Redpilled hobbies?

I have recently come to the conclusion that playing video games 8 hours a day is not redpilled and I want to get some redpilled hobbies. I've already decided on trying fishing but do any of you have any other suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/08Ju7nel5cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lift weights, learn a martial art.

backyard organic chemistry.

Reading, art, writing, politics and political debate.

guitar, piano, hiking, shooting, drawing

warhammers

Ride motorcycles faggot

speed running desu

Motorcycles guns or get a jet ski

Learn about politics, join in on far-right marches, protests.
Fuck bitches, save the world from white-genocide.

Also, attend mass.

Oh and I live in British Columbia if that makes a difference.

I've struggled with this a bit myself.

I have had 2 primary hobbies. Playing guitar and video games. Spent a lot more time gaming than learning the instrument.

I love gaming. But I've gradually come to the point where I have consciously backed the gaming off and started focusing a lot more on the instrument. I came to the realization that one day someone might gain some pleasure or be impressed with what I can do on a guitar. Can't say the same for skills in World of Tanks or WoW outside of other gamers.

Miniature war gaming, any genre. Modeling, painting, gaming and research are patrician.

youtu.be/08Ju7nel5cQ

I just got back from Victoria. The Island is based. It's how I remember Vancouver being when I was a kid, but with dank architecture.

google hackaday

amateur radio
martial arts
fishing is for old people

Why worship some Jew, and tell all your sins to some pedo altar-boy diddler? Worship like your ancestors did, before the Great Cuckening of Constantine. Ever notice that Jews and Christians both want the Temple rebuilt?

Drone racing

Lifting, yoga, running, shooting, reloading, hiking, gardening (need to be able to grow food for coming happening), reading, writing, cooking, camping.

Learn how to fly.

Firearms, collect milsurp

Anyone got BZK? I just cut myself on that edge.

Also, take an OFA III course. First aid is a kick ass hobby that will help you develop professionally and make you into a useful member of your community.

I am a first aid attendant at work, but to be honest, I use my training more often helping out random strangers on the street.

Exercise! Reading is pretty good sometimes, wood/metal working or whittling, a non-nigger instrument like the accordion.

Start a anti-communist, anti-liberalism band:
youtube.com/watch?v=bl9yIpCncKs

This

Smallscale farming is good, and start working out if you aren't already

>just got my helicopter private pilot

Gonna live out my Pinochet fantasy when the time is right.

Honesty is the best policy, and spinach is the best vegetable. None of that isn't true.

First Aid isn't really a hobby, more of a skill. Like Boy Scout stuff. That sort of training altogether would make a great hobby. Pity the Boy Scouts started letting gays in.

But hunting, fishing, hiking, all of the traditional Manly hobbies. They're good for you, too.

learn how to fix electronics or do home repairs
learn a musical instrument
read old books
play chess
>I live in British Columbia
go hiking lots of wild berries to eat, learn outdoors survival skills

Get a girlfriend you faggot.

Blasting the right side of your brain with a shotgun slug. Faggot.
Think about it, your right brain always tries to protect your left brain- (responsible mostly for conscious thoughts from) -unhelpful thoughts. Sort of like your brain filtering information, creating delusions in the process. Be pre-emptive & blast that jew'd hemisphere before it gets you. Ooo spooky jews.

>t. Redpill Intellectual Centrist Faggot
Also WWII never ended & I am very sma- I mean redpill'd :^)

No seriously, Fuck Off & just do what you like dipstick, don't be such a fucking tool sure you SHOULD do mountain climbing, fishing & similar things.
Not because it's 'redpill lel' but because it's fun, extremely fulfilling, good for your personal health in general & makes you an interesting catch for any lucky person.

I came here to post this. Military strategy and toy soldiers is one of man's oldest past time.

This. Flying can be expensive as hell but damn is it rewarding. Get your CFI and you can have a sweet side job though.

Lel

Instead of 8 hours a day gaming try 14 hours a day gaming step it up cuck boy, very red pilled

Woodworking, metalworking, electronics, reading, lifting, learning history or something of interest (planes, tanks, cars, trains...), playing musical instruments and so on.

This is in my plans already. Just need to finish my studies and get a job to do it.

Playing video games is like jerking off into your hand and eating it

Fucking right on mate!

Fencing
>ancient European martial art
>replaced the savegry of duels with a noble sport.

Streetracing desu

Put an open cup of water in your cupholder and go as fast as you can without spilling