Wikileaks needs our support

Wikileaks needs our support. They are one the last organizations dedicated to the truth and exposing the very real corruption in this world and for that they've been attacked from every angle.

The media refuses to cover what they leak, and what they leak is absolutely disastrous for a very real NWO. Wikileaks is what red-pilled me and it's a critical tool for red-pilling others.

Do NOT let the reputation of Assange and Wikileaks get dragged through the mud. More leaks are coming, it's absolutely inevitable, it has to be talked about, reported on, and passed on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwkrtpXp-wg
boards.Sup
medium.com/@xamaximus/memetic-warfare-Sup
youtu.be/QwkrtpXp-wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assange is long gone bro.

Start dropping them memes OP.

Yeah that's why he did a live interview with Ron Paul just days ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwkrtpXp-wg

>Assange is long gone bro.
This

Vault7 is shit - fucking manuals? Seriously? Assange was full disclosure, his leaks contained DNC social security numbers, cc details,....
Shadow broker are the only ones leaking actually damaging stuff now.

RIP Julian, at least you don't have to watch, how you got just another Zionist elected.

I GOT BRODAS IN ATALNT DA FANTA
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottom
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottoM

Go away CIAfaggot

Assange is dead faggot... i.e. wikileaks is dead

21:10

You're fucking kidding right? It's the biggest leak on the CIA in HISTORY, and it's 100% verified massive spying on EVERYONE. This shit affects everyone, which makes it all the easier to red-pill them with. More is coming, from Wikileaks and multiple other sources; They're LEAKS, they're not going to blow their load in one go.

BUMP,

GOD PROTECTS YOU ASSANGE AND ALL WIKILEAKS STAFF

All the exploits had patches ready to roll out 2 days later. You're either a gullible faggot or a shill. Which is it?

How do you know assange is truly dead?

assange should go to sweden and face his accusers like a big boy

Surprise nigger, everybody already expects to be spied on, publishing manuals has absolutely zero effect and lower chances of getting patched.
The real Assange would have dropped the program sources to, and would have made fun of establishment climbers. Imagine access to Samsung TV's, broadcasting red pills at prime time, or coloring all jews pink.

assange deserves the chair

this is what happens when you spam your shitty thread on unrelated threads faggot.

What does that matter? Are you okay with the government hacking and exploiting private companies because you trust those private companies will keep their security up to date? How fucking stupid are you? The government has your information, they know your search history, what you talk about, your personal information, everything. This is just the tip of the fucking iceberg.

Shilling for Wikileaks? Really? Yeah they actually pay me in bitcoin you fucking retard mongoloid. Keep shitposting you degenerate scumfuck I'm sure you're just as edgy in real life.

>Shitty thread

Most relevant shit of it's time. I fucking love shills
BUMP

>All the exploits had patches ready to roll out 2 days later.

what exploits? The stupid document marking tool? The other stuff was just documents.
And no large company is able to release patches within 2 days.
This shit takes at least a week for testing + actual coding.
These releases are planed in advance with the affected parties, that's not Assange style.

You wanna leak something? How about the Israel-Merkel refugee agreement?

Leak it all or gtfo assange. No more games.

He's not dead you mongs

One of two things happened when ass sausage got got a while ago:

Either he
>was killed, cleaned up without a trace and all interviews, voice and other forms of communication are currently fabricated

>was detained and had his family threatened but allowed to continue leaks only if they don't contain information that won't truly damage the deep state or anything about the actual detaining, explaining his evaisiveness and strident dismissal of these theories (he has never really dismissed such critical questions so stridently before and was more professional and transparent in the past ) which, combined with the hash changes of the deadman data dump, the lack of the Deadman switch actually going off, the suspiciously silent behavior of the other members of WL and the mass isp ddos that happened that day makes it really suspicious that it's all connected

Which one seems more plausible to you?

Also saged so I don't bump this thread you spam everywhere Vault 7 is a red herring

Bumpitty Bump Bump Bumpitty Bump Bump Look At My Bump Goooooo........

"Assange is dead" is just obvious CIA shills trying to get us to not pay attention to the Vault 7 leaks. We are at memetic war, don't let them win a single battle.

medium.com/@xamaximus/memetic-warfare-Sup Forums-versus-the-cia-fa4c22b2491f

if i donated some neetbux to wikileak right now what would they use my money on

So leaks with the PGP keys? or you CIA niggers still trying to tell me thats not important anymore

I think the next few leaks will determine that. If there isn't shit about Pizzagate, 9/11, JFK, or the Ayy's. Im going to have to agree.

Wonder why Wikileaks doesn't leak a single thing about Israel

HMMMMMMM

0.02 Bumps have been deposited into your thread.

Unless your friends are into that kind of 'aww conspiracy man' info then the normies won't care.

After seeing the first Zeitgeist i wanted to burn a box full of dvds and letterbox them in town. How does one inform a massive amount of people likewise?

>I think the next few leaks will determine that.
Yeah it's the same shit as with the kike contractor, what was his name, who dripped is load to create acceptance and preemptive compliance among the citizen. And is harddrive full of stuff is in the hands of some (((journalists))), I wonder why there are no real leaks about Israel?

mong poster i hope you die

Because you don't attack the final boss at the start of the game?

I don't know? I never heard that before. And it seems to be the blackmail game. Everyone having shit on each other. 1 betrays they coup....the entire structure crumbles. (((They))) won't let that happen.

>Shadow broker are the only ones leaking actually damaging stuff now.

Hello shadowbroker, how you doin bro?

wikileaks doesn't do anything
if you have some secret israeli intelligence send it to him and he'll be glad to take the credit

The whole.....

>We know you did this, this and this....

Then

>Oh yeah, well we know you did this, this, and this

Fugg....

Is wikileaks just an arm of the gov't? Let's be real, there is far more sinister things happening behind the scenes than lmao bernie. I'm positive they have the sap levels of Clinton's e-mails but they have not yet been released.

why does his hair look photoshopped and does not one strand moves through the whole interview?

Waiting for "Ill Bill" to die?

You're right, normies admit to it but don't care. But this is where you continually red-pill them with more evidence of harder shit. It's grassroots and it's for your community. Talking to people face to face about it is much different and much more effective than any social media.

> I wonder why there are no real leaks about Israel?

Leakers are hard to come by, leaks are hard to get out safely, and they are even harder to verify. I trust Wikileaks because everything they've published is true, and any slip-up can be incredibly damaging to their reputation, which is absolutely key. I would have to imagine there are leaks on Israel but they have to bide their time for political reasons. More is coming though, be it from Wikileaks or not.

>but they have not yet been released.

That'd be like burning mountains of good leverage/money, why on earth would they do that?

>Set up "anonymous" whistleblowing platform
>Get desperate fools to send you all dat good intelligence for free
>Profit

That's really hurtful, user. And here I was trying to be nice.
But what's a "mong poster"?

He's indisposed if he isn't dead.

>Hello shadowbroker, how you doin bro?
LOL even shadowbroker got dissed on twitter by actual security guys because of exploits for 10 year old systems.
My guess is like this:
1. Kim Schmitz bruteforces the dnc password "password" because he want's revenge for the legal problems
2. Some chinese/pooloo cia contractor sells his tools in the darknet
3. The buyer doesn't get his auction money, so he leaks stuff to at leaks become famous

One big kiddy shit show, sold to us as profession russion psy op campaign...

>How does one inform a massive amount of people likewise?

What ever happened to that faggot David Brock btw? Didn't it have a heart attack like a month and a half ago? Is it still alive? Or did it finally croak yet?

>Anybody?

It's a shame the ex savior Trump has turned his Zionist gaze upon them, but tells the NRA he supports them since they supported him.

youtu.be/QwkrtpXp-wg

I keked. If only.

Well they did try to get over a million usd worth of bitcoin before deciding to go for e-infamy through tiresome lolbertarian "We da conscientious hacktivist whistle blowers now"-rants.

fpbp

The shit that scares me is. As of now, the shit let out is "Poison". I don't want any uber leet gub haxor tools. Im not a hacker, don't really feel like going to federal prison and i'd like to live, ty. I wanted pr00fs on the PG leads that were given up....ALOT of people researched that. Pr00fs on 9/11, pr00fs on the Ayy's, pr00fs on JFK, pr00fs on "The Endgame" or if it is known that some MAJOR SHIT is getting ready to happen to /our planet/.

still alive

Because it's an elaborate hoax, just like the time Sean Hannity visited him in person or the half dozen other interviews he's done since he supposedly disappeared. kys

Have been a big fan of Wikileaks... but they have been taken over.

I remember Assanhe saying something in the past like, "we do not sit on releases for political purposes or strategic reasons, our sources risk too much for us to do that; we release documents as soon as they are verified."

> The full batch of Podesta emails were never released.

> Assange stated that Hillary/The Clinton Foundation would be facing criminal charges before the election based on what they were going to release... *cough

> They've been hyping the fuck out of Vault 7 since February, alluding to everything except what we received, and have only released about 10% of what they have as part of that drop.

> The CIA software was already in the wild, being sold by the ShadowBrokers. It would be in the CIA's interest to "leak" these documents so companies can close the vulnerabilities before ShadowBrokers could sell.

> Most of the software releases were 3 to 10 years old

> The recent release of the watermark software was not about whistleblowers; the software is a safeguard against spies.

> Half their tweets now are just reposts from somewhere else with biased info on why Wikileaks is ok; and the other half is: Help Assange, Donate Now!, Big release coming! Donate Now!, Keep fighting! Donate Now!

They haven't followed through with their promises since mid October, and I was hoping they were just slowing things down to work with Trump and Sessions to get real criminal cases built... but it's clear now that it isn't happening.

Wwwhhhyyyyyyyy????

>They fucking "Clone" him too?

same reason paul's hair doesn't move. no wind inside. hair stays put unless it's long.

t. person with hair

so Assange is dead or captured/contained and they are keeping up appearance to use wikileaks as a honeypot and also because there are likely people who still have part keys and shit out there and they do not want the insurance files opened?

>"we do not sit on releases for political purposes or strategic reasons, our sources risk too much for us to do that; we release documents as soon as they are verified."

Yet there is no way of verifying they ever acted in the stated manner and in fact the existence of a contingency/life-insurance archive, the key to which to be released on Assange's capture/Wikileaks' demise quite obviously contradicts the notion that they ever have.

A bunch of shit was put out last year. 3 keys. I was on Sup Forums for weeks. Im not sure if they were ever used or not. If they were it was never posted about.

i thought that but Paul doesn't move much and he has flat straight hair, Assange cannot sit still, he has wavy hair that sits up, also look at the edges of Assange's hair against the background compared to Ron Paul's. Also watch the hair close to his Assanges collar.

yeah same, it was a crazy time. kek the britbongs we got on periscope at the embassy

Most people only read the headlines. So, memes. But wikileaks releases aren't very memeable.

He stated they received a lot, and it's time consuming to verify and organize. Insurance files are bulk unorganized (and potentially unverified) docs.

With the recent Vault 7 releases, they were ready to go... like pre-release seeding before the pass is given. most people expected part b to drop within a few days, but we're still waiting.

They took all of the peoples equipment I heard... I never saw the periscope. I know a bunch of pics were going everwhere with code written on them. Weeks they were posted under the post "Save Now". I don't know how to use that shit....and even if I could figure it out. I'd still leave it to the professionals. Like I said I would like to live. After shit gets posted....the whole world talks about it.

>and even if I could figure it out. I'd still leave it to the professionals. Like I said I would like to live.

Coward

When Wikileaks releases major revelations about the shit Israel does then I will donate to help.

Say what you will bro, You didn't have people walking around your yard, recording your house. I did. Like I said, I'd like to live...

Assange is kill.

What did you do to cause that? Sure you weren't just a bit paranoid/psychotic?

Let me ask you this, what would a country with only people who act like you just described look like? Would you want to live in such a place?

RIP Assange

D.A.K 16.10.16

Assange is a reptilian confirmed.

Ho lee fuk

*Just* and yes I would. You want the "Honor"?

Can you explain to me what a "sha-256 prerelease key" is?

a big rally (500 people or more) would surely get him out on the balcony? or to a window at least and settle this once and for all.
and don't give me sniper bs.

They are currently compromised though, and no one really knows who by.
The only thing we've been able to determine, if you've seen the block chain threads when those anons were still alive, was that it was decidedly not the CIA/FBI/NSA/alphabet soup agencies, or the Russians/Chinese/Sandniggers.

its prolly the jews, tbdesu

Woops misread. The world would looks just. Meaning there really wouldn't be crime. But people would be allowed to smoke weed. Do I want to live in a world where people come to my house....in hoodies.....with aviator glasses on.....walking around my house recording it? No, It scares the shit out of me. If you want the "Honor"? Because I don't feel like dying. I can find the pics that were put out....

I'd want a population that stands up against wrongs when they're able to. If everybody just looks the other way/pretends all is good..

>I can find the pics that were put out....

Post 'em

Prove it 1/3

R.I.P. Blockchain Anons.
Those threads are a ghost town.

Lol this looks like a hoax. The style of writing screams edgy 13-yearold.

Thats just one of the ones that were posted. I don't care if it real or not. Like I said, I'll leave that to the professionals. I like to live.

There are many hoaxes itt.

Thanks for this. It's what I've been saying all along. Vault 7 is nothing more than a Sup Forums post about CIA, including shit memes. The old WikiLeaks released the nitty gritty details and didn't give a fuck about censoring anything. We got helicopters killing civilians, we got Hillary sacrificing to Moloch, we got John Podesta paling around with Stephen Colbert while doing his kiddy Diddy thing. And we got van rides with Skippy and Chelsea Clinton. That was the good shit and it ain't ever gonna be as good as that again.

Vid that needs to go up is 8mb max allowed size is 4mb

Now that is art! Any more of this?

I have no idea. Some other user posted it and I drooled for more too.

Is it "Legal"? To have pics that were posted here for weeks that deal with the keys?

that is highly unlikely. he has had a few face to face interviews recently. unless they are in on the scam and they used billion dollar disney software to fool all of us.

besides he posted Vault 7 recently and that SHIT ALL OVER the obama CIA. do you think disney or whoever would do that? nope. if he was dead they would be releasing fake documents about how trump is hitler under the name "wikileaks"

This makes me sad.

>besides he posted Vault 7 recently and that SHIT ALL OVER the obama CIA. do you think disney or whoever would do that?

That - the actual tools might I add - was already out there, getting released regardless of whether Wikileaks publicized some manuals.

Why is that?

also, it takes MONTHS for disney or any other mega corporation to put together a believable fake. and during the interview they talk about current topics sometimes topics released THAT DAY. there is no way to fake an interview that long in under 6 months.