DEA raid home
>find cocaine shipments and cartel's money

TFW Cartel kills you because if SJW daughter

I want to believe

If only.

pottry

The courts say that isn't the case senpai. That's why guatmo is a big controversy because the courts have always decreed that every man is entitled to basic rights. That's why we will give over prisoners to other countries to torture them.

based nip BTFOs

You probably ain't even a nipp
Stupid shitalker

OMG these always make me fuckin laugh

Im glad im not some cucked candian fag, how is your 'multiculture' bs working out? Already sick of being raped by muslims and driven made by filthy gooks?

I mean what if the government at any point decides to deprive you of rights? There will always be scum in leadership and so preferential treatment can go awry, it will never be able to be directed well and will be random and before you know it Italians and Irish whites will be wiped by English and German whites.

red pill about immigration.
AUTOMATION will Save Western Economies, NOT Immigration:
youtube.com/watch?v=RR2JA8FTtlo

I love how different cultures get together on Sup Forums just to rip into each other.

Probably be one of the best bar meetups of all time if we weren't all autistic niggers in person.

True
How does it feel to live Australia's shadow?

That's becuase the scum of the irish and italians were mostly the ones that came over. They'd always be in gangs and just basically being niggers. But it was the governments fault for outlawing alcohol and enabling them to make profit.

>you probably ain't even a nipp
I refer you to this

I've been watching West world and I'm now convinced NZ is just a theme park for the rest of the world.

Kek

It is. Also its lord of the rings.

Red pill about my fking your
mombestgore.com/beheading/4-zetas-simultaneous-beheading-cartel-del-golfo-sicarios/

Damn your country makes such nice contributions to the world. How have you lazy spic's fked it up so hard?

Are you guys chinks or what?

>cunt.jpg

I thought we were.

Chinks are outbreeding whites here now, but the majority of immigrants are now whites, so we have a good sort of balance.

Kek based japs

Did she deied?

Keep your pupper safe then m80

Mexicans are the worst people on Earth.

>entitlement complex of the nigger
>savagery of the Muslim
>victim complex of the new

Literally the WORST race ever. The world would be an objectively-better place if every Mexican keeled over dead tomorrow.

OPENVORDERS MORE LIK UOR MOM HAHAHAHAHAHAGETSOFKRSBXHSIDOJFHDIDEOEOWOEOIDJRRHFHDJDHDHUDHDHDHDDHJFFHFJDJJDHDHDIWOWOWOEIEJJEJEEJJEJE
I GOT BRODAS IN ATALNT DA FANTA
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottom
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottoM

fuck I love the japanese so much..
I was with some nip and chink girls for lunch today and the glorious nippon girls and me just talked and talked while the chinks flicked through their phones and spoke chink among themselves

all the crime on my country is guilt from the USA and his drug needs.

This is a shill anons, we dont talk like that here or at least , we are not defending a fucking criminal.

yeah, americans give so much freedom to the world. only look syria, iraq and every country that your country send freedom

It looks like you forgot to turn off your CAPSLOCK.....go back to Sup Forums or wherever you came from with that nonsensical jargon

Oye porque mejor no te vas? Nadie quiere a los pochos traidores, porque estas defendiendo a esa pendeja ? Quien te esta pagando, cabroncito?

Hey why dont you just leave? Nobody likes traitorous pochos, why are you defending that she-asshole? Who is paying you, little fucker?

You're free to fight your cartels to bring peace to your shithole of a country, but we'll have to do it for you after we build our border wall...don't want anybody coming back across like roaches when the lights of freedom come on

BUSHIDO BLOOD!

golden