(((North Korea)))

How come Sup Forums doesn't talk about North Korea and their nukes and missiles? Is it because Sup Forums hasn't figured out a way to blame that shit on the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGyEd0aKWZE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cleanest_Race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2010/02/a_nation_of_racist_dwarfs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying Norks current state isn't the jews fault

(((Communism))) made them a shit hole
((Madeleine Albright))) let them a nuclear armed shit hole.

if you were older than 12 you would know north korea has done this same thing every 6 months for the last 50 years. this time the media is hyping it up to bash trump and you ate it up like a retard. i bet you consider everyone else a sheep too

Did the Jews force them to be communist? Did Albright give them nukes?
My question was about Sup Forums not about the frequency of their nuclear tests or the media.

you think everyone can stay in maximum happening mode over nothing for long? stuff gets boring when nothing happens. when a nuke explodes there will be non stop threads dont worry

NK NEEDS to keep it's nukes. It's nukes are the only thing stopping them being (((liberated))) like Syria, Iraq, Libya and so on.

The more soverign countries without Rothschild central banks, the better.

Well, Sup Forums talks about things they think the Jews have a hand in non-stop... It doesn't matter if those are current events or not.

Yeah, with all the famines and death camps, they sure are doing great. Why don't you move there?

so you are literally asking "why dont the random people who make the threads i like to see, make more threads i want to see" ? the fuck? entertain yourself retard. or are you implying those threads are banned or hidden?

I am simply asking why Sup Forums won't stop talking about things that they can't blame on the Jews. I am merely pointing out that some people have an unhealthy obsession with (((them)).

>>are you implying those threads are banned >>or hidden?
No, but you sure are paranoid.

>but you sure are paranoid.

by trying to figure out your ultimate question? how bout u talk to yourself then

Not blaming jews is too complex for Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=CGyEd0aKWZE

lets see some evidence of the famines and death camps then

No, by thinking that things are "banned or "hidden"
Those are sure signs of a paranoid mind.

I couldn't have said it any better.

I suggest you watch some documentaries

what documentaries?
who are they made by?
who is the intended audience?

>documentaries
>directed by lipshitz

>>what documentaries?
Any you kind find, there are lots of them on youtube
>>who are they made by?
Lots of different people
>>who is the intended audience?
General public

If you are this paranoid, why are you hanging out on Sup Forums? How do you know Sup Forums is not one of (((their))) tools?

Low effort

Do you think Jews always lie?

Sup Forums talks about North Korea all the time you gaslighting astro turfing turbo nigger

yeah right... hardly any posts on North Korea... again, Sup Forums isn't creative enough to blame all the shit NK does on the Jews, hence so little attention

I just wanted you to provide me with something to back up your claim you massive faggot.

Well, if you don't believe mainstream sources, what is there to talk about? You microscopic faggot.

You still haven't answered my question though. Why are you on Sup Forums? People like you believe that the Jews control everything, so why would Sup Forums be different?

>make claim
>don't provide any source whatsoever
>insult anyone that asks for you to back up your claims

Where have I seen these tactics before?

NK is actually Fascist and the closest thing to Imperial Japan.
Blame what on the Jews? NK wants to nuke Israel so I don't see anything wrong with them using nukes for that.

I'm not going to provide sources for things that are common knowledge. If you don't believe in those things, then the burden of proof is on you. For example, I don't need to provide proof that the sky is blue, do I?

>>Where have I seen these tactics before?

You've seen them on Sup Forums. It's pretty much the normal here.

>>NK is actually Fascist and the closest thing >>to Imperial Japan.

No, they are Marxist-Leninist and they are ruled by the Communist party.

>>Blame what on the Jews? NK wants to nuke >>Israel so I don't see anything wrong with >>them using nukes for that.
That's because you're a degenerate.

No they are definitely not.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cleanest_Race
Also
>defending Israel
Kill yourself, Chip Dick. Death to the Jews.

Funny how you use a liberal author's opinion to "prove" that NK is something that it's not.

This might be a difficult read for someone like you, but I suggest you give it a shot, you might actually learn something: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche

What's wrong with defending Israel? It's an awesome country!

Fuck the jew-hating filth

Juche is an ideology based on ethno-nationalism and duty to their leader (Emperor). Also Jews are not based. Take your hook nosed, lampshade self back to the_Donald.

Let's... do they promote racial purity? No. Do they promote Eugenics? No. Do they promote enslaving people they deem subhuman, like Hitler did? No. Is the ideology based on Marxism-Leninism? Yes. Do they allow private property? No. Do they have a free market? No. They are a left-wing communist dictatorship. Of course, there are lots and lots of parallels between the commies and the nazis, I'll give you that.

Jews are awesome! They gave the world the Bible, the cure for Polio and the Theory of Relativity.

I'm sorry for invading your safe space, you unfortunate snowflake. OMG, it's like anudda "white genocide"!

They promote racial purity and use eugenics. Read the fucking book and Dawkins article. Also kikes like you should die. Go be a hook nosed rat somewhere else.

I'd like to see your source for that, snowflake.

I would watch your mouth if I were you. You never know, you might end up in an oven like Eichmann.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2010/02/a_nation_of_racist_dwarfs.html

Read the fucking book and article, hook nose. Better yet go join your six million friends who didn't make it. ;^)

Naturally, the article you provided just cited some people's opinions and nothing else. Does North Korea have any LAWS that demand racial purity or promote eugenics?

Funny, how you keep referring to leftist sources who are obviously embarrassed by what their fellow leftists are doing in North Korea. They are trying to paint the North Koreans as a bunch of nazis, which they are not.

You better go save your sister in Cologne. Oh, nvm, you enjoyed watching her get raped. Go prep your bull, you walking abomination.