Fun tweets.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search-advanced
youtube.com/watch?v=107Qhub2YPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0TaegQ-kw
youtube.com/watch?v=djzGB-2mUbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>26 Feb 2017

Jesus christ does her news travel by the pony express?

Top kek uruguay , top kek.

bf being best friend

It's Nov 8 and HILLARY WINS ... this stupid T-Shirt

You never know with cucks.

Anyone know if Fred Oathill is on Twitter somewhere nowadays?

Going to school the next day was akward as fuck. Thought I would get stabbed for being white.

User name
>>urpizzaqueen
Coincidence huh

I think she bought that before the election then found it again.

She must freak out hearing President Trump.

twitter.com/search-advanced

>going to school with blacks

I was watching at a local bar with some guys taking shots every time Trump won a state.
Some black guy was staring at me like he wanted to kill my whole family. I waved.
Sucks to suck.

Oh god.... this is a good one.

kek its like I'm living election night all over again

10/10 good bread

Why is the Berlin wall seen as comparable with a southern border wall?

Because feelings are more important than reality.

>sending MMS
This is why Americans are poor

WOOOO
it's just like football bro your fav team won lol losers suck

meanwhile...the same owners still own both teams. They got to trump and threatened him with death, or his families death or anything and everything. He's 180ing on shit like mad. He fucking called himself a globalist.

I rode the wave of Trump too man but look going back on NAFTA, on the wall, on sanctuary cities, on china being a currency manipulator, on nato, etc etc. Jared Kushner having power? (how wtf how should that make sense.)

it's all batshit. This isn't Andrew Jackson style presidency, which is what we all thought we were getting.

Those eyebrows.

Those fucking eyebrows.

Isn't this iPhone's version of whatsapp?

I thought it was pretty common in America.

There people don't know the meaning of lol, do they?

What an agenda. She probably told him that the world will stop spinning, his favorite shows will be canceled and half his class deported if Trump wins. I didn't care about politics at that age, I had race cars.

guaranteed they saw their mom freaking out and she told them the world is going to end

Why did all these bitches post selfies hahahah

So vapid.

They're both walls. Liberals don't understand things, and equate things that have the slightest connection if it fits their narrative of ignorance. It's gotten to the point where liberals don't even care if what they are saying is factual or backed up by logic, as long as it has a pop culture reference, or agrees with the politically correct, political views to have, other liberals will parrot it as if it has some sort of intellectual merit, which causes more liberals to parrot, convincing them that they are 'right' when they have no evidence or what have you, because everyone shares their 'views' (uninformed and apathetic towards politics)

And she did it all for internet points.

Attention, why else?

Because they love themselves so much, they think that it's important how they feel.

>both are built by nazis
nevermind ussr built the berlin wall to keep their people in and the southern has the opposite intention

I bet that when she was a little girl, she was a backstabbing, snitching skank that always made some shit, but was never punished because he could put a cute face before teachers.

We're talking about people who arrive at political decisions by comparing the candidates to Harry Potter characters

No it's straight up text messaging, see the compose field and green bubbles

but seriously we can't let him get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes.

BERNIE STILL HAS A CHANCE!

those fucking eyebrows

lolol that pic
>she is still crying.

The eternal leftist 8 year old child strikes again!

They've been told for so long that their feelings are of the utmost importance that they've come to believe it.

It's closely linked with the broader safe space/snowflake/no platforming movement.

Did none of these fuckers stop to think that there have been over 50 elections before this one where people have lost and yet no one broke down like they have? Did they not think that perhaps their generation is abnormally emotional about this one election? Did they not ask why that was?

bet they're gonna be saying this at his funeral too
>we just have to revive him, we have the science

You missed out dude, I had dinosaurs and power rangers.

What the fuck are you talking about? There have been elections that led to full blown civil wars in history and mass deaths. This is pretty mild and modern in the grand scheme of things.

anyone figured it out yet why it's always an 8-year-old?

Ugh hard to look at little brainwashed whitebois

You expect it with the women

But I guess that's fucked up too, why should our own women be against us?

Hope the civil war gets hot before I have kids

>bet they're gonna be saying this at his funeral too

And that is going to be soon if he decides to run again.

>trump said only whites matter
if only, my friend, if only

I wish trump had said that and I wish it were genuine.

It's the age shitlibs consider young enough to still be le sweet innocent child yet old enough to be (((politically conscious))).

Its all your fault for having a slave culture.

These cunts are brainwashing future "activists" ew

Those are all some weird ass eyebrows.

More 8 yr olds.

>look I'm about to cry pls feel sorry for me
fuck this generation desu

>trolli candy
Based BF.

Literally dangling jingly keys infront of a baby to stop them crying

These have all made me kek heartily, cheers OP.

All the make up in the world and you still look like a soppy cunt

these liberal tears are making me all hot and bothered.
To bad my work has a "no masturbating" policy

youtube.com/watch?v=107Qhub2YPE

when you realize historians in the far future will be analyzing all this butthurt

If Trump was an actual dictator like these people think he is why would the first thing they do is take a sad selfie?

>Implying she wasn't already ugly before Trump won.

o i am laffin

kek

Those are her spares.

why take a pic of yourself crying?
>women voting
mistake

it's its like none of these retards have ever lost anything and this was their first election.

>Watch Rachel Maddow get that STUPID SMIRK wiped off her face by Trump's Election

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0TaegQ-kw

Just imagine the fact that she applied all that makeup just to force some tears and make a dramatic photo.

>u made me cry. Are you happy now???

Uh, yes. A good 40% of the reason I voted for Trump was specifically to trigger these shits en masse.

holy shit that was great

HEYOOO

They can't keep getting away with it.

>photos of me crying

why would you post that ?

youtube.com/watch?v=djzGB-2mUbA

Tyler's hoodie.