R/The_Donald has a request

Hey Sup Forumssters,

The 'pedes over at T_D have a request for ya. If you could meme the Dem blue donkey into a hate symbol, that'd be legendary. We are currently being brigaded, and no one listens to T_D regardless, so it's difficult for us to try.

Spasibo,
Your friendly neighborhood Russian hackers

Other urls found in this thread:

columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hiya T_D, nice to see you.

Literally fucking kill yourselves.

Love, kisses, and sporks,
Sup Forums.

Don't you have an army of hackers, that fuck with every western election? can't they do this Ivan?

Hey T_D, you get the bullet too. That is all.

killy ourselff

The Dem Donkey is already a hate symbol. They're the ones that supported slavery in the first place and got buttmad when it was taken away.
It's the reason the Dems support globalism. "Outsourcing" is just another word for slavery.

So true! Democrats are the real racists! Real right wingers love shitskins, hate borders and want America to become the next Brazil or Cuba!!!!!!

Fucking kill yourself

Wtf I love democrats now

kill urself

I'm intentionally and forcefully hating you with all my stronks atmtbqhwyfamalambtw

Classic British pleasantness.

Seriously why wouldn't you go back to T_D?

kill myself

Other anons are right, you should kys

fpbp

Fuck off nigger, why won't you do it yourselves?

Better yet, how about you faggots drop that whole Civic Nationalist act already, we'd respect you more

Not by much but still

Have u consider suicide

This is the problem with Reddit, and now I fear Sup Forums too. It's too in-the-open. Everything Sup Forums does has been amazing because of its organic nature. This upvote-an-idea approach ruins things from the get go, for the most part. Everyone knows about it. The best action happens in threads with a couple dozen autists firing on all cylinders. Stuff like this is faggot shit and exactly how the never-trumpers operate.

Hmmm

What is brigaded?
Spasiba cockhead

>falling for the bait
Back to r****t.

FUCK OFF REDDIT!

Saving that image.

How much does the job pay, bullwinkle?

Daily reminder Sup Forums, you choose this path.

Jesus wept. What next? Instructions on a packet of toothpicks?

That place is a god damn cringefest holy shit

Feel free to return
Your home awaits you, Reddit
At r/the_donald

>asking a faceless chaotic evil mass to do your bidding
that's not really how this works, user

>If you could meme the Dem blue donkey into a hate symbol,
sure here you go, have fun

Here you fucking faggots

er shit

congrats it looks like shit

Wheres yours you fucking faggot

Fuck off.

But they are. Dont try to sneak shilling in.

fuck it give me 10 minutes

kek

fuck off cunts

SAY THAT WE ARE REALLY DEMOCRATS AND WE ONLY SUPPORTED TRUMP SO THE LEFT CAN RETURN BACK TO ITS ROOTS OF NIGGER LYNCHING! THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW THE DEMOCRATS DARK HISTORY!!

Would be funny but, it's fucking retarded since why on earth would we want to soil our symbol to fucking trash. It would rather be better to just paint white hoods on it since it's not like we think the Klu Klux Klan is one of us.

>Pshaw?
What did he mean by this?

Pshaw me fellow pedes! Lads lets get those twitters fired of The Crusaders of KEK must assemble once more xD Pshaw!

Tell them that a blood sacrifice is required for our services.

>Pshaw?
pshaw
[pʃɔː, ʃɔː]

EXCLAMATION
an expression of contempt or impatience:
"‘Poison? Pshaw! The very idea!’"

unless it means something different on le grebit

That's secret faggo language

dude really? No imagination. Playing with saturation took you that long?

What are you doing in reddit OP?

Jesus Christ Reddit is literally the worst. Even when they're right wingers they're still meme pushing fags, acting like Sup Forums is anything like their shitty little forum with their mass censorship and Trump cock-sucking non stop. It's actually pathetic that they view Sup Forums as some big brother that they try to intimidate leftists with.

Fuck off Reddit

So true, fellow Pede.
*opens border for subhumans to come in*
Thanks, Based Nonwhites!!

But the democrat donkey is already a hate symbol of anti-white, anti-male leftist extremism.

Mine took no time, but at least it has aesthetic. You really thought slapping as many racist cliches onto the donkey wouldn't turn out to be meme cancer? kys

Gotta have some ppl to push the shit around to the masses when we need to get a message out.

America is the 4th reich. Gas the jews, race war now!

Dude, those r fucking great :p

Fuck it this will be our new symbol

Fuck you and T_D you fucking sheep faggots. "Muh 4 d chess"

Not your personal army faggots.

Fuck off reddit.

I'd wager half the country doesn't even know that the democrat party uses a donkey symbol, or half of democrats for that matter.

Focusing on things like the peace sign and the okay hand emoji are more important because everyone knows what they are, and when they hear someone call it white supremacist it makes them either realize how ridiculous the statement is, or go full paranoid retard.

bumping this important thread so that everyone remembers who Sup Forums is these days.

you brought this on yourself.

Always good hearing from them. Now fuck off leddit.

Democrats are the real racists, I know a based black man who supports Trump and Israel and agrees

>Your friendly neighborhood Russian hackers
In Kekistan, the memes make the masses.

(Castle zone) is captcha

Trump donkey might work he is democrat anyways.

You have your shills spam your dumbass /PTG/ threads, isn't that enough for you cucks? Fuck off

why the fuck do they call themselves pedes? one letter away from pedo. sounds terrible

This is the level of faggotry over there?

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.
>Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind, Peopling of Countries, etc., Benjamin Franklin, 1751
columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html

>Israel
>based
Just because the Arabs are shit does not make Israel cool

Underrated!

The_Doofus is at it again

Listen you Reddit niggers we aren't your slaves but making the color blue racist would be easier and have a greater overall impact

Centipedes. Because of that one fag who made you can't stump the trump vids with the knife party sample. It's so fucking cringy.

no