AUSPOL fukkin cold edition

>Queensland turns left - Labor leading in QLD - ON btfo

couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/queensland-government/galaxy-poll-finds-labor-leading-in-queensland/news-story/03fee4ae6ec6f3294d96001d5c259b68

>Turnbull calls NBN "GOOD DEBT" showing his kikery

itnews.com.au/news/turnbull-calls-nbn-a-good-debt-for-taxpayers-459747

>Some privileged millennial cunt with 3 years of IT experience at Amazon in the USA thinks he deserves a job

news.com.au/finance/work/careers/serial-job-applicant-exposes-tech-industrys-skills-shortage-myth/news-story/e46ff451355dffcf0a9861dc8aa8f45e

>Four ways an Australian housing bubble could burst

theconversation.com/four-ways-an-australian-housing-bubble-could-burst-76505

>First home buyers would be able to withdraw money from superannuation for a deposit on the condition they put it back later and save more quickly for deposits by having their pay directed into superannuation

s m h.com.au/business/federal-budget/federal-budget-2017-surplus-aaa-rating-at-risk-in-homebuyerfriendly-budget-20170430-gvvpry.html

>Uni meme to get more expensive in Australia with course prices and student fees to get hiked

9news.com.au/national/2017/05/01/05/06/university-budgets-to-be-slashed-and-student-fees-hiked-in-may-budget?ocid=9newstw

>dumb slag gets busted importing coke into aus, cries like the cunt she is

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/adelaide-woman-cassandra-sainsbury-charged-over-5kg-cocaine-drug-bust-in-colombia/news-story/c7cb3d1c27ba3b63136b17e79ac57820

>foreign investors to get taxed on empty homes

news.com.au/national/politics/treasurer-scott-morrisons-outlook-bright-ahead-of-201718-budget/news-story/f101e5ce7f3e624687925d5aea22fa5c

>Budget crackdown on NEETS, NEETS on suicide watch

news.com.au/finance/economy/federal-budget/crackdown-looms-for-welfare-cheats/news-story/b63d43956bd26e3325a42c1189b5c677

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/RgSvKQZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Discord:

discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

auspol is reserved for thursday and friday nights only

nsw police have been pumping out the memes lately

nah, public holidays are an exception

Really milked my almonds

auspol is for whenever the fuck we want it

he posted that article on huffpost? fucking hell. im assuming its an opinion piece

i could only imagine what the comments section looks like rofl

I want my white Australia back

>oi! Wooch aht fo thah keedz! Theh ahh ayee lotz ov deengohs neah thah areah mayeet! Get yoah nuyeef and kill theez fawkeen rabeed dawgz cunts! oi [screaming at dingos] you fahkahz! Come on! [Sliced!] yooz abo dawg cunts! Wally! I killed one mayeet! Fawkeen cryeekee!

Goon, dole payments, leftist conditioning, virtue signalling, loudly asserting that the liberal party is based, melbournites, and that one raging gook.

There, I just saved you an hour of your life. You can now safely close the tab.

that was really painful to read mr burger

btw why do your towns look like this?

Yeh your towns look really retarded

>price of housing in the cities
>muh white australia policy
>muh guns
>starting a political party
>multiple images of pauline hanson
>shitty job market
>joining the adf

cmon m8 you left out the rest of the shitposting topics

>American
>all I can here is the fat wagging up and down on your third chin as you munch another burger

I read this in a Scottish accent sorry bruh

sick id mate

I'm going to Australia in June for work purposes.
My boss has booked flights, so it's inevitable. I'm going to do some shit about power stations.
Will I get savaged by banter?
Do you cunts hate bongs?
I hate flying and it's about 20 hours flight. And I'm not fucking happy about it.
Everything is upside down. Day is night.
Do I need gravity boots to stop me falling off the planet? Will I die from mutant spiders?
Give advice, please.

Well dudes. Just trying to give y'all some keks.
t.Texan fag in Los Angeles in bathroom of bar & grill

>Queensland turns left
One Nation is a joke and QLD hates Libs because of Can Do Campbell. There is no democracy, it's Labor or nothing.

WHY ARE YOU GOING TO INDIANAPOLIS BILL!?

shit

For every interstate highway town filled with corporate garbage there are TWO quiet villages in Pennsylvania. Very beautiful state.

-t.Floridafag

I really hope ON die. They are literally a Lieberal rubber stamp. Pauline Pantsdown has even abandoned the push for a banking royal commission, as well as consistently selling out farmers and the little man by voting for new Liberal legislation without as much as trying to bargain for her own ends.

I had so much hope. Fuck you, One Nation. Katter is the way forward.

>Will I get savaged by banter?
If you go to the pubs and are very social maybe.
At work, no

Hanson is a fucking idiot. I was hoping we could atleast use her to lessen immigration, maybe even get our Muslim ban with a bit of luck. We won't get either. She's just an opportunist in it for attention and money. Get a senator's wage (like 200k a year + benefits) by playing on our hate of muslims.

Kys seems like the only logical choice

This, it's not even Muslims that are the real problem is all colored immigration, anti-Islam sentiment is just our foot in the door.

I think Australia banning Muslims would be a great thing, other countries could then say "hey if they can do it, why can't we?"

Had to google that shit xir!
Bill fucking blurr.

I prefer Joey coco diaz with a glass of Rosé and cheebohchoos cocksuckah!

>Joey coco diaz
Disgusting spic criminal talking about his disgusting dick and foreskin all the time. disgusting.

Yeh I'm in full support of It, but like i said It's just our "foot in the door" to ban all colored immigration.

Nigger hate thread

>" to ban all colored immigration.
That will never happen, and it doesn't really need to happen. Just shrinking immigration to 70k a year would be all we need. Majority of immigrants would still be Brits anyway.

Australia is headed for hard times economically, but the cunts in charge could very well decide to increase immigration, give them loans,etc to get them spending to "save" our economy. It's such an idiotic thing to do, but all countries are doing it.

that's not how this works

Sand nigger hate thread

>Majority of immigrants would still be Brits
>still be
Are you saying you are under the impression that the majority of immigrants over the last ten years have been from the UK?

They have been.

Yes... I've seen him live stone as hell.
[I'm pretty sure he exaggerate]

But... Fuck comedy... I love concerts.

QPS is still the king of police memes

You fool, all the Brits came in the 50s and 60s. It is chinks and Poos which have been coming this century.

You have fallen for dodgy figures.

The majority of immigrants are still Brits, the gap between #1 and #2 spots is just a shitload smaller. Plus now you can't trust Nationality as much, Chinks/Poos can come through UK and NZ to get in here.

>The majority of immigrants are still Brits
Why would you just repeat your false claim without providing any evidence? Did you even try to check?

First thing I found, and I'm pretty sure that isn't inclusive of refugees. Brits haven't our biggest source of immigrants since 2009 and even then, absolutely nowhere near a majority of 50%.

>inb4 they are actually """tanned""" """Brits""".

Fine whatever. Even reducing immigration to 70k, even if all chinks and poos is still better than what we have today.

farm chinks pay white people around 70k to marry them. after two years they break up and start bringing their family over.
Brits are the ones who pressured us to remove the white Australia policy.

Just ban immigration altogether desu. And kill all the coloured """people""" that are already here.

>Brits are the ones who pressured us to remove the white Australia policy
We didn't need any help. We had our own growing traitor class. It was the same in the whole western world.

>farm chinks pay white people around 70k to marry them.
If that's true, then we will never fix the problem, ever.

We need to fix this soon or we will be stuck like the burgers having to settle for "civic nationalism".
I was offered it by a Vietnamese girl.

>We need to fix this soon or we will be stuck like the burgers having to settle for "civic nationalism".
Even our "based" politicians like Bernadi, Leyonhjelm and Katter would never go for white Australia only. We are fucked.
>I was offered it by a Vietnamese girl.
Did you say "no thank you" or call her a gook piece of shit?

>pays you 70k to marry her ugly gook ass
>divorces you
>rapes you for 40 k a year alimony for the next 20 years

Good investment, desu

Your a defeatist idiot.

you're very extreme

Other than going Brevik, nothing I can do about it. The fact is, nobody gives a shit until they are literally starving to death

Lads just got home from my jog and I saw a whole bus load of chinks being dropped of in the middle of town, a few women trash bags speaking terrorist, a whole bunch of different Chinese families. You might think that's not many but fucking hell lads I usually just see white families and the odd cutie jogging. Keep your contaminants out of my white little city.

It is quite a shit deal desu but some poor bogans would happily take it.
>Did you say "no thank you" or call her a gook piece of shit?
can't stand asian voices.

>city
Thats where you fucked up.

>city
>white
>not living in rural FNQ the last white bastion in Australia

Stop larping as a white guy, chinky

Says the Abo

FNQ here lad

>Fine whatever
Are you 12 years old?

yeah cities are no good, all true blue aussies need to come to outback queensland and learn what its like to be a real man

working stations, hard labour and rugby, beers at the bar and fair dinkum aussie blokes and shiela, no prentention in the outback, except for the dickheads, but they get bashed

>FNQ
I have never been to the tropics. Is the heat and humidity really that bad?

Does it harm your enjoyment of life?

be my FNQ bf and protect me from the bogans and i will move

Honestly fuck cities in general. Capital cities contain the cancer of Western civilisation.

They also contain jobs.

>fair dinkum aussie blokes and shiela, no prentention in the outback
you lay it on thick don't you

its not as critical as the clickbait title suggests

no faggots in outback queensland

central west here lads, get outa that humidity and come central west

Darlin I am a bogan you'll be safe with me, we can move back to Rocky, grew up there. It's a shit hole, it'll be paradise.

Who else drinking a VB right now

yeah the fair dinkum bit was a bit much I reckon but I'm half cut and it sounded better in my head

>no faggots in outback queensland
Bob Katter's brother is one m8.

>no faggots in outback queensland
that's the problem
the outback is 50 years in the past, you guys need to realize that women are scum

>there are plenty of affordable places
Yeah, they just happen to be in suburbs that are 50% non-white.

i'm used to it

what kinds jobs are there :^)

Yes but you get to treat them like scum in the bush m8. No-one can hear their screams when you give them a backhander.

No faggots.

Drink cheap goon ya fuckin rich poofter.

As if the women out there don't fuck nigger backpackers

ahh, you backed down I was going to have a trueblue-off with you
>me and the lads are going roo shootin in my ute later and laying some pig traps. I have three lee kernagan cds and only drink 4x. fuckin oi cunt, I'm as dinky di as the bush tucker fella, i'll tell you where Australia is mate

there are no nigger backpackers out here, only hot blonde euros

bring shorts and tshirts. its gunna feel like summer bongbro

Am I technically a NEET if I attend Uni?

yeah I used to drink that when I was on the dole. also used to get cask of port and pour it into a big jug of ice. Learnt that from coons

>Turnbull calls NBN "GOOD DEBT" showing his kikery

>voting in lying trained lawyers and greed junkie banksters to lead your nation

KYS gook invader kys
Tablelands?
Only if you're a soft cock
Kys

>being a tripfag

Who's listening to hack rn?
What do we think about stealthing?

DISCUSS.

lmao, 4x is gold (heh) and I love roo shooting, never heard of pig traps but pigging is also good shit, not sure on the lee kerno and my dad knew the bush tucker man, flew him around a few times in a helo

Only if you don't go to any classes or do any work and are just using it to claim welfare bux until you get kicked out.

Do I vote for Pauline or Cory?

Perhaps a fundraiser/Crowdfunding to get them to say that they keep falling behind.

I personally think it depends on which sex feels the greater pleasure increase by NOT using a condom, during.

Girls missing the pill, or being shit about taking it is another part of this issue..

>stealthing?
Is that a gay thing or is it for straights?

I honestly think that engineers could write more sensible law than any lawyer.