I'm doing it

I'm going to Antarctica

>dad asks me what I want to do for my 18th birthday
>tells dad i want to go to Antarctica
>dad gets private plane tickets to Antarctica

Not larping. Every year my dad takes me on a trip for my birthday. I've been watching all the conspiracy videos about Antarctica and want to go check the place out. We're going next month.

What should I do there, what location should I check out?

>don't leave the compound, you'll freeze to death
>come look over here, look at all this snow.
>no don't go there

remember to live stream findings, they will kill you and wipe everything

find a way to get net access

Dude is going to be Antarctica, I don't think he will have any sort of any internet connection emu lover.

The secret nazi base is like Hogwarts, normies get nearby then forget what you're doing and then leave.

Sorry, kid.

I'm sure you will enjoy your autist trip and time in a base camp.

Go here and livestream it.

pic related has been covered up on google images, I want to check it out but its way out there. Not sure if possible, and also they may have went and took it away already if its not an actual structure.

I can't find any info about where the big hole in the ground is supposed to be at that people say where planes always go down and it goes down to the middle of the earth or something.

Yeah no you can't really go there if it's not for a job as far as you'll get are some islands to the south of Argentina.

If he is larping as a rich kid, he will have a sat link.

If they are there I can find them.

If possible I will live stream most of my trip just in case I capture something on camera and they take it from me or something.

Wrong.

make a 24hours time lapse video of an objects shadow movement due to sun movement. thats enough to confirm is antactica is actually the edge of a plane or the bottom of the globe
better if its a pole or something like that

how did your dad get plane tickets?

Make sure to shitpost here and say you're an alien or I'll be forced to call you a faggot.

How often does your dad buy you hookers? Trust fund brats get the best hookers!

Non-thumbnail version?

no flat-earthers yet?, i am surprise, what is happening to you CIA?

>people actually believe this crazy bullshit
I've been to Antartica. For six months with the AAD.

There is literally nothing over there. Just snow, snow and more snow.

here's another pic i found of declassified intel

i love being rich, me being born to an important family automatically makes my life worth more than everyone on this board, being part of the 1% is the best its like living life with cheat codes

even with a sat link its still slow as fuck and only works for a few hours of the day.

i read some shit about what life is like being stationed there.

Bullshit. Bill Nye the agenda guy has been saying its all melting due to the alt right

AIDF has arrived apparently.

You and your dad ever bang the same hookers?

go here nigger

More deleted images from (((Google)))

i dont need hookers but nice digits

>drive a few miles in a direction you've been told not to go
>"rescue" helicopter follows you, orders you to stop your vehicle
>if you don't stop it flies in front of you, completely blocking your vision with snow
>if you keep going your tires will be shot out
>if you keep going your engine/gas tank will be shot and your vehicle will be disabled
>if you're lucky you'll be told it was for your own safety and returned to your tourist camp/hotel alive

What is that?

You just proved yourself a liar. I know a lot of rich fags and they all like hookers.

fresh. all these other /reddit/ hatters can suck it. Capitalism at its finest

thats EXACTLY what they want you to think. The less you know

My dad and I aren't rich but we would do this.

MOAR

star wars

man of steel

just go on the internet and spread lies

yep

Have fun user, I've been very interested in Antarctica as well.

this, OP is retarded lol.

Only reason to go to Antartica is so you can boost your ego in front of normies with it.

Soon

>watermark

I was gonna try bangin an asian masseuse hooker once but I never ended up going.

Prepare to be intercepted by military patrols if the cold doesn't kill you

>man of steel
pleb

enjoy walking in a frozen desert, op

how do you know

implying you need to be rich to like hookers.