Freemasons

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the freemasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0FQAnLdGA
web-beta.archive.org/web/20150315063419/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id60.html
archive.org/details/causeofworldunre00newyiala
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's irrelevant and you should kys for caring.

faggot niggers...

A cover for the Jews.

Faggoty elitist wannabes. losers irl.

Look into the life of Francis Bacon. A few masonic lodge libraries have some interesting books on him. The guy hid ciphers in every text he wrote and was the leader of the Rosicrucian brotherhood.

They appear human, but they are not. Probably machines of some kind. Chess is used to calibrate them, and teach them basic strategy. They are inferior to man.

Thanks, that was very informative.

beta cia niggers

I don't really have any thoughts. most of the people who are members are not running some secret group to enslave the world.

now at the very top, there are some very powerful very evil people. i'm sure some of the more powerful people are evil globalists who want to enslave eveyone. just like every large organization, there are evil people at the top. no suprise there.

They were once a secret society, they are now a legal society with few secrets.
They don't have much control in the world anymore, only slight manipulations.

web-beta.archive.org/web/20150315063419/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id60.html
Nuff said

Its a good group to be a part of

Another one of these?

They're a luciferian cult, patsies for zionists. Their logo is an unfinished star of david. I thought this was common knowledge on Sup Forums

>32nd degree

get on my level faggot. i bet you don't even know about the mystery of the 7 stars

Fake gay and uninformed

Post lambskin with timestamp or stfu

why there always gotta be some gay shit involved with social climbing?

Based!

>not being a level 66 dark magician

i'm sure your mother is proud

Im glad I joined

Be careful, son of a widowed mother.

>not being a level 320 knights of the chef of wendys with a 12 inch dick

I bet you only make 150k

Good goy

Post lambskin with timestamp

>implying i don't work at wendys during the day and rule the world at night
>implying my dick is only 12 inches

what do you have to do to make your 33rd degree? you have to rape your own children then eat them? let old men shit in your mouth? i'm seriously wondering.

forgot pic

I see this a lot and apart from the fact that Hitler tried to kill them off along with the jews because you know, not much difference. now sections Masonry, especially English has a pretty deep hatred for the jews. Give this a read: archive.org/details/causeofworldunre00newyiala

Pretty red-pilled about (((them))) for good goys.

I don't want to walk out to the shop, it's raining.

W c y?

You have to do a lot for the lodge. You cannot ask for it or you will never get it.

>Pretty red-pilled about (((them))) for good goys.

Pretty stupid for knowing that much about jews and that little about the jewish kabbalist organization you belong to.

But, hey, some people just need to feel they have super sekrit wisdom. Whatever gets your rocks off.

Well im not af&am just senpai but....

F a l o t hsj a jm

A bunch of old, boring men with nothing better to do than talk about their dying friends and heart medication.

Which state do you belong to?

I meant i can tell the cypher is af and am, i am f and am

>the jewish kabbalist organization you belong to

Im not a mason

Humans are pack animals, it comes naturally to us.

Nothing to see here, goy! Don't review the last 400 years of history or the details of how Western civilization unraveled.

First post was the best post

My grandpa is 303 years old.

Oh look, it's another happening. I wonder if this one will come true?

Join and see for yourself.

It's a shell of what it once was, if it was anything at all.

What ultimately killed the Masons?
All of the American splinter lodges?

It's outlived its usefulness. The ideology they helped enforce is mainstream now. Blackmail networks are still a very active legacy though.

How old is your grandpa, brother?

Get a lot of tornadoes where you are at? Is there no place like home?

>totally not a cult

judaism for the goyim.
tools being used.

My grandpa is rather young...21

So what do freemasons do? What is the freemason lifestyle?

Discussing lodge numbers, super sekrit stuff only BASED masons know.

Thousands, be it ever so humble.

Its a moral code that you wont do underhanded shit and be a degenerate in a nutshell. Also women can never become masons so thats a plus

There's a line between a cult and a secret club for old people.

21 is woefully young, should he be found on the ladder?

That's run by the jews*

>based

When they aren't performing their shabbos goy duties, they get to suck off their Worshipful Master.

Do we really need this same thread every day?

Which rung?

>thinks I was using based in all caps unironically

Confirms my suspicion that most masons are autistic

Underhanded shit like take money from lobbyists? Or just whatever's underhanded by the letter of the law?

Just learning to empower your cock without being a degenerate.

Literally Solar/Phallic paganism.

>trying to troll this badly

Hows middle school?

I've never heard that before. Ya fuckin mormon or not?

Hey, OP here, I was genuinely curious. I don't come here every day, and when I do come here I don't see any freemason threads.

Whats underhanded in general

I figured you were larping when you said 303. If your referring to a ladder in any of the works of course Im not gonna leak that stuff.

...I doubt anyone who takes money from lobbyists for a living isn't able to convince themselves that it's honest work...

>what do you have to do to make your 33rd degree?
Be Valley secretary or AV crew for a few years. Head of Lodge/Council/Chapter/Consistory helps too.

>Hows middle school?

t. overgrown boy scout

What up Perth, steaks here

When you're ready to refute the fact that you belong to a Kabbalist cult that royally fucked the white world, let me know.

Steaks sounds like a good '40s nickname.

Your not from perth?

When your ready to take the dick out of you mouth and be a man and not a huge faggot let me know

Nope. Fraternal greetings from the Mt.Carmel lodge #303

Interesting bit with this little attempt to talk in code, I watched an EA degree be put on at my new home lodge and things are very different state to state. Or at least more different than I thought they'd be.

You seem really enlightened.

Seems like that dick is still in your mouth

>Garrrrggllelelee glarglall glgalgll
De-cock your mouth before you try to talk

Yeah, also to its the whole "this is how we did it in my year" thing. Thats why i like scottish rite. A lot less politics

My gfs grandfather was a mason and after he died we looked through his old mason kit. There was a briefcase full of books, scrolls with self righteous text which said things such as 'I do solemnly declare to dedicate my life to the good of mankind', a charter with a list of names and of course his old mason pin.

P cool really

I accept your defeat

>de-cock

Kek

They should be gassed.

its an invention of the catholic church, and a primitive mystery school. they teach sorcery as opposed to mysticism.

I went commandary.

Mostly for the big hats, but a gold sword and a card that says "Knight Templar user" is pretty legit.

He went through scottish rite.

Yeah thats why the catholic church forbids its members to become masons

Nope.

>Thats why i like scottish rite. A lot less politics
In SJ maybe. NMJ is a clusterfuck, and has been for a while.

The reason people like you exist is the reason people like us exist plain and simple

Yeah im sj

Im in a lodge in the nw, pretty small.

So Catholics can become Freemasons, but Freemasons can't become Catholics (under the church, at least)

Surely the Catholic Church isn't run by the jews...?

And you exist to what...dispossess whites further?

Tell us oh enlightened one, what good are the BASED freemasons doing for the white man?

Weird to find a couple brothers on Sup Forums

YOU FAGGOTS KEEP MAKING THESE THREADS EVERY NIGHT!

STOP TRYING TO RECRUIT HERE, STOP IT!!!

Look at pope francis

Pretty jewy if you ask me