Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Why does Macaroni think EU must reform? Is it because countries are tired of open borders, or because EU is suddenly racist?

>Macron pledges to reform EU, with a referendum if no changes are made
>gets elected
>attempts a few half-arsed reforms
>all flatly rejected by the EU still reeling over Brexit
>lol jk

That's a surprisingly logical statement from this guy.

I don't believe a word of it.

No. :-)

All politicians say this but they never do shit. Our last 4 unelected governments said the same thing, including the current one.
Anyone who still believes them is a moron

>Le reformed EU meme

He's just looking to snatch voters from Le Pen; he won't actually do anything about the EU if he gets in.

It's because the French have a decidedly negative view of the EU that isn't reflected in their traditional political elite. Macron has unbelievably been trying to play the outsider card and this is part and parcel of that. But I think mainly its a meek attempt at emulating Le Pen's fervour which is connecting with a large number of voters.

he's baiting anti-EU melenchon voters

Now change macron to trump and that explains the us election

nice idubbz

Checkd

Whelp
Another win for Le Pen

>What is pandering

Macron is now Cameron.

Cast iron guarantee in 3...2...

>He's just looking to snatch voters from Le Pen;
This is obvious, yes.

>he won't actually do anything about the EU if he gets in.
I don't know about this, most european politicians agree that the EU needs some sort of fixing, this includes the pro-EU camp.

We'll have to wait and see how things play out.

I wonder if there's such a thing as an anti-Trump, by that I mean someone who campaigns as a complete globalist but goes full nationalist when in power.

Kek has spoken.

Quints confirms he's not /ourguy/

>he's baiting anti-EU melenchon voters

This! It is a lie, of course, nothing of this sort will ever happen with bureaucrats like Macron.

He won't stand behind this, this is just a week-long statement to get more votes going for his side as Le Pen seems more Anti-EU than he is.

He's just pandering he doesn't care about france.
The EU gives too much benefits too these cucks.

>I don't know about this, most european politicians agree that the EU needs some sort of fixing, this includes the pro-EU camp.
yeah but when they say "fixing" they mean coercive measures to force uncooperative states to obey european "laws" (like countries that built walls recently, those who refuse to take in migrants, etc), more unelected european rulers, more free market and free movement, more migration
they also want more countries in, like turkey

Slovakia needs to be gassed

cannot make this up

This, it's a bluff to win votes. You can't reform the EU we've already heard all this shit before.

Did you really have to make two threads nigger? Anyway, no, if he was serious he'd promise a referendum, that'd probably guarantee him a win too

EU cannot reform without disbanding because the Commission which has absolute power Will either not see the need of a reform because theyre fucking hermits who have lost all touch with reality or because they Serve another agenda which Will not allow a reform into something else

Macron is trying to take votes from the only serious candidate who is serious about frexit; Le Pen

Protip, vote for the person who has been yelling Frexit needs to happen regardless of upcomming elections

Macron to say that this late into the game is obviously scheming to divide pro frexit voters

Dont fall for it

wtf i love macron now

> they Serve another agenda which Will not allow a reform into something else

Ding ding ding. The agenda is replacing white people, as the actual vs. broadcasted Canadian immigration numbers showed.

Only way to change it now is killing those responsible.

not /ourguy/ confirmed

Ellenőrizve

>russian poster
>doesn't like macron
hmmm

No, basically most EUphile cucks outside of Germany say that by now.

It's just a meme.

>1 post by this ID

It's a shill thread! Hans, get the kubelwagon

>First round
>Barely win
>On the way to the second round
>Le Pen is gaining more and more support
>Le Pen makes bold move by distancing herself from Front National to appeal to a larger crowd
>ohshitthatmightactuallywork.jpg
>I-I am also for Frexit b-believe me goys

>"the EU must reform or face Frexit!"
>2 weeks later, the EU passes a new potato starch regulation programme
>EU is fine now :-) no frexit needed

CZECHED

brainwash article, everyone knows that

msm always pulls shit out of their ass

you cant the Rothschild guy and our guy

>believing reform of the EU commission is possible

hearty kek

He means it's either European Federation with him or Frexit and the destruction of the EU with Le Pen. No middle ground.

By reform he means more open borders, more immigrants

No he's pulling an Angela Merkel. Hint at being tough on the EU or immigration before an election and then cuck out once in power. Le Pen is the best shot France has got.

did not mean to quote that post.

White people are so easily jewed. of course he doesn't mean it, he's a complete puppet

have a bump

He want to cuck EU faster than what's going right now, if he won't get sanctions against Poland he's gonna Frexit and MEGAKEK France on it's own

schultz has wanted a reformation to make things quicker which just sounds like more power

He ''''''thinks''''''' this because it gets votes.

Reform or face Frexit
>submits a montion to reform article 9.69.21 sub clause2, paragraph 3, ammendment 7. All french cattle must be registred with documetation from source origin.
>Yay! we won guise! we don't need Frexit because they 'reformed' EU as I asked.

When he bothers to elaborate on exactly what these reforms are, and a timescale to force reform or Frexit then I'll listen. Until then, it's just so much bullshit and lies.

EU needs reform.
Not in a way those eurocrat cucks want.

like make it illegal to meddle in member states political affairs that have been democratically elected.

The way they are treating Poland and Hungary for example is just absolutely disgusting.

checked

Checked

Another victory for Le Pen.

bump

This.

If the Pro-EU camp talks about fixing the EU, they don't mean helping the member states of the EU. No.
They mean dragging other member states down with them and force them to accept immigrants into their country.

Yeah, EU needs to reform and stop countries like France from destroying all countries with their multiculturalist utopianism.

Kek speaks

bump for the glory of KeK