Don't be Racist

how many of you are vocal about your racist opinions in public and how have people treated you because of it

are you ashamed? because you should be.

Other urls found in this thread:

samharris.org/podcast/item/forbidden-knowledge
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger kike spic mudslime leaf.

>inb4 Sup Forums is satire and a board of peace.

How many Jews support mass immigration and race mixing in Israel?

Pol is satire. If you're actually racist you're a faggot

Being racist against people who've never done anything to you is stupid

Don't tell people what to do, nobody likes the guy that tells people what to do.

I'm openly racist but I also do very well in uni and usually come off as a smart guy so everyone think I'm just joking

...Fucking leaf.

Fuck you dumb nigger lover

>racist opinions
Being aware of statistical and quantifiable differences is not racist

Its not about being against race, its about stomping out other vile cultures.

I can't wait to until the day every single nigger and kike dies. You all are a bunch of faggots and when we come for you I can't wait to mastrabate over and over to your deaths.

>believing in infographics and one a couple of retards conclusions

Wew

>hi
>don't care about reality
>thanks

Racism is for jokes and road rage.

Very few

I don't associate with faggots who can't take hard truths.

This

im not a racial supremacist, i'm a racial segregationist

surprisingly, when I elaborate, people of all colors are pretty understanding

Depends on what you mean by racist.

I routinely convince friends of mine of the importance of social and biological differences between different ethnics groups in Australia, in particular with aborigines.

Like if you are referring to the racial form of xenophobia then I don't think I am racist but you need to be pretty bloody blind to not see differences mate.

>I believe that everyone is equal

Wew

You win leaf. You hit a nerve.

I wonder how much of Sup Forums isn't actually racist. Just anti-PC and care about western culture.

No, I hide my beliefs in public so that I don't end up unemployable.

I plan to have multiple white children and I'm going to need a decent income in order to support my family.

Its Trudeau himself! He took a day of from sparring with Tony Stark to post some shilling on Sup Forums!

I should not ever see other races, yet they come to my country and act like they own the place.

Whatever race you are, stay out of my country.

>i should be ashamed because someone calls me a word
That only works on stupid people

Hi.
Don't be a faggot.
Go an hero.

No because im not mean to strangers and im not "openly" racist. I use race, nationality and ethnicity for bantz cause its fun. Its more fun to meme racism because our current culture is so god damn pc

I'm genuinely racist and there's literally nothing that you personally can do about that.

I'm never asked in public desu. Maybe you folks should organize an inquisition and start aggressively asking every white you encounter if they are racist. Ask multiple times just to make sure - I wouldn't take their word for it right away.

If someone asks me my opinion on something I tell them exactly what I think.

I am open with it to my closest friends and family. They either agree with my opinions or find it funny so they don't really treat me any differently than people who don't know.

yes i'm bored

Kek, well done

DICKS EVERYWHERE

the only shame people feel is of loneliness

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Surprisingly the niggers have become my own personal labor force after they learned of my ways. I said, "If you're so great and all, mow my lawn, rake the leaves, and do something with your lazy black asses" Now they do what I tell them. It's a happy existence for everyone

not an actual racist in real life

only came here to say nigger every once in a while

>Nigger

I know this is a troll post, but pretty vocal. My grandpa is racist as fuck so we joke around a lot within earshot of his black neighbors. A lot of my friends are in the service industry and 99.99% of black people don't tip so that's a running joke. No I'm not a stormfag I just recognize reality,

ENJOY THOSE TRADE TARIFFS, FAGGOT

HAHAHAHA GET RAKED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not racist, I judge on a personal level

It just happens that the large majority of non-whites contain awful people

>implying I ever leave my house

All you redditors need to fuck off and take your nigger loving with you

Why did Israeli spies not share intel of imminent 9/11 attacks with the US? Could they have been 'behind' this?

greedymerchant.jpg

fuck off this is now a digits thread

these threads are not bait, we are being invaded

Trusting niggers is stupid

Black people that work are hard fucking workers. Don't let that meme fool you. I've worked on high rises doing electrical work and they were just as ready as me to run across beams without support. There's nothing wrong with black people you retards. It's the ideology.

As a canadian sand-nigger, I say a metric fuckton of offensive shit in public. I mostly play it of as dark humour-esque jokes, but either way 80% of canadians are pussies that won't confront me. Plus a lot of the racist shit that you can find here is pretty logical, so please kys cuck boi

Being racist is a perfectly reasonable response to constant negative interactions with other races. Disliking nigger for being niggers and kikes for being kikes is natural.

Racism is just natural as any other protection mechanism such as fear. Being racist protects you from trusting the untrustworthy. A racist is aware that niggers and kikes are untrustworthy and holding racist feelings towards them insures you do not make a mistake and fall into a trap based on their untrustworthiness.

I do not blame kikes and niggers for being racist towards whites and visa versa.

this is case by case and a lot of the cases happen to be black, jewish and muslim

CAN I GET AN INFOGRAPHIC?
new goal
redpill the normies

I guess you cant be racist against white people

facts are racist

Xenophile here
Class hatred is cancer
I'm just here for forbidden knowledge (redpills)
God's creation is just lovely
samharris.org/podcast/item/forbidden-knowledge

its just so racist you guys stop thinking

all these other races, well they helped build amer....

Live around a ton of niggers and have had people use almost codewords to describe them because they aren't sure if someone is pc.
>Section 8 housing
>bad areas/neighborhoods
>unsafe
>shady people

>123574945
I publicly,explicitly and whole-heartedly acknowledge in public that Serena williams don't look like chimpanzee.
>>>>>reddit

fuck you

but lets not be (((racist)))

Nigger

I RACIST YO
I GOT BRODAS IN ATALNT DA FANTA
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottom
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottoM
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#botto

Why Women DESTROY NATIONS :
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>how many of you are vocal about your racist opinions in public and how have people treated you because of it

>are you ashamed? because you should be.

The blacks here are literally non-existent. My friends are much more raycist than I am but no one gets mistreated because of it.

fuck you nigger i do what i want

It's important to recognize and understand race based differences

It's (((divide and conquer))) to think they are inferior

Find everyone's strengths and work together.

Women don't make very good men.
Men don't make very good women.
Blacks don't make very good whites.
Whites don't make very good blacks.

lets all just be tolerent cause our (((leaders))) tell us that there is no such thing as race only the human race

wtf
what basketball game is this?

I let everyone know my disgust for whites. By whites I mean white liberals, but I go out of my way to disparage them the more liberal they look.

Nigger, spic, kike, sand nigger, chink, zipper head, etc

Whoops! That wasn't a convincing post at all! Maybe you should take a safe break sweetie.

>Don't be racist
>Leaf

SO fuck you fuck your PC culture fuck your indoctrination fuck your stupid snowflake everyone is the same and special nonsense, and especially fuck canada

Everybody is racist

Those who pretend not to be are usually the worst one

Source : Look around you, look inside of you

Thank me later,
I have to go save my country now cya

Nigger niggger nigger nigger spic spic spic spic sandnigger coon spic gook jap slant eye shitskin yellow monkey

(butt stuff)

called a nigger a nigger to his face the other day because he was doing nigger shit

literally no one gave a fuck because my city is 99% white

nigger

You mean pro white stuff? Most on here never have. But that is only because pol is 85% non white.

Something I've noticed about normies is that they get too carried away by words. Like if no one, not a single soul has ever told them: "don't think anything of someone talking shit to you". Like if words coming out people's mouths is equal to someone shooting you with a 12 gauge buckshot. I believe that racism is only applicable to the person who identifies with it because if that weren't the case then there wouldn't be a need to use "racist" remarks.

That's not a very accepting view for a leaf!

I'm a racist I was born a racist it's not something I choose stop being a bigot and accept that all people are entitled to their opinion.

As a White person I really do appreciate you posting this, the more niggers, spics and kikes see shit like this, maybe more of them can learn not be so fucking racist.

..sigh......=/
when r the moderators going 2 moderate this kind of trash

lol

I work in management in the service industry.

Mr. Smith sure as hell isn't sauntering in one minute before close like they own the place and taking fifteen minutes to order fried chicken or a wedgie wrap.

It's either Mr. Obama or Mr. Patel.

1 post by this OP. Easily triggered idiots replying to a ghost.