Give me one good reason why straight white males should continue to hold all the power in 2017...

Give me one good reason why straight white males should continue to hold all the power in 2017. A non racist or sexist reason please and thank you.

I believe it is time for the ruling class to properly reflect the diverse demographic reality of the United States. That means less white men and more Black, Asian, Hispanic, Native American women and men of color in office. That means more wealth and more power for our oppressed brothers and sisters. How can you not be on board with this? It's time for true equality and equal representation for EVERYONE to make up for 300 years of white supremacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk__h4oMmB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't, Straight white males are the fucking scum of the earth, I wish I could upvote your post but Sup Forums is such a shitty website UGH

REMEMBER: A NON-WHITE WROTE THIS THREAD!

Now ask yourself, have non-whites EVER done anything in their entire history which warrants listening to them?

No?

Thought so. Then we have no reason to listen to anything they say.

Race politics is fucking stupid and degenerate and meant to pit low IQ whites again low IQ minorities + allies.
>see Berkeley LARP sessions as evidence

The real power brokers should be high IQ people. No race baiting involved.
Here's the plan:
>Anyone with an IQ under 100 will be gassed, burned or put into slave labor (some exceptions exist) irrespective of race.
>three tiers of society
>100-105
>105-120
>120+
>you will only be allowed to mate within your tier range, irrespective of race.

The battle for the supremacy of intelligent mind kind will be difficult. Majority of victims will be blacks and Latino, but we're not racist, many whites (especially conservative hicks) will also be condemned to death.

This is how we become great and the IQ question is the final red pill.

I'm half Mexican so I can't be racist, but it's pretty obvious that only white people know how to run a country without it going to shit. ZOG has a lot of control and it's only negative. White people are the only thing the ONLY people who should be the top demographic
I have a high IQ so I see myself as the evolution to my once subhuman line and an exception, but for the most part non-white people are scum

>so I can't be racist,
Of course I'm saying that ironically. But this actually stumps leftists in debates

Good thread Op. I would rather discuss the murder and torture of women by Mexican Cartel members. Should mexicans be allowed in the USA?

Lets, discuss.

>Give me one good reason why straight white males should continue to hold all the power in 2017

Have a look at the countries of the world that are not run by straight white males.

Your going to regret living in my country one day cunt eyes.

Fuck Mexicans, fuck kikes, fuck niggers, fuck chinks, and most of all fuck OP.

I actually agree with you. I think whites are so terrible that we should be forced back to Europe and deport any person of color living in Europe, because they are surely suffering under white supremacist rule.

It is clear our races will never live together in peace because of whites, so the only solution is to send us back to our continent for good, that way all the races of earth can build civilization without having to worry about it being stolen.

Black will finally be able to return to their earth empire of Egypt, and soon after that, return to Mars where they came to educate whites and gift us with their knowledge. God why cant whites just be sent back to Europe already. The Earth deserves this justice.

How are they oppressed in Western society?

An answer that does not have the word "institutional" or "internalized" or "unconscious" please and thank you.

Every gay person I've met always has some "issue" that is holding them back.

As for Race, the only thing holding other races back is the lack of application within their community. If they had genuinely good ideas, they would be elected, or they don't understand English enough to convey their message that is clear enough for people to on board.

Straight white males are following in the footsteps of their fathers and are leading civilization the way it was intended. And if you, or other people don't like it, then they need to educate someone to take that roll.
But they wont because...
>all natives want to do is drink
>all Chinese do is argue and make no compromises
>all black people do is squander their resources
>all Hispanics do enough to get by

The idea of having a equal percentage split in ever industry, or even in just the government is idiotic, and here's why. First off, whoever is most qualified for a job gets that job, so perfect equality would just make our government even worse. Secondly, whites take up over 40% of the population in the US, black take up 18%, so statistically, of course there would be less black people in gov than white people, because there are less black people. The idea that 'straight white males' are the problem and to murder them all seems really shallow, especially with how much our society has changed. I can't control what my great great grandfather did to yours, it's a new day. I'm all for equal opportunity, but equality in every aspect would hurt more than it would help. All in all, it's your decision, but I just ask that you think of every as human, not just the 'oppressed' ones. Have a good day.

I say less jewish men and women in office. 2% of the population should not be 6% of congress!

>you will only be allowed to mate within your tier range, irrespective of race.

That's a huge fucking problem considering most women are going to fall into 100-105 and EVEN LESS actually attractive women are going to fall above 105 IQ. People in 120+ tier would be fucked because it'd be like 1 female to every 100 males, and that 1 female is gonna be a real fuckin' trainwreck looking bitch.

Because whites are the only ones capable of rule.

Pol forgot to filter faggots like these out

until you realize that regression to the mean is a thing and every generation you'll have to gas more and more people

quit being dumb

>inb4 IQ tests are racist
this will gracefully solve the overpopulation issue, with no need for jew neo-colonization resource siphoning. the ones remaining will finally be able to overthrow them, and enjoy the shit that's earned.

You mean Jews?

1. Your logical fallacy is an appeal to number.
2. You never where persecuted. You have every right to go back home instead of enjoying modern civilization. Even if your ancestors where slaves, muslims enslaved you which would mean certain death and castration of your ancestors if you weren't saved through purchase. Literally, you`re welcome for slavery.
3. You`re a racist since you expect the keys to the kingdom of white created society and non compete clauses with white people based on the color of your skin and the fact you have never achieved anything.

You'll be perpetually gassing half the population until no one is left retard

Your iq has to be double digits to even make this proposal.
Obsession with iq in reference to one's self is really pathetic. Success is usually a better indication of intelligence (overall and within one's field/industry) along with other quality traits.
But the fact is, pretending to make racial utopia on a online nigger dick image board is just one of the lowest ways to spend time no matter your iq or anything else.

They're called the rich dumbass! They don't care if you're white,black, muslim or whatever. Where was your white people when the housing market crashed? Where's your white people with college debt? The rich will screw your poor white ass regardless!!!! SO BEND OVER BITCH!!!!!

The ruling class gives no fucks about racism amongst each other. They all get along just fine and It's not straight white males are in consistent power. Our government employs anyone based on credentials and merit.

The Ruling class of the United states is Jewish, and you don't want to know what they think of black goyim or any goyim really.

>He said as white birth rates continued their free fall
But really, keep talking your tough guy talk ;^)

intelligence is determined by genetics and environment. if only intelligent people can mate, and if a society based on enrichment and effective education is established, that shouldn't be a problem

>That means less white men

the correct word is "fewer"

You post with an American flag, yet you don't speak the damn language.

Your opinion is immediately discarded.

The problem is that unless that woman is going to get knocked up by 100 different men you're going to run out of IQ 120+ people in a generation or two.

Holding power isn't a game, it's not something you take turns at because it's fair.

Here's a real answer.

Numerically: they are of insufficient numbers to hold power.

Why give them back something they are just going to lose again?

Look you piece of shit I know this is hard for you to understand but there is no boogeyman who controls who gets to keep the power and who doesn't. Smart/capable/industrious/talented people EARN their power, and sometimes their children get to keep it for a few generations without having those traits. But even in that case after a few lazy generations that power dissolves. Capitalism punishes laziness a lot.

If you want power you fucking earn it. You study, you learn, you work, you don't fucking spend your life smoking weed, listening to ego boosting songs with little to no musical quality and fucking white hoes.

Whites didn't prevent your kind from progressing. They just worked more, their ancestors instead of staying in one place went around the world and found places with more resources, they learned more, they invented more.
And when the time came, they just took opportunity of your incompetency.

Even with the white race gone you won't be able to progress half as fast as Europe did with its white people. It's a pity you don't even realize you won't have white chicks to fuck in a few years if you are planning to wipe out the white race.

There is a reason that people are not in government or management position, and I will even clue you in on what it is: they are not skilled enough. Most people don't have a problem with minorities in position of power, as long as their function is sufficient. If you were to have a law that demands that x amount is black, and y is white and z is Asian, you are demanding that a racist law is put in place that prevents skilled workers of a certain race to work because of a quota.

Give me one nonsexist or nonracist reason why they shouldn't.

>I believe it is time for the ruling class to properly reflect the diverse demographic reality of the United States.

So some people should get into power just solely because of their race/ethnicity? That's racist.

>How can you not be on board with this?
Because you preach water but drink wine.

>1 post by this ID
Oh I see, slide thread, saged and hidden.

>300 years of white supremacy.
Your admittance of superiority

>Give me one good reason why straight white males should continue to hold all the power in 2017.
They don't. You have a victim complex. Look up the real numbers. Asians make more and are in higher positions in companies.

Can't fucking ignore these baits because it is actually real. People ACTUALLY believe this in real world, and noone even argues against them. Such a waste.

It's the natural order of things and it must be restored

nothing would get done if whites were not in charge.
Gibs would dry up for one thing....

Because we earned our place at the top. Thousands of years of struggle and innovation put us here, not some arbitrary decision by someone. If you want to be at the top, fucking earn it. Don't ask us for a handout.

Day of the Rake postponed

simple then....vote them into power
every 2 years you have a chance for all this equality you desire and yet you do not inflame/inspire your voting public to get the people into office that you feel adequately represent your stance

this

Then you wouldn't have that delusion to whine about and use as a bullshit excuse.

because its our country

thread/

I went to grad school in Japan. But, the school was basically controlled by the Chinese because very few Japanese go to grad school.

It was a complete fucking shit show of cheating, stalking, information theft, spying, gossip, blackmail, backstabbing, sycophantic nonsense, and downright authoritarianism and tyranny.

You think white people in America are oppressing you? Give me a fucking break. The fact that people can even go out in the streets and complain is prove it's not that bad.

White men don't even have any power, retard. It's mostly Jews. Aside from that, I'm fine with intelligent outlier nigs and spics getting ahead in the world as long as they earn it. Asians already have a great deal of sway compared with whites, what with their massive presence in the tech industry. Fuck natives anyway, they'll die off eventually.

Women in general should adopt a submissive role. Great women leaders throughout history can be counted on one hand.

What does true equality and equal representation even look like?

WHAT THE FUCK

>56 replies

>sorry...can't help you..facts are racist.

Because everyone who is not a straight white male is incapable of responsibility holding any power.

This post is antisemitic. Why do you want the most oppresed minority to leave power?

just for you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk__h4oMmB4

underrated

Because you can't eat, shit or fuck your way out of the problems that face western society and that's all blacks are good for.

Nice b8 faggot. If blacks want power go back to Africa. We tried giving you an ethnostate