THERE WONT BE A WALL NEITHER

US CONGRESS WONT ACCEPT THE MONEY FOR BUILDING THAT IDIOTIC WALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SANCTUARY CITIES WILL BE FINE TOO

DRUMPF BTFO HAHAHAHHAA

vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/donald-trump-wall-failure

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agencia_Espacial_Mexicana
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/13/daily-202-trump-s-lurch-toward-corporatism-globalism-shows-why-bannon-s-marginalization-matters/58ef11ebe9b69b3a72331e7d/?utm_term=.4970c6fa9604
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go away paco, recognize that that's not your country fix your first.

Supporting illegal people.
Maybe fix your fucking shithole of a place and people will less likely want to live in the USA

BUILD THE WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

As a loyal democrat anything that fucks up Trump is good news for me. I love seeing Trump fail

Hey, goys leave them alone, I mean mexico is a great place to live and do business. I mean its not like a failed corrupt narco state ruled by an oligarchy for most of its modern life or anything.

Also, they have no ugly fat people. everyone is so pretty and check out their space program.

it feels good social justice warrior.

>flipping the camera off
so much class in one picture

>trump will keep his promises goys I swear!

Where will Mexicans run to after they've turned the USA into Mexico?

believe or not we have a space program.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agencia_Espacial_Mexicana

How would you like if everybody in America went to Mexico.

Not even, I just want benefits and I know the GOP wont hand them out.
I would flood this nation withmillions of people if I get free health care and some cash

leaf land

good if its all anglo and german americans.

Can't run to Canada. It belongs to the muzies.

blacks abort like crazy
its the spics that are behind it

They will become snow mexicans for real

Them the people will start building by themselves while sending a strong messenger to their "representatives".

>posting a black man's new site
>posting an anti black man
>posting a thieving president
>supporting the Mexican Donald trump,while not supporting the real donald trump

kill yourself pooskin

wtf I'm a neocon now

We will bring the blacks with us

Diversity is great Goys.

Just accept it and you get Tacos!

Washington Post: Trump abandons Alt-Right, embraces globalism and corporatism

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/13/daily-202-trump-s-lurch-toward-corporatism-globalism-shows-why-bannon-s-marginalization-matters/58ef11ebe9b69b3a72331e7d/?utm_term=.4970c6fa9604

Recent policy changes by the new globalist Trump:
1. The president pledged his full support for NATO.
2. He told the Wall Street Journal he will not label China a “currency manipulator.”
3. He expressed openness to reappointing Barack Obama’s Federal Reserve Board chair.
4. He disavowed his position on interest rates.
5. He recanted his call for closing the Export-Import Bank.
6. OMB director Mick Mulvaney said Trump’s promise to get rid of the national debt was never meant to be taken literally.
7. The administration is already watering down its lobbyist ban.
8. Trump no longer believes the military is a disaster.

Also, the Trump administration just rehired one of Obama's top TPP negotiators.

im sorry jean pierre, but its our fucking empire.

The wall is being built, don't worry. and ironically it's going to be built by mexicans. Many hispanic companies are placing bids and drafting their designs

And how much better would it be if your elites gave a shit and actually cared to improve mexico?

You have a great example of how to get shit done in the great north, why do you not use it?

We wouldn't need a wall if mexico didn't dump its poor on our system.

Imagine a more American Mexico.

Spics are based though. It is not a total loss.

el chapo is paying for the wall

Dem here. I love the bill because PR gets 300 million for medicaid funding. Not a fan of increasing deficits, but honestly this is a good deal for both parties.

dont even dare you.

Kinda hard when NAFTA fucks them.

because you're paying for it,spic

Pretty sure Guatemala isn't a desert fampai. You could at least photoshop some trees in.

cucks

>mexican flag
>vanity fair
sage

>Vanityfair

yeah, it can be spent of social programs, more moab bombs, and education, not of stupid things.

what a pity, I thought he will drain the swamp.

>Our empire
>Our

You own nothing. You can't even bring your own country up to 1st world standards and you think Mexico is going to absorb part of the US? You spics really are out of your skulls.
>Ey essay we gonna take over the Southwest US, we gonna make it Mexico again by...turning it to shit like Mexico! LA RAZA!

Our blacks will make your country great again,

you cant blame us for your imminent collapse.

blame others, not us.

Even if we did, it wouldn't do anything. Hadrians wall didn't work, the Great Wall didn't work, the Berlin Wall didn't work. I can see it now

>Hey Jose, they really built the wall! What do we do?
>Get the ladder!
>They got barbed wire!
>Get the wire cutters!
>They got guards patrolling, and they're armed!
>Hey, mang, better them than the cartels
>Hey, why not just dig? We've been tunneling under the border for years.

Cheech Marin provides the voices.

>blame others, not us.
typical spic

that belongs to spain and not mexico, you guys departed from spain and now you country sucks ass. i would actually consider trump buying mexico and making it better however if that happened the democratic party would more than quadruple and trump would lose next elections

yeah, there are more asian and indian illegal immigrants.

>great wall didn't work
Yes it did.

>berlin wall didn't work
Yes it fucking did you maroon, that's why it was such a huge deal when it came down.

By the way, you can't even wrestle control of your fucking goverment from uneducated drug cartels, and you have the gall to shit-talk about a Mexican EMPIRE? You're fucking lucky you're not being hung from an overpass right now Pedro. An Empire, good luck with that shitskin. You're a 2nd world country with a 3rd world IQ ranking. You're Africa tier.

Nice try Paco

just bring up your british, german, irish, italian, and polish americans.

fuck you paco, you arent coming here

we'll send your ass to nunavut

F-F-FOUR D CHESS SHUT UP DADDY STILL LOVES US

Trips demand it

Wow, it's like the President has limited powers or something.

we will take back our lost empire soon.

its the conquistador blood.

he always called china a curency manipulator, even in his last rally about 2 days ago he called china a currency manipulator, however trump invited the chinese president to dinner and they are now discussing plans on what to do with n korea so it would be unwise for trump to contine to call china a currency manipulator while we need their help.
also trump gt us out the tpp, also if he was a globalist he is being horrible at t.
what kind of globalist wants to end the tpp, why would he want to end or renegotiate nafta, why is he not pro gun control, and why does he want to punish u.s companies for making products outside of the u.s?
imo trump is a nationalist,but wants to be globally active, but he will never make a dal if it doesn't benefit the u.s

>You're Africa tier.

Why is it when you guys come up here you hate white and are liberal as hell. You guy don't even go to church that much up here.

Let me put it this way. If Trump doesn't keep his promises, people will start to get desperate. We'll take any solution at that point, so we'll simply choose to get rid of Mexico.
I think you'd prefer the wall.

>our fucking empire
well if we're going by your logic...

WOW!! Look at the American empire! Ain't it grand? We sure colonized those Brits good didn't we?

because our garbage are there and our best mexicans lives here

>Washington Post
It's totally not a psyop goys!

>2008
>Not posting the 2016-2017 study
Nice try shitskin, your country fell back into the Developing category years ago.

The Great Wall was supposed to keep out the Mongols, and a fat lot of good that did.
And the Berlin Wall only worked after trying for years to get the damn thing right, and it, like our current border wall, was only really a "wall" in a few places.

bait

We blame those responsible.

>get rid of Mexico
you can't even get rid of ISIS or the Taliban or some Vietnamese gooks or aspies shooting up your own schools

What the opinions on Americans in Mexico? Would hot Mexican women love a Catholic, right wing, half Irish - half Italian, Trump supporter?

poverty and HDI are 2 different things Cletus, btw we have a HIGH HDI.

Says a little spic, I'm going to laugh hard when the wall gets built, regardless illegals flooding into the US from mexico have slowed to a crawl.

yes.

>hispanics aren't the largest group of illegals

u wot?

DO YOU KNOW WHY MEXICO DOESNT HAVE A GOOD OLYMPIC TEAM?

Because all the fit people that can run or swim are on the other side of the wall..

How white and or good looking are the women in Mexico?

what a bad joke Cletus, you should go back to Ireland.

>our HDI is so high that millions of our citizens risk their lives and spends years worth of earnings just to illegally flee the country

They aren't always aspies. Usually, they're sociopaths, sometimes even psychopaths. Also, according to the current psych journals, aspies no longer exist, it was absorbed into the vague and generalized spectrum that is "autism."

Also, we never wanted to really destroy the Taliban, or the Viet-Cong. War is good for business, so, like Rome, we always have to be at war. Whenever somebody brings up how, much like Sparta, this didn't really work out for Rome in the end, we cover our ears and go "lalala I can't hear you lalallalala".

No it fucking wasn't. The Great Wall of China was a collection of various walls designed not to keep the Mongols out, but delay them while providing early warning so the army could be called up and oraganized in time to stop them rather than Mongols raping and pillaging half the country before the army could collect itself.

And it did exactly what it was intended to do. The fallings came later as a result of China itself failing, not because the Great Wall, which is an incorrect modern moniker, as it really should be the Great Series of Walls if you want to be technical, failed to provide early warning and delay the advance.

The Berlin Wall worked fucking fine, which is why Berlin was split in two for decades and families hadn't seen each other for years and years and years when it finally came down.

Don't talk about shit you don't know about, actually pick up a goddamn history book for once in your ignorant and boring life instead of listening to Facebook memes you troglodyte,.

>High (Developing)
>(Developing)

Developing. Not Developed as it used to be. Developing. As in regressing. As in some shitskin is coming on here trying to say how his drug cartel ran REGRESSING country is somehow going to overtake part of the US. I know your 3rd world education is causing you to struggle with this obvious concept but try your best.

North
West
and Bajio

and all rich chilangos.

>>our HDI is so high that millions of our citizens risk their lives and spends years worth of earnings just to illegally flee the country

that was in the past, now no one wants to go to your country nigger.

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

CRIME

HDI

POVERTY

ARE 3 DIFFERENT THINGS

AMERICAN EDUCATION, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, SPEND THAT MONEY ON EDUCATE YOU.

It's going to be ok. The wall is going to happen.

Enjoy the Cultural Enrichment Goys.

It's greeeeeeaaaaatttttt.

GLUMPGBRAILROADED HIS ASS
I GOT BRODAS IN ATALNT DA FANTA
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottom
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottoM
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123576276#bottom123577675

Isis are a group spread across just about every country imagineable.
Mexico is a country.
Right next to the US.
With pretty much no capability of defending itself.

Your time is limited. Cherish your time on the map while you still can.

I'm glad to hear your country has suddenly changed. I'm sure you won't mind taking back the 20 million mestizo scum you sent over here.

>pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
>Posting a long-debunked study as fact

Guess what shitskin, your feral brethern are still flooding our border. Common sense debunks your 3rd world tier article.

It happened again. Seriously, somebody help this guy, he might need some serious medical attention.