>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg
>Daara Apr14
i.imgur.com/9CpwSOJ.jpg

Developments Apr30
SYRIA
>Ghouta infighting JaI vs HTS continues
>Hama offensive not over yet as some SAA reinforcements arrive
>More gains in eastern Hama/northern Homs (southeast of Salamiyah)
>Minor gains in southern part of Qaboun district
>Rumours of Russian reinforcements to Manbij/Afrin in face of Turkish attacks

IRAQ
>Iraqi Airforce target multiple ISIS factories/buildings in Tal Afar

Yemen
>pro-Saudis clash with Southern Seccessionists in Aden, Yemen (both are anti-Saleh/anti-Houthi)

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4e0VvHZMaTs
twitter.com/NoorNahas1/status/858778954727075848
twitter.com/todayinsyria/status/858960619936075776
twitter.com/WyvernReports/status/858768532582092800
youtube.com/watch?v=OLtGn_ACE0w
youtube.com/watch?v=cBY-0n4esNY
twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/858623394526273537
youtube.com/watch?v=5V8CA5DTXH4
twitter.com/JoumanaGebara/status/858976902131961857
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html
youtube.com/watch?v=N7ZfBbW92T8
youtube.com/watch?v=70hG3JrAS5E
twitter.com/badly_xeroxed/status/858842521216180224
youtube.com/watch?v=rzxe57JMMuw
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kyt5UM0POI
youtube.com/watch?v=7-4_58xwoZg
youtube.com/watch?v=2bFPfVyhy5w
youtube.com/watch?v=UTa7LcfLpas
youtube.com/watch?v=-4pVsl3U_LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0eiyO7srSgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death to America

We Wuz Assad and Shieett

2nd for fuck israel

reminder that supporting assad is leftypol

Wait, lefties now support a nationalist, autocratic, right-wing government?

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

wtf i hate Assad now

>Macron says that without reform EU is heading towards Frexit
What the fuck is this Bizarro world?

>What the fuck is this Bizarro world?
youtube.com/watch?v=4e0VvHZMaTs

He's just pointing out something very obvious. If the EU doesn't reform, it will collapse.

>>A Jaysh al-Islam fighter fires an AA gun in the air while people protest to stop infighting in eastern Ghouta, shouting "Shabiha, Shabiha" at Jaish al-Islam fighters
twitter.com/NoorNahas1/status/858778954727075848

'Shabiha' seems to be same kind of a word for jihadists as 'fascist' is to leftists: everyone who doesn't agree with you is a fascist/shabiha. Now the big question is, are Jaysh al-Islam /ourguys/ now?

9 MAY

M
A
Y

#SDF completely taken over Tabqa from #ISIS

twitter.com/todayinsyria/status/858960619936075776

>are Jaysh al-Islam /ourguys/ now?
No.

Biji biji

The ISIS members there escaped, surrendered or fought to death?

Do you miss him /sg/?

I think the ladder. They started fighting each other about a week ago.

Something about this occuring on the 1st of May (International Workers' Day (commie christmas)) makes this smell fishy. As if it was all orchestrated to boost the biji mojo.

Actually important part retreated to Raqqa and further east.
It's a bit of a pattern.

He was to good for this world

>Labour Day
>sunny day after days of rainning
>rebels are killing each other

Life is good anons

He got a knife in the pooper

>Walpurgis day
>sunny day after days of snow
>rebels are killing each other
It's okay, yeah.

Guys the rebels gains in syrian desert are making me nervous.

What if they cut the road to Deiz ?

>what if a bunch of poorly armed Abu-Hajars attack over a desert where the enemy has absolute air superiority

wtf is this, remove the k*rdish flag

>oh hi

Stop concern shilling m*ghrebi.

>Jordan & US-backed Syrian rebels have expelled IS from large parts of Eastern Syria.

twitter.com/WyvernReports/status/858768532582092800

Yet they can't push under a kilomeme to break a siege just north to them.

yes, a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=OLtGn_ACE0w
youtube.com/watch?v=cBY-0n4esNY

i mean its a arab war
you would literally never be able to guess

>Now the big question is, are Jaysh al-Islam /ourguys/ now?

as long as they carry on killing other rebels, sure

Because that'd imply actual combat, and they only take desert outposts without firing a single shot.
They'll soon have those parts retaken by an ISIS "counteroffensive", and if they're like New Syrian Army they will also have to retreat leaving gear behind.

>Every french flag is maghrebi

91 rebels dead within two days of infighting in East Ghouta... now that is impressive
(Reminder: The liberation of East Aleppo took 5 weeks and about 160 dead on the governments side)

twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/858623394526273537

You literally never know tbqh.

I remember when the NSA was about to take the border town near Al-Qaim

But then ...

I pretty much called this. The centrist globalists are aware of the power in populism and the failure of their narratives. They will start pretending to fix the problems, act "based" and give us a false illusion that the winds are changing.

The gullible will eat it up and stop caring about the economic migrants, islamization and demographic change dilemmas and go on with their lives thinking it's all fine and dandy being ruled by jewish interest.

Just as voting for Obama to stop the wars just led to the rulers going for a more low-key proxy warfare tactic (secretly financing and organizing coups and terrorists instead of "putting boots" on the ground.)
As we've seen with Trumps 180 on the saudis, Russia and Chyna, it's far from over and everything is gong as planned.

Daily. RIP in pieces sweet prince.

*blocks you in yiddish*

Good morning /sg/

>Based Turkey and terrorist feminist zionist kurds might be fighting soon, this is good for president assad
>I-I am totally not pro-turkey....everyone who doesnt follow my narrative to the word is a feminist zionist kurd shill
>You all probably never heard of syria before this conflict, i do, i was there once in my diaspora life, it's allah souria bashar w bas for me guys, it's a game of who is the most pro-assad XDDD
>T. british diasporacuck
if you're out there,don't bother posting,already did it for you

====LIVE feed++++

>LIVE: Protesters hold May Day demo in Istanbul’s Bakirkoy neighbourhood

youtube.com/watch?v=5V8CA5DTXH4

>Erdo start shooting at them

How long before /tg/

i actually believe trump is just really practical

america cannot withdraw from geopolitics

would you give eurasia over to russia? africa over to the chinese? europe over to germany?

no, these primitive peoples do not have the level of civilization required to sustainable run the world. only the anglos have demonstrated secular adherence to law and democracy. the russians are too collective and brutal. the chinese too incorrigible. the german too narrow minded.

only the anglo is fit to run the world. only the anglo world has demonstrated, previous to jewish influence, autistic devotion to the law and individualism.

other countries would create what the jews are hell-bent on creating now. only the anglos stands against the collective natures of the german, the russian and the chinaman, as an individual. anglos represent the last stand of individualism.

other societies would have man reduced to mitochondria - an enslaved organism that works only for the whole. if the anglos threw off the jew that enslaves him now, he would conquer the world, and be able to breed individualism in cultures across the world.

we have got to outsmart these kikes. the future of man depends on it.

>>Erdo start shooting at them
fugg
I wonder what side I should support in case of /tg/
Erdomeme probably has some good memes but i can't see myself cheering on this edgelord

#US to send a delegation to draw maritime borders between #Lebanon & #Israel which failed previously but #Trump insists on its success

twitter.com/JoumanaGebara/status/858976902131961857

>eurasia over to russia?
>eurasia
>russia
Why are burgers so painfully retarded.

please tell me, where did kazakhstan turn after the fall of the soviet union? dumbass. our eurasian relationships are the only thing keeping us on the continent besides israel, japan and NATO from the west.

read a fucking book.

>Russia is an actual threat and not just a large player
And this is why you will once again fuck around in the ME and we'll all have to welcome our new Chinese overlords.
Because people like you not only have retarded opinions but also voice them.

and act on them, these "retarded opinions" are the only thing between you and russian tanks that would roll right in if we left

the only reason you aren't a buffer zone is because of what we have constructed and what obama almost nearly destroyed

>he actually believes that Russia wants to invade the entirety of Europe
inb4 muh Ukraine and muh Georgia
Both were literally justified.
inb4 kremlinbot

Do you actually believe this?

American delusions of grandeur stopped being funny decades ago. Please stop.

>retarded burger actually believes Russia has any invasion plans for Poland
Yes and they also want to spread their toxic communist ideology all over the world and will nuke US of A any minute now.

its only forbidden at taksim

>Elohim is Plural
Oy, how dare you insult the G-d of Israel like that. There is only one HaShem, goy.

>This fucking guy

>Yes and they also want to spread their toxic communist ideology all over the world and will nuke US of A any minute now.
Don't forget they need to hack our next election too.

do you believe the second law of thermodynamics? tell me, what do you imagine happens if the united states withdraws from eurasia?

neither were justified, there's not such thing as justification, legal or ethical between nations, as there is no law (no "just"ice). there are resources, there are states and there are corporations. most of the world's resources are in the eurasian continent. the country which is "justified" in taking them, is the country that takes them.

no your right, putin did nothing wrong, he's a good guy. RT said so!

>gods
Because they are not my gods.

MSM hits a new low

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/white-power-hand-symbol-cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-alt-right-white-house-a7709446.html

also its not a protest

its a celebration of may day

hope someone planted a bomb there

>usa withdraws from Eurasia
That would be perfect for everyone. Literally world peace. Fortunately you are on your way out already.

>pic related

Russia has literally no incentive at invading any part of EU, because they are using EU as a crutch for their economy and were doing so for a very, very long time. It's awful business to hit even Estonia, as it'd cut them off from European markets in which they still have a presence (and not only via crude oil and gas exports) despite sanctions. Once Russia finishes their pivot to far east, maybe then they'll have an actual reason to hit EU in any way. And even then the reasons for that are poor to none.

>what do you imagine happens if the united states withdraws from eurasia?
China takes over much faster. They've been doing this for years now, but of course Russia is the threat here. Russia and towelheads in the ME. Those are respectively the #1 and #2 threats US hegemony faces.

I swear to god if this is how most burgers think then just fucking start that WW3 already and kill us all. This is just disgraceful.

>these primitive peoples do not have the level of civilization required to sustainable run the world
>only the anglos have demonstrated secular adherence to law and democracy previous to jewish influence, autistic devotion to the law and individualism.
>if the anglos threw off the jew that enslaves him now, he would conquer the world
>implying non-jewish anglos are in charge of anything
>implying America is anglo

>Georgia opens fire on South Ossetia
>Kills Russians
>Wh-why did the Russians r-respond? :((((((((((
It also did wonders to prevent Georgia from entering NATO.
Though memes aside, i don't know if being under Russian influence is much better.
>Ukraine
>Have a literal western-backed coup
>Start threatening Russia's black sea fleet access
>Get Crimea'd
The insurgency was kind of a dick move though.
Regardless, Russia only responded to external threats.
It wasn't all that aggressive :^)

Nah you'd just have to start learning mandarin. China is the only world power that actually has a shot at undermining the US, but this here burger will never admit it. Instead he'll soon post how awesome chemistry Trump and Xi had and how they'll help them deal with Kim.

>I swear to god if this is how most burgers think
As far as I and all the stereotypes on them can tell, yes. It's the official narrative, after all, that gets pushed on all major media networks and the Americans lap it up like thirsty dogs. You can see the same thing in effect when it comes to Iran - supposedly the #1 supporter of terrorism in the world.

Chinks need to be exterminated tbqh

>and act on them, these "retarded opinions" are the only thing between you and russian tanks that would roll right in if we left
>russia will attack its consumer market the second they get the chance logic
wew

I for one welcome our 2m tall sliteyed, genetically modified chinkborg overlords.

Well Iran heavily supports Hezbollah and that automatically makes them the worst goys in existence. So no wonder they're on several shit lists.

But China doesn't want to invade anyone. They don't have to do anything but to wait for rare earth metals to run dry and everybody is at their doorstep begging.

Looking this from economic perspective, there are many countries that could fuck US right out of the game by just dropping the dollar. No dollar, no weapon sales, no US of A.

>there are many countries that could fuck US right out of the game by just dropping the dollar.
And be invaded or destabilized, then civil war'd for the sake of Democracy™ and Freedom®, like Iraq and Libya?

you're delusional, i wish we would go just one year without nato to show you the extent of your delusion.

my god you really believe an empire would not expand into an area with no nukes and no army... for god's sake friend, read a history book. that's not how it works. empires expand until they are physically stopped by geography or by another empire - im so, so sorry this fact has escaped your notice, which is why i implore you to read history. france is the closest thing with an army and nukes, and is pretty far west and even toys with pro-Russian sentiments as it is. everything in between would come under their dominion without much friction. especially if they are dependent on the oil and gas provided through russian pipelines. that would merely ease the expansion.

russia is literally a pre-monarchical form of government. putin does not even have god as a justification for his oligarchy.

China IS invading everyone. Just that they don't have to resort to unsightly military means. They are spreading their economical influence everywhere, and there's nothing you can do to stop them, that mercantilism of theirs is incredibly effective.
To have any country drop the dollar there has to be an alternative. Euro was one, but after the refugee shitshow it's once again on par or below USD, and since EU is stagnating hard it'll stay that way for a while.
China's world bank initiative will eventually fuck them over, especially if they showcase it in Syria when the war is over. So literally 5-10 more years and it's WW3.

Russia literally can't afford any expansion in the first place.
The Chinks can, and you fail to counter them.
You have failed to do so for countless years.
Of course, i wouldn't expect a ZOG to do anything good, but you are still fucking useless you damned b*rgers.

Yes, Russia, which is dependant on EU crude oil/gas consumption, will expand into the EU to do... what exactly? Sell us oil? Grab more land because they don't have enough? Get more unruly population to subdue?
They have nothing to gain from it. And if they have nothing to gain, they have no reason to do so. Unless you truly believe Russia's ex-KGB ruling caste decides to go for a prolonged suicide option just because they're muh empire that needs to expand.

Well, yes. There is that distinct possibility. Biggest issue is just to have a good enough narrative that can be sold to the public.

The means are different tho. The are not pushing global trade deals but rather deal with invidual countries on their own terms, which is fine by me. They are already in SDR. Just keep on eye out for anything "electronic currency" the IMF spouts out.

>arguing with a (You) hunting neocon
familia pls

>Biggest issue is just to have a good enough narrative that can be sold to the public.
Muh ebul baby gassing Assad was literally enough to rile up half the states for an invasion back in 2013. Obama's red line and all that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7ZfBbW92T8

It works on the neverheard coutries, but I wonder what they'd do if someone like Norway would do it.

FOR EVERYBODY

youtube.com/watch?v=70hG3JrAS5E

Muh mountain nazis waging economical warfare on the United States of America. A deliberate attack on the US and her people!

Well but the US influence started to wane years prior so Russia actually could undermine that attempt. It's not even because Russia is suddenly super stronk, actually it's quite the opposite. Of course nobody sees it or pretends to not see, instead acting like Russia is some emerging ultra powerful country that also controls the information flow and can hack everyone and anyone.
It's just as laughable as people who pretended to not see the sorry state of Russian military in 2008 during the Georgian shitshow.

Well just wait a couple of years. If Macron wins (which I assume he will) there will be couple of years of Brussels bullshit going on until they put together EU military command network. Its bound to happen and at that point you can go fuck yourselves with your nato. Nukes are enough of a deterrant and we got enough of our own.
Your country is falling apart on itself anyway.

What did the Ottoman's stand to gain from Baghdad? Vienna?

They have everything to gain from it. Literally everything - the GDP, the technology, the universities, the prestige, the historical epoch defining pride: fucking everything. Do not underestimate what such a form of government as Putin's will do. People like Putin are the reason why America has the government it does. This is an extraordinarily naive viewpoint of imperial expansion. "They wouldn't want it". For god's sake man.

I swear to god if you keep triggering me I will make you get a job.

I'd really like to see what they'd come up with. It's not like everyone else in the world would just sit by and watch.

The Russian military is better off now than in Georgia though. They've gone through some serious modernization. Everything from doctrine, unit composition to equipment's been improved. How widely spread the modernization is though, I don't know.

>this many leftists

Whose nukes? France's or Britain's?

And they are going to defend all of Europe? They failed twice.

>I will make you get a job.
Just you try that you dumb amerifat.
There aren't any jobs anyways kek.

.@Sup Forums users planning to hack Syria related Twitter accounts via user's email
>twitter.com/badly_xeroxed/status/858842521216180224
fucking twitter edgelords are at it again

Is your impression that they could put up a fight if /tg/ becomes reality?

Latest clips on Syria

>SAA repels IS offensive in Deir ez-Zor - reports *GRAPHIC*
youtube.com/watch?v=rzxe57JMMuw

>400 anti-govt fighters leave Homs as evacuation continues
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kyt5UM0POI

>Hundreds attend burial of Kurdish fighters killed in Turkish airstrike
youtube.com/watch?v=7-4_58xwoZg

>US forces deployed to monitor Turkish-Syrian borderUS forces deployed to monitor Turkish-Syrian border
youtube.com/watch?v=2bFPfVyhy5w

> Russian sappers welcomed home after Syria mission
youtube.com/watch?v=UTa7LcfLpas

>Moscow ready to cooperate with the US on Syria – Lavrov to Jordan FM

youtube.com/watch?v=-4pVsl3U_LQ

>Kurds decry Turkish airstrikes from targeted areas in N. Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=0eiyO7srSgw

>Russo-Georgian war was in 2008
Christ the time goes fast.