Myers-Briggs Thread

16personalities.com

The Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator (MBTI) is a system that creates 16 surprisingly accurate (although not perfect) depictions of your personality. Take the test if you haven't before, or post your results here. Pic related is mine. Sup Forums seems to have a lot of NTP's, see if you break the mold.

Also requesting the image of all 16 personalities with humorous descriptions, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
careerplanner.com/MB2/TypeInPopulation.cfm
16personalities.com/intj-personality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who else /real feel crew/ here

INTP lol im the same as everyone else here :3

I try to just live life, but I stand for certain principles. I'm stubborn as a mule when it comes to those things, but when I meet someone who opposes those views, I don't think to call them out why I feel differently, I ask them why they feel that way.
Most day's I just wing it.
Most day's im lost in my own world of thought and experimentation.

>being in diplomat section
>being Turbulent
Just kill yourself already

Who else /intentionally pick answers they think Sup Forums will approve to post highly extraverted, highly assertive MBTI types/ here?

sit down my autistic children

You're a sick psychopath, stay away from my children

What's the point? By actually taking these seriously and using the information gleamed from it, I was able to, in my opinion, improve myself
>INFJ
>to INTJ
>to ENTJ
>to ESTJ
I went from being locked in my bedroom for 7 years watching anime and playing vidya talking to fucking no one leeching off my parents, to being a store manager of a Starbucks in about 2 years. While being a Starbucks manager isn't being a big shot, it's infinitely better than being a fuckin NEET.

>implying MBTI means anything at all

You improved yourself through willpower and discipline. Not through taking a test.

It's possible to change your personality type.
Before redpill, I was the lowest tier, INFP.
Now I am a higher tier, INTP. Hopefully by changing my behavior, I can become an ISTP or even an ESTP.
There is hope for you, INFPs.

It gives you the ability to identify potential flaws in personality and work toward overcoming them.

Nice job, user

It's funny how it works in that pattern.

I leveled up from being INTP as teenager to INTJ as mid adult and ISTJ at 30. It's like I'm slowly leveling up into not being a faggot

I expected there would be more INTJ here.

>ARCHITECT PERSONALITY (INTJ, -A/-T)

>It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering.

>In Matters Of Principle, Stand Like a Rock

>Architects radiate self-confidence and an aura of mystery, and their insightful observations, original ideas and formidable logic enable them to push change through with sheer willpower and force of personality. Anyone who doesn’t have the talent to keep up with Architects’ processes, or worse yet, doesn’t see the point of them, is likely to immediately and permanently lose their respect.

>Rules, limitations and traditions are anathema to the Architect personality type – everything should be open to questioning and reevaluation, and if they see a way, Architects will often act unilaterally to enact their technically superior, sometimes insensitive, and almost always unorthodox methods and ideas.

>Architects are defined by their tendency to move through life as though it were a giant chess board, pieces constantly shifting with consideration and intelligence, always assessing new tactics, strategies and contingency plans, constantly outmaneuvering their peers in order to maintain control of a situation while maximizing their freedom to move about.

>This isn’t meant to suggest that Architects act without conscience, but to many other types, Architects’ distaste for acting on emotion can make it seem that way, and it explains why many fictional villains (and misunderstood heroes) are modeled on this personality type.

I'm going to end up either a supervillain or an antihero.

Right there with ya man

>It gives you the ability to identify potential flaws in personality and work toward overcoming them.
Bingo.
Wasn't trying to imply the test suddenly made me better, but that it gave me a direction for improvement instead of just sitting there going "hurr durr I'm shit, should just watch more anime".

This. It's how I went from the lowest tier to up a little bit. INFP is so bad even /r9k/ feels disgusted by it.

>TFW the avatar they use for the logician is a woman

I got the commander last time this thred was up, all yall beta pussies need to just get commanded srs

I'm INFP but I'm a girl so it's somewhat okay

Reminder that you all have the "personality types" of 16 year old clueless girls.

Entp as well but Turbulent as fuck

Hello INTJ brother.

being a hippie at heart with a Sup Forums brain.

feelsbadman.

Mandatory ESTP check in
How's it going fellow superior personalities?

ITLL BE LINE CRYPTOJEW AND SUPAHMAN
I GOT BRODAS IN ATALNT DA FANTA
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottom
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottoM

The difference is one gets personality estimates based off of questionnaire answers; the other uses star signs that aren't even relevant to the days they're supposed to be, and your birth day relation to them.

That's like saying IQ is irrelevant because they used to say your social caste standing at birth determined your intelligence.

This is a shill. The current people in power are psychopathic pedophiles that are masters of self-psychoanalysis and astrotheology, among many other occulted concepts. The object of hiding such knowledge is to keep people from discovering the true nature of man, he is not good or evil, he is programmable, and there are consequences to his actions because of the natural immutable moral laws wrapped into creation. Fuck off JIDF.

And those answers themselves depend entirely upon your mood and may not even describe you, but how you interpret yourself. The test is not reliable because even after 1 week you can take the test again and get a different result every time.

Masterrace. A country of us there would be no niggers, women would know their place, we would have men on mars, and on our way to singularity

I get consistent results. For me, change has only happened gradually over longer periods of time. At most I'll switch between ESTJ and ENTJ, and it's always close to a 50% on the N/S measure. The questions on this test seem to do a good job of making them "mood" neutral.

Oh hello there fellow architect!

Personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-A)
Individual traits: Introverted – 54%, Intuitive – 78%, Thinking – 62%, Prospecting – 53%, Assertive – 70%
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Confident Individualism

Nobody has the joke descriptions image?

I can never take these things and feel confident about their accuracy.

Every question I think, "Well, it depends."

What does that say about me?
inb4 faggot

Do you have any more intj pepes?

Heh. Take another look at the file name.

I've gotten INTJ literally every time across 10 years of (extremely intermittent) test taking.

Let's build.

ENTJ Master race.

Im always bouncing between Debater and Entrepreneur whenever I try the test.

You're thinking too situationally and too much. You want to give a fairly quick answer, and it's something that you want to answer with your "general rule of thumb".
>Murder is wrong
Well, Yes.
>but what if you have a train going down a track at a group of people and you can switch the train to another track, but there's a person on that track too.....
Ignore shit like that, give your general reaction.

ESTJ, -A/ -T

Commander ENTJ-A

3% master race

Yeah, I'm a very clear case of INTP.

>Sociopath full raid gear
Fucking kek, every time. Thanks user

Who made the Myers's Briggs test and what were their qualifications at the time?

>he test is not reliable because even after 1 week you can take the test again and get a different result every time.
If you do this you're completely incapable of introspection on any level.

I should have clarified. INTJ women (being special snowflakes) would be in government/research jobs. We would import millions of INTP and INFP women for housewives.

>that third tier

Always get INTJ. Unlike what it describes, I don't have any master plans and my accomplishments in life seem woefully inadequate.

Really activates the old almonds.

I just took the test two times in a row and the first time I got ENTJ-A second time I got ESTJ-A

fuck all of you special snowflakes

One more here. I hate it when people do things inefficiently and then just give me a look when i show them a better way.

>INTJ cucks think they're smarter than INTP master race
We're smarter, better looking, and we aren't delusional!

The questions are all the same the second time through. Literally how turbulent do you have to be?

Frankly, the Myers Briggs test is a glorified horoscope. The people who made it had no formal accreditation. Jung was not directly involved.

Those are both very similar. I'm guessing, like me, your N/S metric was around the 50% mark. Simply answering stronger or weaker on a few questions would do that. All of my other traits are more concrete, but I'm right around 50% for N/S, so that does move back and fourth. None of the others change more than a couple percentage points.

i'm going to die alone, aren't i

I've taken the test before, and I'm an intp. Truly the master race.

Entp

Also, everyone should keep in mind that if there were an even distribution of types, 100/16 = 6.25%. So you might not be as rare as you think (or feel).

Which is the most common type? The distribution is not even. Surely there is a complete listing somewhere.

careerplanner.com/MB2/TypeInPopulation.cfm

>INFJ -T
Endangered species of the reel feel crew

Nope. I'll get married next year.

I'm an unashamed INFP.

Most people only shit on the type because they're insecure as fuck as don't want to be associated with muh SJW menace. This line of thinking shows that someone is a sheepish faggot that just wants to fit in, but has simply exchanged normal societal approval for Sup Forums "societal approval". I feel genuine pity for the people who are truly unaware that they're motivated by such low feelings.

Being from a predominantly female type doesn't really sting when it comes with the ability to read souls and experience true enlightenment and happiness, unchained from the petty bullshit of the rest of the delusional pleb masses that can't understand their own dipshit whims and impulses, let alone those of others.

How is this not a horoscope? Someone please explain.

These personality traits apply to everyone.

it is a horoscope, just don't say it or people will get their panties in a twist

Seriously this is fucking stupid. The people who made the tests were con artists with practically zero psychological knowledge.

It's a goddamned horoscope.

INTP-T
this test is completely unrealistic bullshit no better than zodiac signs, i think

At the end of the day it's just some kind of internet roleplaying with a VAGUE hint of reality. You'll find yourself relatively amused if you suspend your disbelief and try to roll with it.

That's pretty much what I do, and what I suspect everyone else does as well unless they're particularly ignorant and retarded.

Combo of Logistician and Defender.

So you say your M-B result with the same sincerity as you'd say your zodiac sign? aka none? I hope so.

Nigger, you're taking this way too seriously.

Did Myers Briggs break into your house when you were a child and rape you in the ass? No? Then fucking calm down, goddamn.

You don't need to prove yourself here, you're anonymous.

My god. Your personality is toxic. Your post confirmed it.

Just.... shut the fuck up.

I don't think people should be lied to and given false data that they are likely to integrate into their personality.

So when I answer as though I want to be alone, I make up the Architect.

But when I don't want to be alone and spend time with others, I am the Commander.

>toxic
So what pronouns do you prefer?

I wouldn't want to be toxic and assume!

Though, to be honest, my best guess would be that you identify as a cuck.

>tfw INFP

is it really that bad?

should i end it?

Coming home to a cute INTP or INFJ housewife after a long day of Martian engineering sounds perfectly ideal to me.

If we leave all the feels based personalities back on earth, we might evolve into Vulcans after a few generations. No need for further imports, then.

>INTP
>better looking
>smarter

"we aren't delusional!"

Bow down pussies

Browser crashed before screen grab, but result was Logistician personality type.

All facts no bullshit, fuck your feelings, traditional, conservative, anti-degenerate, all about structure, very loyal, absolutely no tolerance for drama, irresponsibility, stupidity or laziness at all...

Good test the summary at the end was so spot on it was almost scary.

that's such an INTP thing to say

I guess I'm a certified Chad. I was expecting more pussy

INTJ here. I notice a shitload of people on Sup Forums get INTJ yet its supposedly the forth/third rarest type and also most INTJs are intellectual alphas. I think the reason for this is because fags keep picking the middle answer without actually "believing" it because they either don't understand the question or can be bothered to actually meditate on a particular question. Ever since i became aware that i was an INTJ and really understood what it meant to be an INTJ my life changed, i always thought i was wrong for not fitting in with people but its just that i'm too logical. Once i realized it was ok to think the way i do i improved myself as a person.

Suddenly became confidence/based as fuck, i will go toe to toe with an entire room full of people if they're wrong or doing something shitty despite peer pressure.

I cannot stand stupid people or people who don't help themselves.

I have a death stare and i look like a serial killer all the time, even when i'm happy.

Women fucking love my death stare stare and i give women butterflies when i'm not trying. But when i do try i i sometimes spill spaghetti.

4/5 times i can make good judgement on a someone just my talking to them once and predict how they'll act, if they're trustworthy and where they're heading in life.

The only person i know how to be is myself and i'm generally respected just for being myself.

Give people great advice on how to fix their lives.

My brain is like a machine and it wont shut the fuck up.

Wouldn't trade being an INTJ for anything.

I got ESTP, Entrepreneur.
Gf got ENTJ, Commander.

Are we match made in heaven according to this jew horoscope?

it's certainly arbitrary to act like there is a set number of personalities that exist. like biological sex and gender, personality is a continuum.

the enneagram is better

You sound more like certified psychopath to me

the names dun mak since

INTP-T master race reporting in

I don't like how accurate it is.

For real though, how valid is this test? I remember doing this in highschool and getting a completely different result.

I know that feel

Whatever, it works for my life so i don't give a fuck. Its better then when i used to beta faggot.

MBTI tends to be very reliable for predicting someone's personality and fags here will tell you they got the same answer every time they took the test. If your MBTI changes its probably because that person is still developing or is making changes in their life.
>the rest was developed to determine what sort of job the applicant would be best suited for
Literally how iv always looked at the test despite barely knowing this. How people solve problems usually determines where they'll get in life, and from my experience the test describes people to the letter, it can give you a deep understanding of people.

It depends on how honest you are with the answers. If you got a different result when you were a kid its probably because you're still developing your personality.

We ESTJ-A's are the only way fascism would work.

You wrote ESTP wrong. We are the anarcho capitalists that would facilitate the sale of your own children user

Here's mine 16personalities.com/intj-personality

Half of Sup Forums is this too I think

could be worse i quess