Edume

I NEED HELP PLZ

Other urls found in this thread:

meme-magic-agency.com/redpill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is there a link to this test or is it a shitpost?

I googled it. It's a marketing/analytics website.

I ran through it to take a look and did their quiz inputting nonsense just because fuck them for trying to advertise here.

Typical. Thanks for sparing me time

You paranoid fuck meme-magic-agency.com/redpill/

that's the one I was looking at.

It's an analytics company devoted to data mining the Sup Forums-demographic, supposedly for market research but, given the half-hearted and industry-non-standard marketing page, it's more likely for academic or think tank consumption.

tl;dr it's presented openly as a marketing analytics company, but is more likely some faggot's thesis at Stanford or part of a K street firm's post-mortem on the failed 2016 race.

I'm assuming you're posting from a proxy because you think Iceland is super white and therefore posters from there would be beyond reproach to the average person here. If you're willing I'd like to actually have a conversation with you, if you'll admit who and what you are.

lol

Also, it looks like you're a britbong given the focus on London vs rural polling and pricing in pounds sterling.

Lol.

So it's an "anonymous" academic from Britain trying to moonlight as an advertising startup founder and build his own firm.

I guess I wasn't that far off. Thanks for the chuckles OP.

Fun test op

I lied on your demographics test btw ;^).

I'm actually a libertarian capitalist so I found this silly

winning, i guess.

This is some weird and disturbing shit.

I only reveal my power level to my parents, my girlfriend, and ironically enough my Korean friend.
The Korean dude is racist, anti-semitic, and publicly opposes race mixing of any kind so we get along and have fun.

Good sleuthing. I bet we could figure out who this is without too much trouble. I don't like someone data mining us though, Sup Forumsack or not.

Are these all shills from the company? Who names screenshots "kek" or "hitler"?

I will admit that I exaggerated my answers. I want it to appear that this place is far worse than it really is. Let's be real, Sup Forums is a mixture of all sorts of shitskins that just shitpost and happened to strike gold a few times.

they're bots set to autoreply to these threads.

I wish I didn't answer these honestly.

This is why I have no friends

My image folder only has maybe 100 images so I just name my shit randomly.
I did not, Sup Forums is full of actual autists.

I'm sry cuck but it's too late for you