How is there not a single happening thread?

What's happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-30/contagion-fears-rise-aftermath-home-capital-group-collapse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You missed the happening wave. These things come and go like nor'easters.

We hit the happening waves like surfers to a swell, feeling the rush, hoping for that big one.

Eventually the storm moves on and nothing happens. The sea is quiet again.

Until the next happening storm, no happening hype.

>What's happening?
My ear is clogged and won't let me sleep.

it's been a slow day user.
best happening so far is a mass shooting.

north korea has gone dark for now

Shills are raiding; that's what's happening.

Isn't tomorrow the day the stupid gommies do their stupid gommie shit?

and mods are not doing shit about the off topic raiding and shitposting.

I mean who cares about a lil shooting right?!
Can't wait for tomorrow

What is happening is that we became desensitized to smaller happanings. There is a stabbing or shooting spree everyday in Europe, but the body count is usually small. Last week the british law enforcement released a statement that said that they are making an arrest of terrorist cells everyday now.
Remember that krauts have stopped 40 big terrorist attack just last year, including one in my country. CT units are working at full overdrive.

I hope shit goes down soon

>Desensitised
happens every other day

It's been pretty bad. I feel like we have at least 3 or 4 dedicated groups of semi-organized shills hitting the board for the last day or two. More than just the average shareblue faggotry.

It's hilarious that they think shitting in a landfill will have any sort of lasting impact. Funnier that they imagine they have the stamina to keep this up.

I remember when happening posts actually meant something. Now every other thread is a happening thread

wow it's happening

Yeah hopefully there'll be some comfy live streams of Antifa getting pepper sprayed in Seattle.

Calm before the storm? Let's hope not.

Oooh I want to watch that.

There is definitely a bubble brewing around cryptocurrencies and it looks like Canadas housing bubble is collapsing.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-30/contagion-fears-rise-aftermath-home-capital-group-collapse

Sup Forums is compromised for the time being. There's been maybe 2 or 3 actual political threads all night.

it's bank holiday mate. No habbenings.

If May Day gommie shit is a thing in Europe, that could start in a couple hours.

this guy is still a shill who ignores the jews

Crytpocurrency bubbles popping is a non-happening.

The thing is, is it looks like they might approve it for an ETF. That would make BTC and ETH publicly traded where they can be pumped through financial leveraging.

The Canadian housing bubble is also popping.

same :(

a little tea tree water and lots of raw garlic salads seems to be slowly working, no way am I ever going to trust a doctor.

>all that packaging

Bet they are fat dirty smelly retards...

North korea has NOT slowed down since the last happening thread.

UN meeting ended with america saying it will not attempt to negotiate with NK untill kim shows signs of standing down.

hours later he shoots a missle test in a show of "fuck you" to such demands.

Trump since has not denied military action will take place.

NK has made the statement it will test its nuke abilities at anytime from now.

This shit is for real a happening, why the fuck is everything so quite about it?

>What's happening?
It's Fucking nothing

coming

Ebin :DDDD