Is this a new trend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XLlG1SfKj8
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ugh... just

based commies

it is not a new trend.
Its the same strategy they used during the election to hype up hillary.

>omg loook everybody, hillary is so cool and hip

yah das didnt work

Sup Forums is slowly turning Marxist so I say yes

Proof? All I see is shilling

All communists/marxists need to be killed

>we're vice and we don't have an agenda

If it didn't work the first time, then why are they attempting again? what could they possibly hope to achieve?

|
>
|
|

>lel breadlines are cool

I think you may be onto something here...

>theres no middle ground between marxism and white nationalism
>trump is a marxist pol needs to abandon him

VICE can't even tell when they're making FUN of commie tards and not being positive about them

Literally forced.

Right wing/White Nationalist/NatSoc memetics are MUCH more potent. We got MSM to call the "a-okay" hand sign, and milk, SYMBOLS OF WHITE SUPREMACY. Not to mention how powerfully memes are affected generation zyklon

This. Fucking Hillary Pepe cringe.
You're seeing it right. Some college cucks try to disrupt Sup Forums.

affecting*

Remember all the Biden memes?

Christ.

>anyone whose political point of view differs from mine should be killed
grow up kid

Don't remind me. That shit was insufferable.

Hello fellow Comr- kids!

VICE is hilariously uncool now.

Tara McCarthy, Lana Lokteff, and Brittany Pettibone seem legitimately interested in knowing if any freedmen built buildings or worked on as well.

if anything im turning more anti-marxist
every hour i browse this site i consider more and more if killing a commie would be morally wrong

Soon we will make them thing the "gay pride" flag is a symbol of white supremacy if we try hard enough. Picture a Klansman in a rainbow robe.

No leftism meme is ever good. Even the so called "ironyleft" is complete utter shit

>blacking out the email

calling fake

>Leftists
>Having good memes

I am yet to see that shit

well it did work. They recruited some teens into loving hillary.

>mfw Vice gets gassed by based Gen Z

((( )))

The memes are weak and shit
>let's photoshop sunglesses on Lenin, lol so randub and funny xDD we did it rebbid xDDD

I thought memes were getting kids into fash.

There was even a study saying that gen-Z are the most conservative generation since baby-boomers.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XLlG1SfKj8
just show them this video

Daaaaaamn... They smokin a j AND sportin fly shades?

Communism cool af

Kek has spoken, tripz beat dubz, schlomo exposed

System is detecting my attempts to reply as spam, (((you))) fuckers and ypur dirty tricks

I got it from another thread, maybe he was afraid to get banned for "doxxing"

>vice

these faggots literally browse pol and copy pasta every creative clever thing some nazi posts on here in hopes to recycle it with there extremely cringy liberal commie bullshit.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>le funny hat man, joint and retarded sunglasses are what they consider memes

knows what's up. They don't have a clue as to what it means to create a meme.

New, no

Repackaging an unpalatable ideology in an attractive package never works in the long term

This

Leftist memes don't push any boundaries. Occasionally you'll get a funny one like this, but it literally boils down to
>DRUMPFT IS LITURALLY HITLER

Talk about beating a dead horse.

i would rather say that pol is abandoning its natsoc roots in favor of free helicopter rides ideology

oh man putting hats and glasses on communists. really high quality memes.

That's why your country has gone to shit kraut

All these leftist kike rags (((coincidentally))) shilling for "le new trendy leftist memes that are winning the youngsters XDD" at the same time is the death rattle of leftist poz as youth counter-culture.

Commies want to collectivise our memes. But like whenever they've collectivised farms it will be a failure.

so if extremist communists decide to kill you you would be ok with that? lmao

Imagine the communist future for these cucks.
They open the front page of reddit, and just empty 404s where they want the meeems to be.

>based
>communist
Does not compute.

It's exactly the same headline as that other article (salon?). It's just propaganda, they're trying to force a narrative and are likely colluding to do it. I'm guessing they learned not to release all at the same time after their gamergate fuck up.

>muh memes
Just how reddit this board is

>Hegel with a blunt
>Lenin literally wearing a fedora.

Damnnnn bruh, check out Marx with his killer dabs bruh. Showing whitey who is da Kangzzz.

>meanwhile we where able to get rare and dank ass, KKK and Nazi themed, pepes on national broad cast media.

>seizing the memes of production yo

>if it didn't work the first time, then why are they attempting again?
Just commie things

I noticed that too, these kikes never learn. Parasitic fucking vermin.

Commie memes are shit tier with the exception of Late Stage capitalism memes.

They'll have to queue for 6 hours for their single government approved meme.

its not

>leftypol memes
user pls

lolrofl rofl xd xd xd

Well I've not been seeing it.

ok

>look hoe based they are with a hat, joint and big glasses

>tfw too smart to do have any views or make any decisions

cant till if satire or not

>being a centrist means you don't have views and can't make decisions
typical extremist dumbfuck tbqh

DUUUUUDEE WHAT IS THAT THING IN MOOOUTH

Look at the name of the mexican that is almost covered with Hillary's head.

Wasn't Marx a massive racist tho?

not an argument fampai

you're only proving his point lmao
typical brainwashed idiot

Hhheeeeeere comes that boi!
This was totally satire!
#stillwithher

>A FUCKING KIKE

>Hegel

Thats Engels you tard

vice is the jew

>seizing the memes of production

so, vice is seizing memes from Sup Forums, too?

>Internet is getting more right-wing in every place that isn't extremely heavily moderated
>G-guys! The kids are getting into Marxism for sure now! S-seize the memes and all that, right fellow kids?!
Sorry Vice, but it's time for the pendulum to swing the other way now.

I've been seeing forced lefty memes all over my normiebook groups. It's sad really. Just as obvious as when they shill here, they seemingly chimpout on normiebook in politically neutral groups trying to force their memes. The sad thing is, we still have a bunch of dumbfuck t_D assholes who think it's their duty to shill with inappropriate memes that make us look as annoying as them.

They're doing it all over the rest of Sup Forums too. It's their "agitmeme" strategy.

The saddest thing is, all they do is invade other people's spaces (hurt durr butthurt alt-right snowflake wants a safe space) they never tried to make their shitty /leftypol/ take off and organically create memes. As far as I can tell anyway, /leftypol/ is on it's way to becoming Sup Forums anyway seeing as nazbol and strasserism are discussed. The JQ is discussed and it seems to have started the trend of the alt-left eschewing idPol for legit economic discussion.

Sorry... I meant to say the saddest thing is that their only attempt at an imageboard culture for legitimately cultivating memes was piggybacking off acht-kanal. An imageboard specifically created to be a base of operations for anti-SJW wankery. Just like how we in prosperous non-commie countries provide spaces and institutions for ungrateful leeches to entertain their sedition towards the state that fed them well. They will never pool their sorosbux to make their own imageboards. And even if they did... It doesn't matter. The pendulum will swing back to us. Sup Forums isn't the only imageboard. It's just the biggest English language one. All anonymous imageboards dedicated to free speech will look like us.

>yes goyim, everyone's talking about these "dank" marxist memes, look how hip they are

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
Here come dat Hillary

>a couple of daily /leftypol/ shitposters
>Sup Forums

Wow, fuck vice. No this is most certainly not a new trend, it's pretty clear that people are turning to ethnic nationalism and the like. They're abandoning marxism not getting into it.

Just like most vice stories

Newfag

This is like when they tried to get kids to brush their teeth and stay in school with rap songs about brushing their teeth and staying in school.

>that like/dislike bar
What the fug.
The thing was disproportionately disliked.

Honestly just show them how racist they all actually were and two things will happen.
>abandon it because it racist
>or embrace it and it's racism

still waiting on that argument though