youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOVEMENT

>not being concerned about a think paul ryan said
His word is literally gods, guys.

What's his endgame?

THIS IS A BURGER

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK JEWISH PEOPLE

Look at those thicc burgers. They're like fucking steaks.

I'm bedposting right now. What are some good ways to get to sleep when all I have is this phone?

ALL YOU SLEEPY HEADS WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

You could have prevented this.

I miss traveling at the crack of dawn. I can't wait for the next /k/ Midwestern Nuggetfest.

>tfw never got to shitpost with this

>playing Donald Trump VN
>trying to go down the Germany route
>she just keeps apologizing for the holocaust while cutting herself

At least she's into anal

he's probably been up all night drinking. It's 6am here now

THIS

FUCK DRUMPF

JEWISH KIKE COCKSUCKING NAZI FAGGOT-LOVING ANTISEMITE

That's what burgers are supposed to look like. Restaurants jew the fuck out of you.

Turning it off, rolling over and shutting your eyes.

Not only that, he's been doing this for almost 24 hours straight.

Ready when you are boys.

Who wants to call me a cunt first?

I'm reasonably certain there is no flavor impact of fresh vs frozen beef, but there is increased risk of contamination.

How's the English Breakfast Tea? Do you like it?

Awoo. I lost my hat :(

>no wall
>hillary scott free
>no pedo round ups
>war mongering
>"globalist and a nationalist"

just cuck my shit up senpai

That was mostly me calling you a sad cunt, because you are a sad cunt mostly.

I hate this faggot so much, why do people even post him?

>no wall
Coming soon.

You're at a Trump rally and this awoo comes up and slaps your awoo on the butt.

what do?

you probably live in manchester lmao

I'm supposed to be working but I hit a bit of a wall (it's too complicated for a fucking bank holiday) so I'm shitposting.

Refrigerated beef is safe when used quickly. It's no different from supermarket beef in that regard.

I was excited for Trump when you elected him and couldn't wait for the changes he'd bring. Especially with the faggot we have over here whose budgets literally have feelings at the top of its agenda.

But all you got was a bumbling idiot. He seems completely impotent and hasn't accomplished anything he set out to do. Either through outright failure or doing a complete 180.

I know we're barely into his term but this doesn't look good. Where are the sweeping changes, the Mexicans being deported, the jobs being created, and the leaving shitholes to die on their own?

The budget is done.

>NO Wall funding
>NO cutting of funding from Sanctuary Cities
>NO cuts to Planned Parenthood
>FURTHER Obamacare funding
>Border control funding HALVED
>EPA retains 99%+ of its funding
>$295 million TO Puerto Rico to pay for their healthcare
>$18 billion REMOVED from Defense spending request (more than half)
>$2b to coal worker health care

>Pelosi, Schumer, and Democrats now celebrating

Defend this.

I like it and night driving but my tape player is busted and talk radio is more enjoyable than staticcy music. I like an excuse for McDonalds breakfast too.

Oh yeah that's understandable. Whenever I hit a dead end on my projects I'm not in the best mood either.

I don't have time for tea, sadly. It just gives me the shits without much caffeine. Only coffee these days.

Too many words, but good try. 7/10.

I fucking wish mate.

>The budget is done
Not until it passes and is signed by Trump.

>soon
Well he's certainly not fighting for its funding.

>the budget is done
>the bill has been written
babby's first political post

>talk radio is more enjoyable than staticcy music.
I've had Alex Jones interviewing Nigel Farage one August day while driving through Oklahoma in the dead of night. One part comfy, one part spoopy.

>But all you got was a bumbling idiot. He seems completely impotent and hasn't accomplished anything he set out to do. Either through outright failure or doing a complete 180.
Gorsuch, TPP, Pipeline, Deportations...
>I know we're barely into his term but this doesn't look good. Where are the sweeping changes, the Mexicans being deported, the jobs being created, and the leaving shitholes to die on their own?
The Mexicans are being deported and Trump created 500000 jobs.

Redpill me on The Wall. He keeps promising us a fucking wall, but where's it going to come from? There's no congressional support for allocating funds to it. Nobody's going to have the balls to vote to fund the fucking thing in 2018 when their seat's up for grabs, either. After that, he'll pretty much be campaigning on building a wall after 2020.

Redpill me on DACA and The Dreamers. Why is this a difficult issue for him? Why isn't he deporting these fucking people? Show me one vote he's gaining by not deporting them.

While we're on the issue of immigration, why hasn't there been a push for electoral reform? Why are we not screaming for voter ID laws? We get super pissed about this every time there's an election, then forget about it once it's done.

Ahh well. Any British made alcohol that you think is good?

I'd ask for the basic gestalt, but this budget crap sounds like a whole nasty enchilada.

>I wish I lived in Manchester

So you can hear the prayer raid sirens easier?

He can block it and let the gov shut down for a few days. Just like 2013.
This is basicallly a power-struggle between Trump and the Republican Congresses leaders because they can easily give him a few billion for the wall without any Democratic support.

i can't defend a neocon that has been subverted by the deep state

>it gets signed as-is

it's over

Michigan passed Voter ID after Jill funded that state wide recount and found fraud

I cannot fucking stand Liberals.

I got into an argument on kikebook over the petitions from UVA students for the administration to stop quoting Jefferson because "muh slavery" or whatever.

I said that the students objections were stupid, because whatever Jefferson did as a person, he was an immensely pivotal figure in US history and his writings have philosophical value. It would be dumb, especially so, for a Virginian university, to omit his musings.

Most liked reply on kikebook:

>"I mean if spoiled rich white boys who owned humans unironically seeing themselves as the defenders of English liberty against the real life English government, and based their horrifying barely functional Frankenstein's monster government system on ideas of government already 100 years out of date, have "philosophical value" than yeah sure."

Why the fuck do these faggots live here if they hate America so much? Why can't they fuck off to Europe?

>I fucking wish mate
what shithole do you live in to be able to say that

If it does, Democrats will talk about it for years. Trump can't let that shit fly.

Pipeline's true, my bad. Although there are more holdups at the state level.

How many deportations and you'll have to back up that figure with some evidence. Seriously, if he created that many jobs it'd likely be something he wouldn't shut up about.

Wisconsin also got enforced Voter ID, which is free and not a minority suppression tactic!

>Defend this.
You can't. Trump admitted last week that he is a globalist, and this proves it. His daughter and son-in-law are leftist commie globalbist as well, and they brought in a bunch of the same for Trumps administration. Trump betrayed us all. He lied to us to get the White House and now his true colors are showing. Trump is a traitor to Americans. He was elected with a specific agenda and he betrayed it.

#FireKushner
#FireIvanka

I usually wait for youtube versions of Rush and Levin to listen to in the evening while I play grand strategy games. Pretty comfy, but they're really meant for the open road with a burger in hand.

>He can block it and let the gov shut down for a few days
It's what he should do but he's not going to risk the bad PR.

Hasn't been voted on by the house and senate yet. Its going to be interesting how Cruz, Rand and the freedom caucus deals with this. They wont vote for such a shit bill. Hopefully opposition is strong enough to signal Trump to veto it if they cant block it on their own.

Alright I'll bite. This is the TEMPORARY spending bill for the rest of the 2017 fiscal year that ends October 1st in order to prevent the gov't shutdown that was going to happen last week (one week stopgap was passed for negotiations). This is NOT the full 2018 spending bill nor Trump's proposed budget nor any other special appropriations for military spending, border security, etc.... Jesus fuck read another thread where this was discussed at nausiumn

Any and all of it m8.

Brewdog is OK, but it's a shame that the makers are such cucks.

No mate, so I'd be 163 miles away from you.

>There's no congressional support for allocating funds to it
Republicans are trying to fuck with Trump since they could easily give him the funding via reconciliation.
>Nobody's going to have the balls to vote to fund the fucking thing in 2018 when their seat's up for grabs, either. After that, he'll pretty much be campaigning on building a wall after 2020.
Oh they will be voting on it, since over 70% of the Republican base is fully behind him and if they fuck Trump over it will be very, very bad for their seats. Only a few seats are actually at risk from Mexicans, but not enough to block the funding.
>How many deportations and you'll have to back up that figure with some evidence. Seriously, if he created that many jobs it'd likely be something he wouldn't shut up about.
There's a picture of it right in this thread.

If it helps, American Sup Forumstards aren't really the types that like America either because of da j00s. Yet they forget that libtards like these exist for pretty much the exact same thought process, although in the guise of SJW shit.

American Nationalism is now dying.

We've learned that only Trump can stump himself.

This is a bad omen...

>a burger in hand
Or a can of Coke. For some reason it tastes better after working on a car and having your hands covered in engine oil.

*UUUNNNNNNNHHHHHNNNNGGAAHHHH...*

Good awoo

>bad PR
When are the media not absolutely shitting on Trump? I don't think Trump or his team actually give a shit about pr.

I was saying m8. Christ alive.

The hell are you on about you daft cunt?

American Nationalism is having its biggest resurgence in decades because of Trump. You're fooling no one, nigger.

Stop calling them liberals. It's too soft a term.

You absolute cunt. I know this is bait but fuck you.

>tfw you don't give awoo any pleasure and she only pretends to enjoy it

>in order to prevent the gov't shutdown
Why prevent it? We would know it was all on the democrats if the government did shut down. Why prevent it? Trump is betraying us. End of. There are no excuses. He lied to us. He is a traitor. He gave away his power to the globalists.

Ask them which race/culture/society ended the practice of slavery and instituted the ideas of human and civil rights.

Is Newcastle pretty popular there or no?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

Just check Sup Forums. More and more people are saying it's literally Israel's slave and they'd unironically prefer living in North Korea because it doesn't have a Rothschild bank. Their love for America is dying and it's becoming more and more rampant here.

I'm concerned about this. So should you.

I'm not accepting this shit sandwich. Trump said many times he will walk away from a bad deal.

If he doesn't walk away (aka a govt shutdown) on this, this will be officially the turning point where we have to start questioning his capabilities or intentions. We can't excuse a thing like this.

We know it. but the media will hammer it in for months and years that it was trump and the gop to the point normies will believe it.

Sorry, I thought you were a Londoner. My rage blinded me.
You're just a Jamal. Sorry. Easy mistake to make.

It starts with an "L" and ends in "hashtag not all Muslims, let them all in, #48%, Tories are fascists, REEEEEE WATCH OUT FOR THAT LOR-".

Mmm.

Awoo is happy to pleasure anons though.

>Easy mistake to make.
Not really, you drunk paki.

I spent all week roofing a garage so it will be quite nice to enjoy one in the car.

>American Sup Forumstards aren't really the types that like America
You don't abandon someone you love because they're sick.

Cuckservatives fucked us over on the spending bill and will continue to do so in the future. Trump is not going to get shit done at this rate.

*And don't give me this is a temporary bill until October. If they showed their true colors on this shit, why wouldn't they on everything else?

She truly is a loyal and cute wolfgirl.

what are you on about burger. I was asking him where he lives that manchester is an upgrade

This isn't the campaign. He's shown no willingness to shutdown the government, not even to threaten it.

I agree with you, but I'm not passing judgment on him until it happens.

>Why the fuck do these faggots live here if they hate America so much?
Because they want to destroy America. We are a threat to them.

>Why can't they fuck off to Europe?
Why Europe? Europe is Christian and Western, another threat to libs. They need to all move to a commie country, which is what they want and love. North Korea, Vietnam, China, Cuba, Venezuela. Please, exile them all to their dream country of communism.

There's still 4 days until a shutdown happens. If the Congress really wants to, they can shit out budget plans within minutes.

I meant that I was shocked that someone wanted to move to manchester as well. I was in agreement with you.

Do you think Awoo nibbles on the cock while she's sucking it?

That's obvious CIA false flagging. Those fucking bronies are a disgrace.

>Awoo is happy to pleasure anons though.
Spoken like a true cuck.

When awoo finds a strong D you'll be the loser tied up hearing "a-awoOOOOo I'm sorry dear I love his AWOOO more than yours~~ your awOOOoOooo is just too small~~~~"

Oh I've seen it with my very eyes. Many here are tired of being a Jewish failed state. I don't think it's 100% the case but it's certainly what the majority of non/ptg/ American Sup Forumstards think ever since Syria.

You're right, at least pakis bothered to learn the language first.

Ey shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet nigga let me ax you dis mayne, you finna be tell me dat dem tax concessions will ever pay off for Trizzump? You really think that Schumer will ever fund his wall, just because Trump funded his handouts?

Honestly, I'm not against the gov't shutdown. But it will have serious backlash against Trump and the GOP. It'll also put things like tax cuts/reform, healthcare, any further immigration/border security on hold - indefinitely. I'm just saying to be away of the fall out both politically and agenda wise.