It doesn't add up

Why do jews want to eliminate whites?

We've been such good goys all this time... What did we do wrong ?

Do they really want to live in a world with a majority of shitskins and niggers and a small minority of disgruntled and disenfranchised whites in 20-40 years time?

I dont think that'd be very sustainable or smart idea...

What is their end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QX20CbMvF24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jewish culture or Jewish religion people don't. They're literally just a branch away from some early Christian sect.

(((Jews))) as in the urbanite scum, a stereotype associated to Jews due to Jewish people's very real tendency to be urban instead of rural people, are incredibly resentful and basically hate everyone and everything that reminds them they're not perfect. They can and have been intimidated by an entire demographic, which is essentially the anti white male thing. White men do above average and look nice, so they're evil.

You are literally talking out your ass. Read 50 pages of the torah. It will blow your mind

>Why do jews want to eliminate whites?
>We've been such good goys all this time... What did we do wrong ?
It's revenge for the Roman's destruction of their temple, the countless pogroms, the "Holocaust", etc. The Amalek (Europeans) must be destroyed no matter what the cost. That's all they care about, they don't care about the consequences.

Besides Christianity and Buddhism, most religions have the in group and out group thing. It's very basic tribalism. Islam has the same thing, as does Hinduism and almost every tribal religion. Even Norse was basically "sons of Odin" and everyone else were sons of trolls and ice giants.

Only Christianity really drives the everyone is equal thing, and SJW'ism feels very much like runaway Christian morality. This is why religion sucks, no matter how well intentioned it is some cuck 2000 years down the line absolutely will find the most horrific use for it.

I stand by my statement that there's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish and being an anti intellectual urbanite is literally what you should think in these questions. Fact is it's not just Jews who do the anti white male thing but it's absolutely always an urbanite faggot literally proud they're not "middle class."

Listen to this rabbi calmly talking about how it's necessary to destroy us, it will blow your mind:
youtu.be/QX20CbMvF24

Whites are the only ones who can stop them from world domination.

They want to create a mongrel race with lower IQs who they can enslave.

maybe jews don't want to eliminate whites, and all of you guys are just engaging in a wild conspiracy theory to find scapegoats for your own problems.

just maybe.

Nope, they want to eliminate whites.

Jews want to eliminate all non-jews, the reason that want to eliminate whites is because they share too many genes with them and thus can't use an ethnoweapon against them. As soon as whites are dealt with, they will unleash a plague that culls the rest of the non-jews.

Fuck, now I've got to jerk it.

whites are too smart and shitskins are easier to manipulate what with being retarded

>over generalising something all of a sudden makes everything equal
Wow what a surprise. I still stand by what I say. Go back and read about what the torah actually preaches so you can see how evil they truly can be.

Most jews are systematically abused as kids when they're dragged all over the world to all the places where jews got what they had coming to them. This abuse creates pathology like victim complexes out the ass.

This leads them to hate and be mistrustful of every other race.

Which leads them to try to always assert themselves as better than them through their work, and through their work mitigate or actively harm other races, again because they feel they are the ultimate victim and what they're doing to other races isn't nearly as bad.

They probably don't know about marxism's roots or the attempt at a communist revolution in germany, or even of their own collective pathology as jews.

They're possessed by the dead, and they can't really escape at this point. Not on their own at least.

But they kind of already have it. That's the ironic part here.

They can easily control shitskins, enslave them all like Palestinians, kill them with military power.

They will not live with them, they will take care of them after the whites are done, or just move to greater Israel and watch skitskins civilizations crumble without whites.

They need to however deal with whites first with cowardly tactics like race-mixing.

They cant engage in open conflict with them, whites would obliterate them, as easily as Europeans conquered any civilization in the history.