Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahhaha...

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahaHahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahhaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Good shit

wow dude america is so much safer now

lol hell yeah no mercy smite thine enemies and fap to the lamentations of their women

It is

One less brown parasite that could easily pump out more.

>Vidal-Jaime has been living in the U.S. since 2001 and her husband, Hugo Rueda, was arrested for drug possession by officials in the raid, where Rueda’s car allegedly had 33 pounds of cocaine in it, and the couple’s apartment had $600,000 cash inside, along with an ounce of crystal methamphetamine.

These are the people cucks want to keep in the country and open our borders to

Now deport the anchor baby too

Its only the humane thing to do

keep it up

praise kek

how do you know she was brown
how do you know she was a parasite
how do you know she would "pump out more"

i feel like none of you have ever tried to express your opinions in public. someone much smarter than you would probably have shamed you for how dumb they are and you might not hold them anymore

>33 pounds of cocaine in it, and the couple’s apartment had $600,000 cash inside

holy shit, BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

Here's proof: Vidal-Jaime has been living in the U.S. since 2001 and her husband, Hugo Rueda, was arrested for drug possession by officials in the raid, where Rueda’s car allegedly had 33 pounds of cocaine in it, and the couple’s apartment had $600,000 cash inside, along with an ounce of crystal methamphetamine.

Don't you dare dumb-shame me, shitlord!

Wasn't present in the OP pic to be fair
Also this happens to plenty of people that don't fit this sort of description
Kinda sad to masturbate over them finding one person that actually was involved in a lot of illegal activity

33 pounds of cocaine wow, that's some cartel shit right there

+++++++
HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED KID.

That's a violation of her civil rights. The SPLC and ACLU will be all over this.

You lost let it go

>woah guys it's pretty childish to call me out for sperging all over the place yet completely wrong for doing so.
You are pathetic

I haven't lost anything
i just expressed my opinion

You don't make any sense

deport them all, they committed a federal crime when they came here illegally. We should do like most other countries do and blow their heads off when they try and cross

You got proven wrong. Why are you still talking?

Anyone in this country illegally is subject to deportation.

>i feel like none of you have ever tried to express your opinions in public. someone much smarter than you would probably have shamed you for how dumb they are and you might not hold them anymore
Either you are autistic or deliberately acting stupid. My money is on retardation.

don't disagree that they all commit a crime by coming into the country illegally but spending the amount of resources that america does on deporting the ones that haven't done anything after is a waste of those resources and shouldn't really be a top priority
it's also pretty sad to laugh about it but hey that's just my opinion man

>That's a violation of her civil rights. The SPLC and ACLU will be all over this.
Its a violation of her civil rights to get deported after coming here illegally? Is that a joke? FUCK THE ACLU, SPLC, NAACP BUNCH OF ANTI-AMERICAN SUBVERSIVES

It's going to get to the point where my body will automatically shut itself down temporarily, to prevent it from overdosing on winning.

Proven wrong how?
I asked how something was known and got an answer
my general point stands

They're purposely deporting those who commit crimes. This is common knowledge and you're a fucktard

Further:
This isn't something new to the Trump admin
Obama was doing it plenty before as well
You guys just like to jump on bandwagons it's p.pathetic

When are you going to start deporting your muzzies? You're a much whiter country than us, you should be taking preventative action.

Its not a waste of money or resources considering 60%+ of illegals are on welfare and cost us thousands of dollars per person on average and vote democrat like 20 to 1.

They're also deporting plenty of people that don't

Why are you still talking. Fuck off shill, you were wrong in your insinuations.

>her civil rights
That's for mexico to decide.

Basically every immigrant is here legally because natural borders make it hard for them

>how do you know she was brown
kill yourself
>how do you know she was a parasite
kill yourself
>how do you know she would "pump out more"
kill yourself

real tired of your shilling, cunt.

Time to go back

Getting nervous, Sadiq?

>You are pathetic
>n-no, you are
Cringe

My "insinuations" were questions that got answered dumbass

They're called illegal immigrants for a reason ahmed. They all committed a crime by entering the country illegally.

Entering this country illegally is a crime. They are literally all criminals and I don't give a fuck if they haven't done anything else in this country yet. They've already committed one and have shown that they don't care about our country's laws; they don't deserve the opportunity to commit more.

Look's like were gonna have a wall to keep her from comming back. Payed for by Mexico after all.

DAILY REMINDER JOB CREATION IS ON AN HISTORIC HIGH

>t. inbred Paki
kys

Is Buzzfeed trying to raid Sup Forums tonight?

The fuck you care, bong?

I don't tell you how to.... Oh wait, I laugh at you all the time. Tell me, do 3rd world Shitstanis have better teeth than you guys?

>Obama deportations
He changed the legal definition of deportations, anyone refused at the border was "deported" during his 8 year reign and his numbers still weren't impressive.

His actual deportations were effectively nonexistent, only what he needed to do to not make it obvious.

We have our own problems--we don't need Mexico's. You're the type if idiot that says, "well, the arm is broken, might as well break the fingers too since they're only minor compared to the arm."

Goddamn you fucking newfags get out

That's where you're wrong buckoroo. They're all criminals. Keyword: ILLEGAL alien. As in they are here against the law, making them a criminal. Even those supposedly "innocent hardworking" ones are ones also buying up social security numbers. Fuck off and die you ignorant piece of shit. I hope you get gangraped

reminder, illegal immigration and identity theft go hand in hand, and theft of public services by fraud naturally follows that...

Holy fuck no wonder your country is dying. Kill yourself alongside some shitskins faggot retard.

>A HUMAN CAN'T BE ILLEGAL YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE NAZI

He changed the definition as president of the united fucking states. How mental can you be that you think you can override him as a sperg on 4 chan.

Thanks for clearing that up, Big Red Waddling Hood.

Plenty of people that don't commit crimes? So, they're deporting people who are citizens? That doesn't make sense, Britbong.

How do you not comprehend that the very action of being in this country though other than legal means is in and of itself a crime therefore these people have absolutely committed a crime by sheer virtue of being an illegal alien?

I want to help these feminist women find proper fitting bras.

They brought a cave troll.

holy shit that brit faggot got his asshole widened

how will he recover?

check pic

tehehehahahahah

kek that's her name for now on, digits don't even have to confirm it.

>South Asians use less welfare than East Asians

Genuinely surprised desu

>get btfo
>double down on your faggotry
It's time to stop Nigel

>digits don't even have to confirm it.
That's where you're wrong.

He read the article and inferred the parasitism based on previous stats?
America's supposed to support it's own first, why should we have to support someone who essentially broke into our house and claims to be a tenant?

Oh but they do

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[breathes in]

-AHAHAHAHAHA

This kills the bong

No country is under any obligation to take in immigrants from anywhere and is free to expel non-citizens from within its borders.

That is how sovereignty works.

Good. Fucking fat brown breeders need to go, along with all their filthy children. Fucking locusts I swear.

illegal immigrants are in the country illegally

the wall will decrease illegal immigration

indians are the highest earning demographic in the US

>$600,000 in cash
holy shit

REKT

Any reports on "surprisingly" drastically sinking crime stats already?

>one mother get's deported
>trump still hasn't and most likely will not complete his promises he said he would on the presidential campaign

This is somehow winning?

desu what i find most disgusting is all the illegals bring in their disgusting catholic beliefs, they are so attached to that shit, I'm surprised conservatives haven't tapped into that goldmine,if they weren't so busy maga with the cheeto we'd all be living in a vanilla isis paradise

obvious b8 but fuck it

> how do you know she was brown

detailed in the breitbart acticle

> how do you know she was a parasite

illegal immigrants take disproportionate advantage of social services and send much of their earnings out of the country, thereby bolstering foreign economies at the expense of our own

> how do you know she would "pump out more"

hispanic birthrates are among the highest in the united states, and anchor babies are a real, widely-documented phenomenon

> i feel like none of you have ever tried to express your opinions in public

i do, frequently

> someone much smarter than you would probably have shamed you for how dumb they are and you might not hold them anymore

people have tried this before, but i'm very adept at twisting things back on them

also, i have a high iq

btw kys

I'm not so sure that's a woman, bro. It kind of looks more like a very fat man in a dress.

Mie face when

>legal immigrant
Your full of shit, they sneak through the chunnel all the time. And quit posing as a white man, who is English, because you are neither.

get fucked faggot

go away forever

lol.

prove me wrong

protip you can't because you're a retard

fuck off iqbal

this is the MOTHER of an immigration activist?!?!?

>trying this fucking hard
kys seriously kys live and stream that shit. You might as well with an attitude like that

MEXICAN'TS GET OUT

bump

why do you think people who can't figure out how to use a condom can't be involved in drug trafficking?

33 POUNDS OF COCAINE
GET EM OUT DONALD

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah