The woman problem

>be me 20
>not ugly
>sober women think its a privilege for me to talk to their boring asses
>when drunk go out, get drunk, and get railed by randoms
>have no choice but to play the game
>degenerately have drunken sex every once in a blue moon

Am I expected to marry one of these used up whores? Im beginning to see why MGTOW is growing more popular. Women simply don't pull their weight when striving for real relationships. Is there any way to save women, or is it way too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FejFE1jyxdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't find women in a club...

You can find some decent women through dating sites or a matchmaker though.

Women aren't evil, they're just stupid. That's why they fall for the Jew's propaganda so easily.
>pic related

you don't look for a wife at a bar/cub you dipshit

the kind of woman you want to go longterm with or marry is not the same kind you pick up at bars and have a drunk fuck with. if you base the worth of all women on college aged barsluts you're probably not ready for a real big boy relationship yet

also sage, this shit belongs in Sup Forums or something

>Am I expected to marry one of these used up whores?
>Women simply don't pull their weight when striving for real relationships
Lmao. You realize that by having drunken sex with random women you are enabling their whoredom and propagating hookup culture in general? You are a part of the problem, don't give me that drivel about real relationships.

Go to Church and grab one of the Jesus Virgins and dedicate your life to Christ.

dating websites are dick buffet for women

Times are changing & I think we have a huge cultural problem on our hands that stems from women.

Generally speaking, women have been raised by fathers that have given them everything. Girls have been pampered. They've been given everything they wanted & everything they've asked for.

This creates a huge problem for society later on. These women move out of the house, graduate college, and eventually have to get married and start a family.

Well, who's gonna pay for all this shit now? Because I'll tell you what, their boyfriends and husbands won't be able to afford it -- at least not at first. At some point, these girls are gonna have to sacrifice some of these material things at the beginning if they want to build a life with someone. If they want to build a family. If they want to be wealthy later on in life.

So, what do the good girls do? They realize the true value of a dollar. The good girls get a degree and work hard. The good girls sacrifice and save for the future.

But a far larger number of girls these days don't do that. They become gold diggers. They go after rich guys with money instead of good guys that truly care about them, and they get fucked over. This is where the real cancer reveals itself. This is where women become radical, man-hating feminists; complaining about a glass ceiling and a mythical wage gap. They become these selfish, spiteful creatures all in the name of money and greed.

And thus you see the state of society today. The breakdown of traditional culture, a war between the sexes. It's disgusting and it's making everyone miserable.

I dont want to be celibate

Are you kidding? there is no limit on the supply of willing males. His participating has literally 0 effect of all of that.

MGTOW is a jewish plot to subvert the gentile. Good girls are out there just gotta find them before they hit their descent into their 30s.

>be a good cuck youll find the perfect woman

this

King Tut. Butt slut.

Get a NatSoc gf. Pic related's in the Hitler thread now. Kek.

>You can find some decent women through dating sites or a matchmaker though.

>Not having locked in a mate.
kys

jewish plot or not theres not really any other choice

I wish there was a dating site for white traditionalist people. Like pol but for dating lol I want a qt Nazi bf already. Sorry OP try christian mingle maybe or go to church

Fuck relationships, live your life as a free man

>No you don't find good women in a shitfest of human excess
>You can rather find it on this other shitfest of human excess

Go to a mall or a fucking starbucks and talk to girls there. Hell, if you don't want to go anywhere in your workplace is fine.

>I want a qt Nazi bf

topkek, lose some weight and attend a KKK rally

>Go to a mall or a fucking starbucks and talk to girls there.

Christian Chandler is that you?

Oh boy, you'd be surprised.

>Women simply don't pull their weight when striving for real relationships.

MGTOW is pretty gay and all, but they're right about one thing: the wall. Women strive valiantly when their beauty starts to fade and their biological clock kicks into overdrive.

My girl is pulling out all the stops right now to get me to commit. It's a pretty comfortable life right now. Sadly, there's no way I'm getting married anytime soon.

>be slut
>wear green bra on accident
>friends now call me fattie mcfatty puss

this woman is just attention seeking in a different form

>>friends now call me fattie mcfatty puss

Slight improvement over the previous fattie mcfatty I guess.

Bitches are so entitled these days. Totally unremarkable and pussy is a dime a dozen but they think they deserve the world. Just go on Tinder or go to a bar/party and you'll meet women who are all identical in personality, demeanor, interests, and probably even down to the way they do their makeup. Just mindlessly following trends yet they all think they're special. A nice traditional woman or interesting woman is an increasing rarity and even more prized than before.

Wasting my time on finding " good girls " who probably fuck chad anyway , and then cry when chad leaves

No, you are supposed to marry a virgin asian.

>a virgin asian

KEK'd. Good luck finding that beta neckbeard.

Tell me OP, why do you want a woman? If you go MGTOW, not having to sustain a family means you're basically set for life at 35. Then you can be a sugar daddy and continue to fuck some college pussy.

I am 22. Holy shit all women from 18+ are fucking ruined like holy shit can't they stop opening their fucking legs and mouth and make out with every nigger and spic she cones across in the wild? I am ready to pull my trigger in a few years and go to bumfuck nowhere in Siberia and get one of the last endangered species of a beautiful white teenage girl and stay there forever with that is not yet ruined before the whole planet is ruined.

The whore is you.

The problem is western women.

Go to Poland or Hungary and you'll find more quality women.

be my ai gf

>Clubs
>Online dating
>Mall/Starbucks
and that kids is why you don't take advice from the internet

jhahahahahah oh god what a piece of retarded shit you are

>Siberia

youtube.com/watch?v=FejFE1jyxdY

>Go to Poland or Hungary and you'll find more quality women.

Just order one by mail!

Become a Christian, find a good, wholesome Christian girl. Worked for me, gonna be married this time next year. Oh, and I got to take her virginity (I regret it now, should have waited).

She's slightly blue pilled, but she looks up to authoritative men (I'm in that vein). Total marriage material, never once drank, never even kissed a guy before me (except for her pedo cousin who abused her when she was 9). God has blessed me, and he'll bless you too if you turn from your ways and follow Christ.

WHITE SHARIA is the only way to get these sluts in control

Just wait it out until we get artificial wombs/eggs and then we can start with the final solution to the Woman Question.

Get these sloots off of my website.

Polish women are the biggest whores in Europe.

>marrying a girl that got sexually abused by a pedo

You dun goofed. Don't have kids with her.

>Not Swedish, Bulgarian, or Romanian

user...

>Generally speaking, women have been raised by fathers
Generally speaking I think raised by single mothers is more likely.

All women are whores, but Polish girls are a special type of whore, they have the sexuality of the west combined with the materialism of the east.

>go to bars to meet women
>surprised to find sluts

It's like you're not even trying OP.

I took it pretty hard when I learned about it, wanted to put the guy in a box six feet under. I have a feeling he'll kill himself eventually though, so that'll save me the felony.

She is a little screwed up, and a little damaged. But she is faithful, respectful, and already submits to me like each person should in a Biblical marriage, which we agreed to have. She trusts my judgement more than her own, however, and has agreed to let me lead should we come to an obstacle that cannot be resolved. Men are meant to be leaders. That's why women are screwed up nowadays. Men have become little pussies. (I'm /fit/ and 6'4", strong Christian with good morals, gun toting Bible beater, commie hater, etc.). Do not give up on the battle, Sup Forumsacks. We're going to make it, but we must do what the founding fathers did and look to a higher power.

most of the time you meet your wife/husband in the first 14 years of your life

Grow a beard.

This. Look for them in a church
Kek are you actually 12? Did you just figure out what that word means? Here try this place

Surprisingly she never brought up the fact that she was a femanon, she posted this:

Later some user called her a shill for UC she replied by posting that or a similar pic, saying "SEIG HEIL KIKE FAGGOT, pic related". Then went back to replying without any muh pussy whoring even with anons replying nice, be my ns gf, n shieet, she went back to her topic. She seemed genuinely nice

This

church women are bad, bad idea, and that big ass post pic, his wife probably cheats on him.

just to clarify, many church women, and men, are just hyper hardcore degenerates which have done it all, religion is their final drug...and many of those people are crazy from all that shit, specially in evangelic churches, youth meetings...camps...etc...pure degeneracy occurs,,,trust me.

I mean I'm sorry your life experience differs but I found my wife at church

> Not meeting women in new museum exhibits and galas

its ok, not wishing you any bad

Well, specifically I found her after I slammed into her rear bumper. Best mistake of my life though

>when drunk go out, get drunk, and get railed by randoms
>have no choice but to play the game
>degenerately have drunken sex every once in a blue moon

Whew lad do you really think problem is in women? LMAO. If you do these things you mentioned then you are just bringing misery to yourself. Also you seem beta AF. Sorry but you are just stupid.

No you idiot you don't find good women in clubs.

>Not meeting women in church

you're probably ugly. sorry.
20% of men get 80% of women because the men who were only good for a take home pay back then are no longer any good now.
so now you have to look good and have social skills.
too fucking bad. your bloodline that ended in a socially stunted piece of trash won't be missed.

>Not getting enriched at your local Parisian mosque

You're just as used up a whore as they are. All the negative stats apply to men too.

hahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahahahhahaahahhahahahahahagaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Where else can one find a girl that isn't a bar or club? You DONT hit on a girl at her job. Do NOT hit on a cashier.

The only place I can think of getting to know a girl is if she takes a class with you or you're actually her co worker, but I'm not going to go back to college just to waste time or job hop, hoping a coworker is single.

MGTOW are unfuckable incel faggots.

>>degenerately have drunken sex every once in a blue moon
You're a part of the problem.

lol. you just cant find a good woman. its literally because you are inadequate. no other reason. go your own way if you like but you're still a faggot.

sry im 2 beta
do you honestly do that?
for some reason you made me feel better, thanks

I just feel like there's not much motivation to work that hard if I'm not going to support a wife or family.

>women does it wrong

"you're a dumb slut"

>women does it right

"you're just an attention seeking whore"

>not wanting a whore wife
>u dont deserve one, incel
fine, i guess

girls want new cars new house new cloths new phones but all they bring to the relationship is used pussy

oh the jews don't want me to be forced to pay taxes and make more taxpayers? oo I got fooled