What person/philosopher/ideology/etc has influenced your personal policies the most, Sup Forums?

What person/philosopher/ideology/etc has influenced your personal policies the most, Sup Forums?

For me, it's pic related. Despite his memeyness, his works have really activated my almonds.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egoist_anarchism#Stirner.27s_egoist_philosophy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

summary pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egoist_anarchism#Stirner.27s_egoist_philosophy

>abolish not only the state but also society as an institution responsible for its members
based

>abolish Society
That's impossible, unless you force people to live in complete individual isolation, but then, youd have a state enforcing your retarded laws

As soon as you submit to egoism, you automatically achieve the goal of abolishing society. Don't act like a retard in my thread.

...so to speak

Probably the Desiderata poem, I read it every morning before work. pic related

>ANARCHY XDDD FUG DA SYSDEM. FREE MAN FROM DA CHAINZ >:D

and how would you be an egoist the moment you have a child? There are natural triggers in the brain that activate when you become a parent that force you to care for the child. You're the one following a retarded ideology based solely in nihilism.

did k you learn this spook at the university ?

Beyond good and evil

>and how would you be an egoist the moment you have a child? There are natural triggers in the brain that activate when you become a parent that force you to care for the child. You're the one following a retarded ideology based solely in nihilism.

I don't think you have a proper understanding of how the mind works. Regardless, who says I plan (or want) to have a child? What does this even have to do with anything? I'll ask you one last time: stop acting retarded in my thread.

schopenhauer is all you need really

Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Nietzsche, even though he was anti free market he's a great person to read about when it comes to bettering yourself and striving to succeed.

Plus he hated commies just as much as me.

so lets focus on some better laws

John Milton. Areopagitica and Paradise Lost are two of my favourite works. Edmund Burke has had more impact on me than anyone else though. Reflections completely changed my world view.

Also Hegel, Darwin, Nietzsche, Stirner, Orwell and Huxley.

all things are nothing to me

So what does it mean to abolish society?
>mfw no plans to skim the wikipedia article at this time

By relinquishing your place in society (which amounts to asserting your ego as the only thing worth following), you abolish your ties to society. You aren't literally abolishing society, but as far as you are concerned, society is something that passively happens to and around you, and you only participate in parts of society out of habit/self-interest.

If you want a better idea on how this works, I would suggest reading The Ego and His Own, or any of Stirner's other works.

Curt doolittle