Being a gay conservative is hard...

Being a gay conservative is hard. I know it's the right choice because the other side supports people who execute gays on mass. But I still have to deal with thousands of people who argue that I don't have the right to exist.

I just want Trump to deport the Mexican menace while I play video games with my boyfriend. Is that too much to ask?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Dqzsk
discord.gg/RFyfC
discord.gg/ZyuUC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You do have the right to exist.
But if you don't go to the church to cleanse yourself from your disease, you will be a sinner.
It doesn't mean you can't exist.

I don't hate you, I just want to call you a faggot.
Is that so wrong, you faggot?

Holy shit, google is getting fucking good

You have a right to exist, just don't be a fucking faggot about it.

homosexuality is immoral, user

stop it

You're alright OP and you do deserve to exist, however you should try to consider the fact that you are gay because of sexual abuse that took place earlier in your life or you might consider homosexual lifestyle because of unresolved mental problems. You should really need to get your mental problems in order and address those. Who knows, you might actually be straight after all but your decision to become gay came when you had a really dark period in your life or something.

Even if you continue being gay till you die, as long as you are a closet homosexual, I don't give a shit.

What part of being a faggot is hard exactly in western countries in 2017? As you've said, on the left spectrum of politics you have retards who want to import muslims, and those guys want and will hang/behead/stone/burn alive/throw you from the top of a building for being a fag. On the other hand you have people who dislike you but don't actually give a fuck about you. Do you see white people hunting faggots down the street? No, you don't, it doesn't happen, except in the mind of SJWs.
Keep voting for republicans if you care about your life and stop complaining like a little whiny faggot (that you are, but still)

I prefer fag but go ahead

this looks like whiskey tho
also what anime, reverse google only shows nip letters

We don't think you shouldn't exist.
Most of us think it's "wrong" sure but it's not like we would push you away for it.
As long as you don't flaunt to our children that it's the best thing in the world instead of being pretty shitty since you are a dead end in your specific genes or raise a kid with two dads no one cares.
Just don't involve kids in it...
So suck it up and stop being such a fag.

why? what the fuck do conservatives do to oppress you besides give you weird looks if you act like an overt faggot?

>I know it's the right choice because the other side supports people who execute gays on mass.

Why is every gay conservative a neocon?

Because they are faggots.

>Being a gay
>Conservative

kys faggot
You're destroying traditional values just by living, so nice of you to actually support the collapse of the west. Fucking cocksucker nigger

Look, France, it's not working out with us.
It's time for you to get into the oven. Okay?

You have the right to exist, as a human being. But as long as you remain gay, you're contributing to the destruction of all the values you wish to defend.
The only logical solution is to seek help and stop being gay.

>But I still have to deal with thousands of people who argue that I don't have the right to exist.
>argue
While the other side's Chinese and Arab benefactors will literally kill you.

>on mass
is this bait?

>Chinese

They don't kill gays over there.

I never had any friends growing up and suffered a lot of bullying since I grew up in a very anti-gay community. I never even told anyone I was gay but they figured it out from my voice. It's not easy to deal with people who hate you for no genuinely logical reason and that they will always hate you regardless of your actions. Even my parents are this way and I have to fake laugh as they talk about how the world would be a better place if gays didn't exist.

But I don't have the right to be upset because I live in a first world country?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/Dqzsk

Bullshit. There have always been gays and people with other unusual sexual interests.

The true conservative attitude would be that those things are OK as long as it's kept private.

>/polgb/

>no t

Don't worry user, you are probably more free than all that motherfuckers, at least you love someone and are happy. If you can send that love to more people Jesuschrist will be glad.

fuck 'em. live for yourself user

Knowing there is something wrong with you and not wanting to spread it to normal people is a great way to contribute, you are a great person OP, knowing you are wrong it's a good first step.

Just being gay was a crime until 1997, when they decided to be liberal for the Clintons' trade deal.
They just outlawed gays from tv last year because it was too degenerate. It's coming back soon enough.

Question:
i think that gays should have rights and all that shit, but i find them utterly disgusting.
how do you call that?

>777
Well, kek agrees with me

People are too simple minded to realise that just because you share the opinion of a group on a single topic, you don't agree with the group on EVERY topic.

Lots of gay and bi people are in the same boat as you, we just don't shout about it.

your opinion

Just think about the Greeks. There were a lot of Greek homos, and were they leftist? Did the gays in ancient Greece have the same culture that gays have in the west these days? You should just separate your gayness from the gay culture.

I don't know if there's a specific word for that, but some people would call you a homophobe anyway. I know it's retarded but still.

The mere existence of trans is homophobic.

>I'm not gay because I have a woman's brain

Autistic attempts at logic rarely work

Idk I think a vagina is disgusting so... you're normal?

Gays are fine imo, I'm very left on the gay issue, right on most else, it's okay dude, love who you love.

Be gay then no one here cares there's no reason to bring attention to it don't be a fag

>he doesn't know about whatanime.ga
That anime is called Nagi no Asukara, and that screenshot is from episode 19.

Anime
Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea, known in Japan as Nagi no Asukara (凪のあすから, From The Calm Tomorrow)

I've come to realize that I don't really have anything against fags but rather it's progressive identity fags that are the problem. You're broken, but it's OK to be broken. We're all broken in various ways. Your way just happens to be noticeable and has a big effect on your lifestyle.
You have the right to do what you want, but others also have the right to refuse to go along with it. That's fair, I think. You can get married but I don't have to make a cake for you if my values are against it. Don't you think that's fair?

I'd fuck your ass you fucking faggot

Calm down, Mike Tyson

if there is anything wrong with being gay its that it's perversion. Straight relationships can be from 100% to 0% perversion as it can be only to reproduce. If somebody can't say they are 0% perverted they don't have the moral highground. That is the reason it's forbidden in bible for example.

>inb4 gay relationships can exist without perversion.

0% perverted gay relationships are just called friends.

> i have liberal social beliefs and conservative economic ideas
Well, congrautalations user, you're a libertarian, however if you're not a dipshit and don't throw your vote away you're a victim of First past the post.

Try being a conservative lesbian for real hard mode, you degenerate weeb faggot.

kys

tits or gtfo

Other than a small subsection on the deep red states, no one gives a fuck where you put your cock. We give a fuck that you don't shut up about it and demand special treatment.

kys OP

>gay
>conservative

That's not how it works, queer degenerate. Poopdick marriage and sodomite acceptance are full far-left policies.

>wahhh im an abomination of nature and people dont like me

oh shutup you faggot, at least we aren't killing you. Keep your disgusting habits completely out of sight and out of mind and you won't have a problem

That's still 56% of homosexuals that don't need to get executed. Pedophile = execution. You get caught molesting a child, then people should take it to an extreme.

discord.gg/RFyfC

Don't worry Milo, we'll get the go ahead for Therapy to make you normal.

Just hold on buddy, you'll be normal soon.

The problem is not gay people. The problem is gay "culture". I am for tolerance for LGBT people, but I think the LGBT community is pure collectivist cancer.

>who argue that I don't have the right to exist
the mindless faggot strikes again, making it all about himself. hell you even made this thread to call attention to yourself , fucking narcissist

i dont care that you exist i just want you to fuck off

>gay conservative
When this meme will die?
btw if you want to help your nation just kys

Fuck off bigot. OP is fuking BASED

>Just don't involve kids in it...

I would not mind or care about a few Fags
fucking themselves in the Wild.

However a Legion of Lots of Fags is very worrisome.

Fags are brainwashing Kids, turning Kids into Fags (like Zombies or Vampires).

Kids who don't have the maturity to choose.

Raping them & contaminating them AIDS.

People like Bill Nye iare insane. Bill Nye just Promoted change surgically the gender of 3 years old kids!!!!

Castrating White Little Boys, creating Legion of Ladyboys Prostitutes against their will.

Castration & turning Whites into Gays is a form of White Genocide.

While that Muslims & Niggers are having 5 kids or more.

Fags are (indirectly or directly) responsible to White Genocide.

(OP)
>Just don't involve kids in it...

I would not mind or care about a few Fags
fucking themselves in the Wild.

However a Legion of Lots of Fags is very worrisome.

Fags are brainwashing Kids, turning Kids into Fags (like Zombies or Vampires).

Kids who don't have the maturity to choose.

Raping them & contaminating them AIDS.

People like Bill Nye iare insane. Bill Nye just Promoted change surgically the gender of 3 years old kids!!!!

Castrating White Little Boys, creating Legion of Ladyboys Prostitutes against their will.

Castration & turning Whites into Gays is a form of White Genocide.

While Muslims & Niggers are having 5 kids or more.

Fags are (indirectly or directly) causing the White Genocide.

>right to exist
>muh sexuality is my identity
This is why people hate fags. I can make plenty of arguments against homosexuality, but this is the reason I HATE you.

I think OP is just a prison gay r9k faggot desu

Nagi no Asukara was a good show.

In all honesty man, speaking as a christian man I fully accept you as a gay conservative. I play around and call people fag and nigger and stuff, but in the end we all have our shortfalls or weaknesses or whatever you want to call them that we do that is wrong or judged by God. But in the end only he has the right to judge us. Youll run into poltards that will talk shit, but the democrats literally want to import homosexual executioners. Thing is, Republicans are evolving into the realm where the next generations grew up where homosexuals were pretty common around us. So it being the beginning stages, it will get better. You'll b fine

>don't involve kids
Your religions pus homosex into kids and yet the people who have nothing to do with it are the problem

Thread reminder, retards push that 40% of the 2% of gays is a pedo which is roughly 8/1000 gays
But the remaining 60% of pedos is the 98% of non gays which is roughly 58/100 people

Want less pedos? Police yourselves first

I'd rather not be allowed to marry because marriage is a religious ceremony that homosexuality is not a part of.

However I don;t think that marriage should have any legal merit either, it should just be another form of civil partnership.

That way, the religious could choose who they marry and the state could still encourage long term coupling.

That math doesn't check out user

Maybe -shrug-
I did it the way you figure out a grade on a test
40% / 2% is .008 iirc and to become a whole number it needs to be myltiplied by 1000 to make it 8
Same done for the other number is .58 or x100 to 58

It's crude but it's better than you flag tards running around screeching 40%! 40%!

discord.gg/ZyuUC

Wtf are you even on about?

Using your own stats (fags=2% pop and responsible for 40% of pedo cases) it means that homosexuals are 32x more likely to be pedos than normal people.

Could be they are an easier target.

I bet if they would look more into single mothers, especially chavs, those number would change a lot.

Exactly how it should be.

You are assuming though that men who prey on children (male or female) are somehow a coterminous group with homosexuals. I think most research that actually looked at predation rates amongst adult homosexuals themselves, vs. extrapolating rates of female vs male children molested would produce far less extravagant numbers.

>homosexuals are 32x more likely to be pedophiles
Or pedophiles are 32x more likely to be gay and target males

The leaf posted the numbers

No idiot.
According to you pedos are 40% gay.
So it means they're less likely to be gay and target males.

Agreed. And I am a straight person.

The problem is that the state will always seek to legislate marriage or cohabitation.

no dude its not to much to ask you do you and keep them fuckers out of office

Surely you didn't think the path most rewarding would be the easiest to walk did you?

>Posting Okadashit
>Gayshit

Literally faggot.
You are like some maximum gaylord turbo faggot who cannot stop sucking dicks.

Homophobic. Just less homophobic than some people.

>40% of pedophiles are gay
>this means straight people are more likely to be pedos

can you math?
it means there are more straight pedos, but that because the gay community is much smaller than the straight community the gays are still more likely.

You're doing the wrong math, that's your problem.

Jesus idk who's worse the retarded leaf that can't do math or you that can't read fucking posting.
I was responding to this, re-read the convo mong