Conman Musk

Finally people are beginning to call this scam artist out on his bullshit. The fuckin car for a car system seemed like something out of a comedy sketch. Hyperloop was also a fucking joke but somehow people lapped that dogshit up. This guy has never made a good product in 10 years.
WoaaA!! electric cars!!! havent these been around since the fuckin 80s? no one uses them cause they suck.
wow he landed his 5th rocket on a platform!!!1
We've had that technology since the 60's.

This guy literally makes his money from duping people into believing horseshit sci-fi stunts.
He also just spouts out deadlines that are clearly lies
>we'll have commercial space tourism by late 2018
>commercial automatic cars late 2017
fat fuckin chance, musk. This guy divorced the same woman twice and now is about to marry the biggest gold digger in Hollywood. He sits there raking in the government grants, fuck this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sTBIr65cL_E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla,_Inc.#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to be fair if I could trick mouth breathers into giving me money because they think the future will be magic because I said so I'd do it too

When his detractors put shit into space, I'll lend them my ear.

Until then kiss my ass!

I do agree that people suck his cock for no good reason and most of what he does is bullshit going nowhere slowly funded by government gibs, but you're retarded for shitting on electric cars considering that the oil supply is finite and a replacement is going to be necessary sooner or later.

I have heard he takes gov money, but i haven't seen proof, or details of it.

>He sits there raking in the government grants

And? Better him getting it than oil companies.

He even said on Twitter that if the U.S Government stopped giving coal and oil subsidies he would stop taking subsidies as well.

Oh-oh, it seems Techno-Jesus didn't brought the Transhuman Salvation quick enough into a dying global civilization.
Oh, well. There is still plenty of the inhuming development area in Golgotha.

>we've had the technology to vertically land a rocket on a platform since the 60s
factually incorrect

>B-but Apollo landed on the moon
The moon isn't bobbing in waves, and more importantly doesn't have an atmosphere.

Pretty much what this guy said. Musk is alright but he hasn't done anything amazing. Just your typical billionaire, no different from Branson or elis.

that makes it difficult you retard. Having an atmosphere means you can control the descent with grid fins like on the falcon. The moon landing didn't have that privilege. It had to use nothing but the thrusters to align. it barely is bobbing. the middle of the sea is not like the coast. its pretty calm

>be Elon Musk
>only fuck 10/10s
>build the best cars in the world
>be more progressive in spaceflight than any government
>be on Trump's advisory team
>produce 100% in america
>be seen as the modern day Da Vinci

>piss off Sup Forumsacks who can't think of a good conspiracy theory since you're perfect

I hope when Amber Heard tries to steal his money that he just throws her down a well lmao

>Eventually we'll run out of oil
Yeah in 400+ years, real pressing problem.

> Seems to have unrealistic visions
> Projects are too expensive
> Will be out of money soon
> His cars are toys fot liberal rich people.

Yeah, didn't see that coming.

>He fell for the Muskmeme
Elon's business niche is capital raising via hype generation. He does not deliver. That's why he constantly finds new high-tech field to overpromise revolutionary breakthroughs on, instead of focusing on one field and actually delivering the promised breakthrough.

The business model is not to deliver the breakthrough, it's to promise breakthroughs and raise capital from that promise (mostly from government.) That's why he sets up a new company in a new field every six or so months promising to revolutionise that field where all others have failed before, because that's the real business: promise breakthrough->hype->raise capital->repeat in new field.

Who is 17yo in here?

>man whose job is being a PR guy and spouting memes while raking in billions from government
>"modern Da Vinci"
This world is going to shit. So much pseudo-intellectualism and superficiality.

UNDERFAG GET OUT

So he basically operates like a 90s internet startup. Companies without real useable and profitable products.

This

Why does this interest you?

Don't forget how libertarians use him as a poster-child for capitalism totally ignoring the fact his projects would fail ASAP without government billions.

>be more progressive in spaceflight than any government

Verner von Braun, Sakharov, and a whole plethora of other people would like a word with you.

> Pave the way for a space exploration with sweat, blood and government dumping money
>Business comes in on everything prepared once it can cash in the profits with virtually no losses or risks
> HURR DURR BUSINESS IS SO PROGRESSIVE.

Yes, it's vapourware. If he actually delivered a promised breakthrough in one of the fields it would be revolutionary. If he were real he'd focus on one and try to do it. Remember other smart men have already tried and failed in each of these fields, if even possible it would take an enormous focus and effort to achieve the breakthroughs needed to make them viable. Yet within months Elon is daydreaming, (and then capital raising) about a new scifi project, over and over again.

Guy is an Idiot.
Reminds me of that woman Theranos, scamming investors their hard earned money with illusory "tech"

This idiot got his money from the media and rightfully lost a bunch of it on divorce.

He is marrying again

Except we didn't go to the moon you fucking bluepilled cuck

>He does not deliver.
>He actually delivered on everything (reusable rocket a success, electric car that outperforms any other car in its class and built like a tank)

What do envious musk haters mean by this?

No wonder Americans and their president love this scam artist

>PhD dropout
>his customers are not people, but governments

He's the welfare queen of the fake-tech scene. If it weren't for government handouts he'd be bumming cigarettes.

I like paypal desu

>electric car too expensive to produce
>not affordable for general public.
>literally sold as a luxury playtoy.

what don't you understand about this?
It does not matter if it "outperforms anything else" or "built like a tank" if no one outside a small circle of rich kids can buy it as an accessoire

That car is fucking awesome you JEALOUS twerp

what dont you understand about tesla being founded in 2003 and it already being the most sought after dar, plus the model 3 will be affordable and rolls out soon

>Musk Fantard

ITT amerilard OP deludes himself into thinking hes got a clue about anything that goes beyond ordering a menu at mcdonalds

stay classy, ameritard.

Almost everyone is buying teslas these days. Especially in Norway

This.

I do not understand why there is such hate towards this man. Even if he is not a genius and do not deliver on every and single promise he makes he still has achieved a lot in a short time.

One should also consider that aside from 20 something k that he borrowed from his dad to start zip2 he is pretty much a self made billionaire. Even if he gets a lot of funds from the gov, what's wrong with that? If there is a sincere interest by the gov to invest in his ideas why would you downgrade Musk on this? Is not like other companies in other fields are turning down any funding from the same source.

Just accept that the guy has an incredible energy to bend the world to his needs and is definitely goal oriented.

>build the best cars in the world
kek
tesla are trash

>Sought after
I dont see that many Teslas driving around. Its a niche market at best. A novelty product.

>Model 3
I know you are trolling, but not even the Beta version has rolled out yet. And trust me its not going to cost less than atleast 30-40k.

well yeah of course he's a con man I mean just look at his fucking face. there is nothing in space and spaceX exists solely as a money laundering operation.

>not affordable for general public.
Then why does literally everyone I know who bought a car the last 2-3 years have one?

>Sought after
I dont see that many Teslas driving around. Its a niche market at best. A novelty product.

>Model 3
I know you are trolling, but not even the Beta version has rolled out yet. And trust me its not going to cost less than atleast 30-40k.

ITT butthurt poorfags who drive a 90s pontiac

>its not going to cost less than atleast 30-40k
That's cheap as fuck though, I am not sure you're aware of how expensive other cars are

Either you are lying or your "friends" must be rich. Starting at 100k for the roadster.

I know, it would be nice to have an actual alternative to the usual gas guzzlers, but Musk just produces flashy toys. Thats all. its a scam.

Tesla makes the only good electric ca-

Yes I'm looking forward to smug stock holders to get a 30% haircut soon. Cult of personality.

what don't you understand about he bought tesla from two actual geniuses operating out of a garage, put his name on it and spins it off to rich fuckwits. He is a brand manager and you hero worship him cause he's a fuckeing autist just like you except has sex with hot chicks.

>WoaaA!! electric cars!!! havent these been around since the fuckin 80s? no one uses them cause they suck.
More like the 1840s.

Electric cars were some of the first cars, popping up in the 1890's and dying on the release of the Model T.

Maybe Tesla is not there yet. But it's developing quite steady and you can see a clear success path from the day it was just an idea to having thousands of cars sold worldwide. It may be a niche for now, but I can see it revolutionize the automobile market. But this is only to consider if you believe that electric cars are the future. If you believe that oil is a infinite resource than I cannot argue with you desu. You are pretty much ignorant

This wouldn't exist if it weren't for Tesla.

What you idiots don't understand is that he stimulated the car industry to innovate through competition.

If Tesla didn't exist, the only electric cars we'd have right now would STILL be golf carts.

>believing shitty 60s CGI
youtu.be/sTBIr65cL_E

can you name one engineer off the top of your head at BMW or Renault or Nissan or any other manufacturer who has out sold telsa to date?

Complement this with a valid source

Why are Tesla's so fast while all other electric cars suck?

>liking jewpal
good goy

Not sure what you are trying to prove here.

Shill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla,_Inc.#History

Lol, GM started working on EVs a long time ago, the EV1 came out in the 90s. None of the tech in the Bolt is Tesla - inspired or anything, not even batteries.

Tesla is a meme, a meme with capital. But a real car company will come out on top, in the end.

anyone who needs a high class sedan and can afford one would be dumb to buy anything but a tesla, unless they live in bumfuck nowhere and cant access enough charging stations
the man is a god
he made the best car ever and he's new to the industry
face it faggots
you are not worthy of drinking his ball lint

visited Oslo a few weeks ago and saw a bunch of them indeed

>I do not understand why there is such hate towards this man.
people hate success, especially new success
envy mostly
it's like niggers keeping their own down
or jews keeping white men down
there's much dollar invested in the ridiculous car industry

I agree, he is an overrated fucktard who watches too many sci fi movies

musk is a boss,
your butt hurt is delicious

SAGE GOES IN OPTIONS

Not even a time issue. As time goes on oil prices will rise to where driving one of his meme cars makes sense.

traditional auto makers are the ones actually driving electric cars, with no cult of personality

>shitting on electric cars
electric cars running on batteries is a meme.
hydrogen fuel is the future.

You know, it's a warning sign when media shills someone so hard. It doesn't matter who he is.

>winter
>fucking cold
>heat up car
>battery dies within few minutes

Batteries are shit right now and will be the next 1000 years when they dont make a breakthrough and make something new

>tesla are trash
kekers
>Tesla Model S ties highest ever Consumer Reports rating with a 99

I did not know about the govt gibs. He isnt getting my american tax dollars is he?

This battery tec is shit. Whole concept is realying on miracle that battery tec magically jumps forward. When there isnt any indication of that happening anytime soon.

Stay salty commie shills, musk just landed another rocket.

This.

Fuck off jealousfag

>winter
>fucking cold
>car won't start

What's changed?

Read I agree that other automobile companies are maybe the best suited players to deliver on this niche. But if not anything Musk stimulated the market, started selling electric cars when people only dreamed about it and had the balls to go all in on it

He is scamming US money for space projects which havent really made progress he has promised. Also your whole fucking space program is embarising. You cant go space withouth buying lifts from Russia for years now. Your military satelites and some commercial are launched with Russian rockets you have to buy, Because they are better, safer, cheaper than yours. Also you havent been able to even reverse-engineer that shit.

The lead time for drastic vehicle changes in society is several decades.

Those into automotive history know ICE have more than 150 years of development. I find it odd that people in the greatest automotive nation are such Luddites regarding new tech.

Early electrics like Baker were successful in short haul routes but petrol was nearly free and fuel cost trumps all.

Fuel won't stay cheap, we just keep buying time, and Big Oil gives no fucks about individual countries.

Big Oil is a profoundly global, and globalist, industry. We fight wars to subsidize oil prices. Consider those oil wars also benefit the Jew.

Most of you aren't boomers and won't have lived through multiple oil price shocks, but don't fuck up and assume there won't be more. Electric and hybrid and wind and solar and other energy MICRO-SOLUTIONS will eventually lead to lessened dependence on the Muslim oil states. With lessened need for oil wars the Jew loses his strategic advantage in the Middle East.

Companies come and go, but tech moves on. IDGAF if they succeed or fail so long as technology improves.

Sup Forums is many things but all these "personality posts" make the posters look like housewives on Fecesbook.

Why care, at all, about Musk's personality or who he fucks or where the money comes from? Why is that more important than tech? Why care how he bought the tech he uses?

There's zero excuse for not focusing on the long game of technology development. IDGAF about a few missed deadlines when breaking new ground. Expecting easy success is fucking stupid. If it's easy, why aren't YOU doing it????

Sup Forumstards are often just angry for the sake of undifferentiated anger but that's no way to consider technology. I don't care about personally buying a Tesla. I do care about pushing the auto industry forward. I buy older vehicles once they are proven and as a mechanic that's a very comfy way to go. If you want comfy, learn to work on vehicles! It's something every man should be able to do.

I fucking know right! I mean Tessa cars don't even cut down on emissions because that electricity come from somewhere. Fucking jack ass.

Balt post best post.

The Tesla Model S is the most bad ass car on the road today. All you faggots talking shit about it are just too poor to ever even sit in one.

What kind of fucking sjw garbage am o reading this time

I still remember when gawker and motherboard called SpaceX racist because the employees were chanting USA on stream after landing a rocket on the barge and it not blowing up for the first time.

Technological progress is one of the three most key ways in which the kike empire can ultimately be undone ESPECIALLY colonizing other planets because planetary colonies can easily become independent nations same as any other colony. More independent ethno states=less globalism and feudalism this the reason the kikes oppose letting countries leave the EU.

How God damn retarded do you have to be to write something like this?

One more thing. Daily reminder newfags and plebbitors will not know that the flat earth meme is in fact just that, a meme, which was started by fulchans int board in late 2014 by anime autists because they thought it would be hilarious to make a fake red pill that would be easily swallowed up by pol whilst be entirely ridiculous and false. It wasn't swallowed up by pol but all the newfag redditors that came to pol boards in the run up to the election DID swallow it and now it's a festering cancer on the level of bronies.

Fuck right off take your fake kike pill troll Memes with you kike.

>daily reminder newfags don't know about intl/int goons

It's mostly because that no research has been done on batteries because of the oil jew. the production output has been minimal, therefore no competition and high prices. It's easy to build a car that can last 1000 miles on one charge, but it would be too expensive. That's why musk builds the gigafactory, to bring prices diwn

We aldo know how to make batteries better in theory, we havent done enough research to have it be produced (high silicone in the kathode).

>Who Killed the Electric Car? is a 2006 documentary film that explores the creation, limited commercialization, and subsequent destruction of the battery electric vehicle in the United States, specifically the General Motors EV1 of the mid-1990s.
>The film deals with the history of the electric car, its modern development, and commercialization. The film focuses primarily on the General Motors EV1, which was made available for lease mainly in Southern California, after the California Air Resources Board (CARB) passed the Zero-emissions vehicle (ZEV) mandate in 1990 which required the seven major automobile suppliers in the United States to offer electric vehicles in order to continue sales of their gasoline powered vehicles in California. Nearly 5000 electric cars were designed and manufactured by Chrysler, the Ford Motor Company, General Motors (GM), Honda, Nissan, and Toyota; and then later destroyed or donated to museums and educational institutions.
>The film details the California Air Resources Board's reversal of the mandate after relentless pressure and suits from automobile manufacturers, continual pressure from the oil industry, orchestrated hype over a future hydrogen car, and finally the George W. Bush administration.
>A portion of the film details GM's efforts to demonstrate to California that there was no consumer demand for their product, and then to take back every EV1 and destroy them. A few were disabled and given to museums and universities, but almost all were found to have been crushed. GM never responded to the EV drivers' offer to pay the residual lease value; $1.9 million was offered for the remaining 78 cars in Burbank, California before they were crushed. Several activists, including actresses Alexandra Paul and Colette Divine, were arrested in the protest that attempted to block the GM car carriers taking the remaining EV1s off to be crushed.

Hes read this faggots book on marketing

bitching about a white male moving us towards electric cars and outer space and shit

meanwhile the whole fucking earth economy right now is one giant ponzi scheme

you need to chillax

There has been made research for batteries quite alot. One reason is handheld devices which suffer from same problem. Battery tech is already slowing and preventing advancement in many fields.

musk actually wants his electric cars to succeed

hahaha

Just want to remind everyone the person who wrote this is a CIA agent

Musk is the n1 enemy to the worlds economy and globalists.

Fuck you

ironic in a country who lives off its excess oil production
i assume gas prices in norway are rock bottom

What's it like working at ULA these days, shill?
Not good it seems

Right, and he stimulated solar panel tech, private space enterpirse, and EFT too right!? wake up, you are being marketed to. you just think he made all that shit happen because you have that opinion rammed down your throat by his PR.

vision: anita kekberg
shoop: prolly a Kek head or something more subtle

c: keter entrance

I think you mean would come out ahead if there was any semblance of a free market left anywhere in the world.

Electric cars right now are for ignorant virtue signaling faggots. Ever heard of energy density? Today's batteries don't have it, which is why they suck balls. A car that runs on LPG is probably better for the environment than meme cars that need rare earth metals.

Also solar power, wind power industries have been working developing better battery tec with no success. There isnt any miracle coming regarding battery tec anytime soon. Ofc research should continue but people should face facts and not fall for scams.