Fuckin' racist Trump voters

>based black men

What a bunch of Uncle Toms you know right niggas lol gibs me dat welfare

it takes some real balls for someone like them to deviate from their race, more pressure especially since they are a minority group, for that i respect them

I couldn't agree more.

Fuck off T_D

"Democrats are the real racists!"

No goddamnit, we are.

>Respecting black people ever

So European people's generally seem to give me one good reason why Trump was pilloried by the Leo Ring counter bonus triggered, my one-handed R2 thrust attack does 836 damage against the NYT all the gays Actually skull shape differs depending on who gives them the woo spouting is an ignorant dumbass.

Nice, love me a BASED BLACK MAN.

Is this ironic or has Sup Forums really gotten this bad

Trump cannot pull a Reagan and make them in. Drug seller in mad to fund the contract,which is the reason America is on opiates,a revenge from China for what the west did.

I mean the worst thing he could do is stop drug selling taking away thier money.

There's a difference between niggers and Black Men. These here are Black Men .

Blacks on our side are better than blacks that aren't, but friendly reminder the alt-right has always been and will continue to be an explicitly white movement for advancing white interests.

I hoped when T_D spent more time here they would come around, but it seems like you have to go back

Get out.

Blacks on our side is better than kikes on any side

both

BLACK POWER!

Sure is neo/pol/ in here.

You realize that a black person "invented" being based, right? Lil B changed the entire fucking world.

I want to leave this place, but I can't.

>we

>haha based black men fellow pedes xDDD
Enjoy becoming Brazil 2.0, naive cunts

>blacks
>not racist

mmmmmm, sure......

>WUZ