Ok, which one of you glorious bastards did this?

Found this posted online today. Is it real, and if so, which one of you glorious bastards did it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/27/antifa-and-the-tactics-of-sjw-revolutionaries/
sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this real user ? because is fucking glorious.

This is it guys.

This is what true justice looks like.

That's what I'm trying to find out. I was dying laughing when I came across it earlier today.

something about 'an unicorn' feels off

but why do i feel like it hsould be 'a unicorn' instead?

No, none of these are real. But they are hilarious.

Because of the way you pronounce it

It's a parody account. There are several.
>Fufth Avenue Antifa
>Beverly Hills Antifa
etc.

antifa has been staging those. hilarious false flag.

Damn, I was honestly hoping this was true.

good lord you polshitters are easy to dupe

We should actually do it, though. I'm disappointed now.

They even got the name of the sign wrong.
They are going at it pretty hard.

It's not un-icorn it's yoonicorn with the Y acting as a consonant. So it's a rather than an

Knowing their kind they probably did it to themselves as a false flag.

so THIS is the power of antifa... impressive

This. If "fascists" actually did this, Antifa would go all feral and lose whatever organization/control they had. And like an undisciplined army that just goes zerg-rush on anyone, they'll get easily crushed by an organized and disciplined Right Wing Death Squad.

>these Sup Forums accounts.

Every day I'm amazed by how smart Sup Forums is. Infiltrating antifags by having fake twitter accounts disrupts all blind faith and loyalty they have in twitter account overlords. It's fucking genius and Sup Forums just does it to fuck around, probably not even aware of the genius-ness of it.

they learned from the best

This is exactly what they want, they want to get attacked so they can use it to justify their radical agenda. No reason to give it to them.

Just let them continually humiliate themselves with these poorly thought out false flags. Until they eventually escalate it to the point where they off themselves in a trudeau-esque if you kill your opponents they win, if you kill yourself you win.

Thank you so much! No way ((they)) would be trying to inflate our egos to get Sup Forums to slow down its productivity and you are most definitely not a shill for ((them)) toothpaste lad.

Scarsdale Antifa here

Remebmber to support New Wave Antifa pol

I've seen another one on a pole.

>Beverly Hills Antifa
>Beverly Hills

What?

Oh...there's actually a Michigan Antifa? My home state. I feel the urge to do some trolling now.

I want to believe this is real

that account is satire.

Remember that Antifa is a paid distraction by ((them)) to entertain us. Enjoy yourselves but do not forget the primary goal of naming the kikes.

It's a joke, I'm not sure how you could get that especially from the context I was giving.

It's a joke on the movie with the small dog in CA that talks and shit.

That is clearly photoshopped.

Almost as if that is the joke.

That is the point

THAT IS THE JOKE . MP4

Have we become the Jews, and more importantly, how long till we start duct-taping Antifa commie scum to things?

fucking plebs

I know that the Laguna Beach, Beverly Hills, and 5th Avenue accounts are jokes but does Antifa actually have chapters in those cities?

I HAVE BEEN ENLIGHTENED

Ironically.

This makes a lot of sense.
I always found women were kinda off, like they were NPCs.

We need to hire someone marked for death to go get LITERALLY beaten to death by Antifa in some gruesome way.

For example, if we could manipulate Antifa into hanging several trump supporters and posting pictures of it online; a thousand stickmen would arrive at every rally to get a chance to beat up an Antifa.

If we post instructions on how to quickly grab and hang people on the spot, in front of the entire crowd; imagine the backlash. Holy shit.

Having Antifa members take pics of them posing in front of the innocent corpse(S) for maximum effect.

This package of memes are coming along rather nicely lads

Dude, same, kinda. More or less they were mostly un-attracted to me haha some gave me lols

hahahahaahhaha watch antifa wanting to ban the peace sign!!

I remember this.... i think it was in berlin and this faggot was actually some type of leftie

I'm pretty sure I was in diapers when this pic was first posted on the internet and I'm fucking old

Not just ANTIFA, anyone defending mental illness.

pls be real

Same reason you say "an honour" not "a honour", it's the vowel sound that matters not whether it's written starting with a vowel

he did it to himself because a brown person asked him to

No its not real, go back to fucking reddit

Now That's Top Kek.

It's not. I used that image as one of BG's for Youtube back when BG's were still a thing. Although that could be a 7 year old image of antifa getting fucked up.

applicable

here are some aticles i wrote on these punks

>sisypheannews.com/2017/04/27/antifa-and-the-tactics-of-sjw-revolutionaries/

>sisypheannews.com/2017/04/27/antifa-and-the-tactics-of-sjw-revolutionaries/

>sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/

>sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/

>sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/

>sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/

>sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/

Cant wait for someone from shareblue to see this post and take it seriously rather than larping

It's not too far from the mark.

The thing you have to keep in mind is that men faced far greater evolutionary pressure than women. Women are protected; they can only carry one pregnancy per nine months, and it's all for naught if they get eaten by a sabertooth tiger in the eighth. Men are expendable; they can impregnate multiple women in rapid succession and promptly get gored by a mammoth and their genes will still be passed on. That's where gender roles come from--it isn't a social construct, it's a biological imperative.

And so, just as women were selected for avoiding danger, men were selected for surviving it. Men developed cunning and brawn and coordination. Men learned strategy and construction and war. Men invented civilization as a stronghold against the harsh realities of nature.

And then women, having only learned that men are safety and not how men are safety, began attacking the very mechanisms that allow men to keep them safe.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed at how illiterate Sup Forums is with sarcasm.

Nope. Why don't you.......

Same with an European.

Does not roll off tongue, there must be an exception to the vowel rule

Spot on m8.
Women don't realize the labor men went through so that they can sit around in comfort every day of their lives while men toil in the background to keep it that way. All the while they vote against those men.

no, but we can make believe.

This might even be true.

After all, the only thing you can really prove is "I think, therefore I am".

WHY DO MEXICANS CARE ABOUT AMERICAN POLITICS?

because they are the tumor on our ass

Too obvious

American education

trolling is a art

if there's 1 fucking damn thing I can't stand, is a fucking jesus trying to "be an alt-right guy"... you're a fucking disgrace.. I mean I fucking hate SJWs bullshit... but you guys make me sick... I bet you "hate Ché" and "hate Fidel" and "hate Chávez" don't you??... KYS... you're fucking cancer

>not real
Why haven't you guys started doing this?

Right Wing Tape Squads when?

yanks: if you were dealing with REAL "COMRADES", instead the washed up, gayed up zionist version of that... trust me,,, you "alt-right" fuckers would be the ones taped all over the fucking shitty zionist usa... that SJW bullshit in the usa is not the real "comrade shit" you fools... fuck the SJW shit, fuck killary and bernie and trump and all that zionist bullshit... the usa is cancer and must be nuked no matter what

when will the flat black wrap meme end its disgusting

>usa needs to be nuked
.t butt hurt mongolian
sounds like its time to introduce you to some freedom

>but why do i feel like it hsould be 'a unicorn' instead?
Because you are an hero

he's just a confused jesus wannabe... if I was MEX, I'd fucking hate the usa, and I'd be rooting for the damn wall... so my country could cut all ties with your SHITTY ZIONIST BULLSHIT COUNTRY of shit... regards from Moscow motherfucker... I hope we will nuke your zionist bullshit soon, I can't wait... fuck you and fuck this confused jesus piece of shit

nah... you fuckers in the shitty zionist usa are the fucking cancer of the whole latin america... with your "united fruit" bullshit... and your exxon bullshit in ecuador and so on... FUCK YOU AND THE USA AND YOUR MASTERS IN ISRAHELL... we Russians will nuke the fuck out of your cancerous shitty country (together with israhell) soon or later... fuck you motherfucker... best regards, muacks

86% of communist leaders pre ww2 were jews. Your COMRADES have always been led by the zionists

>Hates zionists
>Loves the system created by a zionist jew

>An unicorn

yeah, and then Russia buttfucked all of them (starting with that shill trotsky) ... we can USE anyone in our advantage, and then fuck that shit without remorse... but nice try shill... keep trying , love from Russia :*

You realize that 90% of the "Antifa" Twitter accounts are run by Altright people right

>you guys

Stalin buttfucked your zionist jew "master"... right up in the ass... what's your next argument you fucking slovenian shill

Filthy snowgook commie lover, leave jesus alone, go deep into the woods your forbears fought tooth and nail to defend.

Find a good branch and hang yourself Mika.

because they vote here.

None of us. Seems like falseflag to rouse the antifa. I mean, looks awesome but it's unrealistic. The man seems to have suffered no injuries - he let himself be treated like this willingly. His left arm is also spread apart, fingers pressed against the wall a bit like if he'd unconsciously actually struggled to keep himself in this position and surely proves that he himself is not unconscious. And that tape does seem flimsy enough to easily break or have him slip out if he'd only try to get out. It's also taped in a way to allow him to put his hands through to more easily maintain that position and again - the fact that his hands are flat rather than at rest signified he keeps his arms himself like that, intentionally.

You're just hoping to have us take credit/blame for retardation to polarize groups or are just naive and fell for such attempt made by others.

My country is incredibly stupid. Please send the nukes now.

I'm sure it's just a still from a movie and I'm sure thats just a parody account

> (((Shugerman)))

My argument is that your movement was founded by zionists to trick the goyim.

it's not about a confused taco, it's about pride... the problem of MEX is precisely this kind of bullshit... a motherfucker loving shitty usa culture... instead of being a true mexican nationalist... who should and must be AGAINST the shit from the usa... I bet you love the usa don't you? ... think sven, think