† Christian General †

Talk about your faith, life, or anything.
All are welcome, even you Satanic Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qQeRu7BUEr8
jsm.org/message-cross.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostra_aetate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontifical_Commission_for_Religious_Relations_with_the_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=DsqpyvIx2g4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BTW I'm a Roman Catholic

Your daily reminder that you must accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior or else you will face damnation in Hell.

I'm on a journey to end faggotory and get all the faithless minds on this planet to turn for Christianity.

CHRIST IS SUPREME

Let me get this straight.

You guys worship a god who threatens you with eternal hellfire for giving into your NATURAL urges unless you center your whole life around praising him and begging for forgiveness.

Doesn't seem very healthy to me.

are we post-ironic now

If you mean sincerity, Yes.

Jesus > rapehummad

Accepting Jesus Christ is the best way to salvation, but it is not an obligation, living a good life is. Remember the Good Samaritan.

A christ-fag toothpaste? Are you the last one left?

No one cares who you feel op, here it all mean? yeah for sure, but as long as Schengen is a metaphor for snakes.

These are the steps I am taking

The Free market is Christian.

Equates Christ with other men as a good philosopher instead of acknowledging him as the literal divine sacrifice offering which atones for sin.
You've literally missed the entire point of Christianity.

>natural urges
You mean mental illness?

Is it a natural urge to want to kill all the muslim import students at my former school?
Is it /natural/

I am thinking of splitting up with my girlfriend. She's a virgin, pure and devout Catholic and she wants to marry me and have my children, but honestly, I'm not in love with her.
I am afraid of two things:
1. Hurting her feelings
2. Not finding a wife in the future, or rather a virgin Catholic wife for that matter

Are those good enough reasons t stay with her or is it wise to break up? I guess God already knows what I'm going to do though.

Tell yourself that user you piece of shit. God died for your crappy existence. SAY THANK YOU

I'm ex protestant converting to FSSP Catholicism.

Noice, I want to do the same thing. I'm in the process of converting my friends. The book Libido Dominandi of E Michael Jones is a great book to show people the moral problem of today. youtu.be/qQeRu7BUEr8

And you think that Jesus wishes for our worship and not for us to be good people. The Golden Calf is still standing, colour me surprised.

AMEN

I am a Satanist who works with a decent sized media company.

It's best to end things with her. If you don't think you will ever be able to fully love her, it's in both of your interests to not be together.

Well, go ahead, go run in the wild and please your natural urges like the animal you wish to be.

I understand it like we are animals by nature, but we are more than that and should strive to reach the divine.

Catholics aren't Christians.

>Being chr*stian in 2017.
Come back when you can actually market your religion again.

I used to believe that too. I would hand out Chick tracts and tell Catholics they needed to be saved and get right with God etc. I'd tell them Revelation 18 says their church is the whore of babylon, they're trusting their works, baptism doesn't save, etc etc etc.

But then I read the church fathers and I realized that until 500 years ago, there was no one like me. Only Catholics and Orthodox. Why is that?

Where was God 1,000 years ago?

Yes, humanity is in a fallen state. If you follow the path of God you can overcome the death of Adam, just like Jesus did.

Not a very Christian thing of you to say user

It would be better than hating myself every second of every day for just being who I am.

Protestants are lost sheep. The protestant church conforms to the way the people want it to, and that could be either liberal like in your picture or nationalistic.

Good works cannot save a person's soul. The Bible says "all our righteousness is as filthy rags" True good works of the spirit will come as a person accepts Christ as savior. While even people who are not saved can perform good works, even sincerely and with good intentions, if their faith is not placed in the right object (the atoning work of Jesus Christ on the cross) they will not recieve salvation.

please consider seeing this for more information
jsm.org/message-cross.html

>Satanic Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostra_aetate

No need to be hostile against Jews user.

there was a few groups like "Waldensians"

but mostly catholicism persecuted people for believing something else

real christians still dont have a denomination and we just say non denominational now

Do you believe Protestants are going to Hell?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontifical_Commission_for_Religious_Relations_with_the_Jews

Fuck off to /rel/
Oh wait, we don't have one yet!
Fucking mods.

where was god 3000 years ago ?

it always have been divided in the time of jesus you had the pharasees and the saduccees

one did not belief in eternal life and the other killed jesus

>real christians still dont have a denomination

t. Nietzsche
user of course real Christians can have a denomination. Sadly things got strange after Plotin and the rise of Neoplatonism. Since then it is obviously ok to break the law of non contradiction in philosophical and religious discourse, hence stray away from Logos and Logos incarnate aka Jesus Christ.

>Talk about your faith, life, or anything.

"Faith". What a moron you must be. Grow up.

>Sadly things got strange after Plotin and the rise of Neoplatonism

This philosophy severely effected the church and led to the great schism in the religion.

Non the less you can very well "see" the positive influence Christ church has on the world against the fight "evil".

Wait, the language about Logos was used to reference neoplatonism contemporary with the apostles. Are you against the neoplatonic references or not?

Yes, that's pretty accurate

that projection.

He's an atheist, his opinion is as important and valid as another other middler schooler like him.

Wait,

1:1 en Archêi ên ho Logos
kai ho Logos ên pros ton Theon
kai Theos ên ho Logos

Your questions and allegations are inherently flawed.

The original language John wrote his Gospel was greek. Logos is literally from the text as well as the reference to God being Logos. Though Logos it self cant not be translated with one word, hence an analogy to god himself.

Of course that philosophy of all times used Logos as reference in some way, though Neoplatonism lead as I mentioned before to directly contradict Logos by breaking the law of non contradiction, hence "magic"-mumbo-jumbo was born of the inner and relativistic world people tried to flee in from the chaos of the outer. I regard the negative influence on the people as even worse as the Sophist got on the world with their similar flawed logic.

correct me if I misunderstood your question.

How accommodating are God and Beezlebub towards masochism?

Judeo-Christian refers to the history of the religion, not the beliefs. without Judaism there wouldn't be Christianity.

Read the New Testament. Its a revision for more enlightened civilizations. Go try to explain degeneracy to a 5 year old and understand the evolution of the Bible.

t.soulless drone

Neoplatonism predated Christianity, and John using that language was referencing contemporary philosophical thought within the Greek gentile world. Logos is the plan by which the world was made, the expresion of, and true emination from, "the good"(the thing in the allegory of the cave). It is the truest representation of "the good", and apart of, "the good" itself. This idea predated Jesus, and is why John said the Logos became flesh.

How does this break the law of con contradiction?

Evil = selfishness
Good = selflessness

>Neoplatonism predated Christianity

user that is not true. Christianity began with Christ. Neoplatonism arose 300 years after him mainly with "Philosophers" like Plotin. That John incorporated and assimilated greek philosophy into Christianity was one of his greatest deeds and I completely agree with you on the meaning and origin of Logos but in particular Plotin for example gave God contradicting characteristics and furthermore in his writings he proposed ideas which oppose the logic taught by
scholasticism and could easily be disproved because of their plain violation of the law of non contradiction.

Oh, are you refering to the arbitrary atribution of omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence to God? Those are solidly scolasticism. Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite was cool though, his apophatic theology is good.

>towards masochism?

Being a slave to your passion is especially sinful within the main monotheistic religion.

E.g. "A man has as many masters as he has vices" or "A man who sins is a slave to sin"

You see the point? The sin robs you out of your autonomy, it controls you and makes you a slave. Especially lust.

>converting
You're so dumb you don't even know your oen religion.

>protestant
This means youre a fucking Catholic who is "protesting" against the mother church. There is no conversion.

Baptists on the other hand have always existed and were never part of the Roman Catholic church. And don't teach works based lordship salvation.

>Where was God 1,000 years ago?
That's an ignorant question, especially since your intention was to make it rhetorical.
1000 years ago the church wasnt selling indulgences and the doctrine has constantly changed as they became apostate.

I dont think all catholics go to Hell, because faith is what is required, but the works salvation that is taught is still blasphemy. My Catholic granny is saved, we had s talk about it, but the popes are in trouble buddy.

That's an answer to a question that wasn't asked.

I really would not agree that in general mysticism has a solid foundation in scholastic thought nor should be regarded as achievement and is inherently anti-enlightening and esoteric. The new age spiritual BS of all times, the focus of an inner world.

You truly need to built your church on solid rock if you want to withstand over the time.

Calvinism is not Christian and makes God a liar.

Also zero basis in Scripture and Tradition

Baptists also never existed before the Reformation. Where are the early church father who support the teachings of the Baptists?

I think at least from the view of God I consider it as answered.

Though I get the irony of your question.

>demiurge worship
>2017

What are your reasons TO consider breaking up?

>Judeo-Christian refers to the history of the religion, not the beliefs. without Judaism there wouldn't be Christianity.
You know Judaism is younger than Christianity, right?

American education...

Soooo, you are refering to Plotinus' Gnostic anti body stuff, and his imagening of the existence of hypostases? Because I think he got those two wrong. It is kinda hard to understand what you have been trying to describe.

predestination and penal substitution are literaly a continuation of the molech worship cult from ancient Judaism.

If you are Calvinist or Baptist or Evangelical, what Pseudo Dionysus or any of patristics is by default incompatible with you

Debate me

>Judaism is younger than Christianity
Modern talmudic judaism, yes. Judaism the tradition as a whole, no.

Worship of Moloch is wrong. By your logic, Calvinism is heathen in origin

>photo by Bart Goi
>Goi

M'L'CH is the semitic(including kebrew) word for king, the worship of God via the practice refered to as molech has existed alongside orthodox judaism all the way back to the levitical codes and predates josiah's reforms
It is heretical yes, but organic from within pre-first-temple judaism.

Mennonite. Come at me bro. Peacefully please.

Calvinism is wrong. If you read the early church fathers they are one voice against it. And they also deny sola Fide

Agree?

yes

I love you already

How would god view killing yourself what if you do it because you're always in pain would got forgive you because it's not your fault that you had the illness or what about a mental illness that drives you too suicide what again if it wasn't your fault would you be forgiven

What denomination are you?

I am a former Baptist. I am unsure now

Maybe Dr. E. Micheal Jones will enlighten you.

youtube.com/watch?v=DsqpyvIx2g4

I highly suggest watching him. Beside his anti-semitism he is a great thinker and apex debater.

lol that webm

Former (born) protestant here. Though I highly reject protestant sects today beside they doing community service.

Look at Sweden ant the lesbian bishop who removed the cross out of churches. This is literally the devils work. People being slaves of their unruly passion trying to unite them with God trough semantics and neoplatonistic thought school.

I tried to get into Christianity but the only thing i got was depression and paralyzing fear, also dangerous amounts of self guilt. It's like a mental attack on the individual.

Sola Fide.
Sola Scriptura.
Sola Gratia.
Sola Christus.

Inherently protestant.

I'm Catholic too!
I believe Jesus is God.
The Holy Mother has helped me in desperate times so I believe in the power of the rosary and praying through the saints.
Basically I believe in everything in the nicene creed.

The problem is I'm a homosexual with a drug addiction and whilst the Anglican Church is accepting of people like me, the Catholic Church treats me with absolute disdain.
I'd like to marry a man but I can't as a catholic.
I'd like to start a family but I worry about my children being shunned for baptism and communion.
Basically I think the Catholic Church needs to get with the times.
Jesus only preached love and it feels like the church clings too much to Old Testament doctrine which Jesus said is no longer relevant with his new covenant.

In short I'm conflicted between my faith, my lifestyle and my very liberal opinions.
I get solace in knowing that Jesus was a liberal too and a lot of what the church preaches is horse shit.

Was Jesus a "satanic jew"?

No.

I can't seem to find any elements of these in their writings. This is why I left. Or part of it. Another was because of reading some basics of philosophical literature on free will and on the subject of theodicy.

Christianity as a whole is quite dead since the only thing about it that grows are the low test Pentecostals and Evangelicals with their shallow theology

>Basically I think the Catholic Church needs to get with the times.
>my lifestyle and my very liberal opinions.
No your ideas are what put us in the situation we are in. We do not accept gays in the church, pray it away.

>>Basically I think the Catholic Church needs to get with the times.>my lifestyle and my very liberal opinions.

This is exactly what led to Protestantism.
People being slaves to their unruly passions trying to deconstruct morality, society and faith in order to make it easier to gratify their passions.

Classical Libido Dominandi.
They really dont know how they are being controlled by something they dont understand.

Saint Paul all the way.

"A man who sins is slave to sin."

Hold on, so Pol is actually christian?

Exactly, for the gay here his life's pupose must not be to have children or marry. Perhaps if he was able to see this he would find his true purpose. It makes me wonder if gays can be priests really... perhaps a monk.

>He believed the Jewish lies

pol is Christian more than any other religion (including atheism). Any poll that comes up asking for religion results in Christians outdoing the rest.

Many on pol became Christian or began to study it due to the horror of the world, but also the whole pizzagate/Hillary being the high priest of moloch.

>I get solace in knowing that Jesus was a liberal too

Citation needed.

user - Jesus Christ was the Logos incarnate. the incorporation of Logos, he clearly would forgive you for your sins for he forgave adulterer, had whores and pagans in his inner circles, though he would clearly reject what you are trying to make out of his teachings. Homosexuality is against Logos.

>This is exactly what led to Protestantism.
Lol? What led to Protestantism was utter corruption and hypocrisy of contemporary Catholic Church.

Drove over a CIA nigger today, +1 for the good guys.

In the New Testament. You know, Paul and those guys. Catholicism and its bastard children are pure heresy and the synagogue of Satan.