Redpill me on race issues. You have this thread to convince me that some races are inferior

Redpill me on race issues. You have this thread to convince me that some races are inferior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=-B58BA-1gtw
bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-11-16
reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews are a race and they need to be exterminated.

done.

niggers are under 20% of the population and commit over 50% of all violent crime.

thread over.

All races are the same. The only differences are cultural differences.

>PR
>84 IQ average

it's education issues
half of USA are literally niggers. USA IQ must be diluted then if niggers has lower IQ naturally

so lets say differnt people have differnt stats
we can all agree to that right? not everyone is born equal ,, somme people are geniuses some people are dumb as a rock

now if i say niggers have a tendancy to be more athletic , faster and whatnot but dumber would i be a racist?

i like to think not .

ching-chongs tend to be smarter but shorter and less muscular.
so does that make me a racist?

i like to think not

all i can say there are obvious difference between ther races but i think its wrong to assume no nigger will ever be born a genious and no ching chong will ever be born a retard

My shill sense is tingling

>half of USA are literally niggers
nah

definitely should have broken up the states.
the south would look like africa

Asians are ancient aliens, whites are a branch of ancient Jews who migrated to Europe, Jews are Jews, Africans were isolated species who never developed intelligence, American natives also came from ancient aliens, Aboriginals were monkeys - they raped a Polynesian and gained minimal intelligent growth.

No race is inferior we just have different characteristic and these are just averages anyway. doesn't mean you can't have a smart black and a thug white, you actually can! so lets not take this group justice (injustice) and use it on inviduals. we should be treated as inviduals and not as members of our not volountery group (did you choose to be born white, black, yellow?). Thats the best redpill on race I can and want to fit into this probably shit thread on Sup Forums.

No races are inferior. It's an extension of the color analogy. You know how the colors of paint are different, and if you mix them all together, you just get one color, an ugly shade of brown? Well no color is better than any other. They're all different, but balanced. Despite what your personal opinion on your favorite color might be, red isn't objectively better than blue, and purple isn't better than green, and even if you have a favorite color, that doesn't mean you should hate all the other colors, and never use them.

Because if you only use one color, your painting is going to be shit.

Stop bumping obvious bait threads

No races are "inferior"
we all just have certain inalienable qualities and downfalls
our differences are what make us unique.

that being said, niggers in america are definitely an inferior race these days. i don't really feel like i need to prove anything. just watch television. that isn't how normal people should act.

Fuck off. Just because someone is questioning common Sup Forums knowledge and making a thread asking to be redpilled doesn't make them a shill. In fact, these threads are good.

>Iran
>85

I grew up there. People are smarter and more educated than Australia, particularly age

Actually it does make them a shill.

Redpill me on X threads are banned.

This thread should be pruned if the mods had any backbone.

You are probably part of the brigade, shave your arm pits you cunt.

i live next to 3 reservations.
can confirm native americans are spooky alien folk and weird shit always happens in town

just last week my bike went missing right out of my backyard... it just vanished!!

you have to go back

make me

Posting a shit thread doesn't make them a shill, faggot, and calling me a shill isn't an argument.

>Nobody posted the documentary, Empire of Dust
nu/pol/ I am disappoint

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

get the fuck out

dude every day there's a "redpill me on ____" thread. if the mods deleted them all or people who broke the rules it would just be 50 fucking trump and natsoc threads all night
this stimulates conversation and can reinforce what beliefs people on this page have.

muh land

soon

A

I didn't know Sam Dastyari browsed Sup Forums

Different races are better and/or worse at different things.

We don't usually argue for race superiority here, we argue for the preservation of pure strains of each race, for if you mix a race, you can never, ever attain what you had before.

All the muzzies inbreeding lowers the IQ

this, this exactly

I had to google him shiiiieet he's actually from my family's area

This is a pol meme. Cousin marriages aren't common in Iran, maybe in the backwater villages but it's not in the towns and cities. Islam allows cousin marriages but the government advises against it and educates people on the dangers.

archive.is/LRe05
I got a fucking overdose for you my man
enjoy

What the fuck is that chimp doing

Autism is my superpower.

Autistic Master Race

Autistic >>> Normies

Work harder maybe, but genetically inferior. I too doubt the 80-85 number on Iran though. I would have guess 90-92.

Abo's had the whole of Australia to themselves for 50k years, a land very rich in natural resources, and the best they could come up with was a stick.

This is actually true, white areas in the US typically average 103 while black areas are in the 80-90 range. Of course the black IQ in the US is higher than Africa due to both the better education and the fact that they're all mulatto to some degree.

Nah. You're so dumb you think the situation right at this moment is the be all and end all. You go back any point 400+ years ago and Iran was in a better state than Norway. Iranians were drinking wine with their dinners while Norwegians were still chimping out in the tundra. Iran will be a developed country in my lifetime. Assuming no more wars and economic sanctions

1) "There is no such thing as 'race' according to science" - is something you have probably heard a million times.

That's just rhetorical bullshit - because "race" in biology is defined in a rather particular way. This is the field that classifies accoridng to 'genus' and 'family'.

Science very much says there is absolutely something called "haplotypes", which work pretty much identically to traditional conceptions of race.

2) You accept that traditional concepts of race are tied to certain external characteristics which are strongly inheritable and strongly different between races - namely, skin color, hair color and hair structure, nose shape, other facial features.

So how come that NOT A SINGLE gene that deals with something INSIDE the body, specifically the BRAIN, is inheritable in the same way?

We even sang this fucking song at school - outside we are different but inside we are the same - well, we are firstly not the same because there's already racial differences in certain inheritable diseases and drug effects. But where's the proof? How come that we are different in numerous ways externally - but all the genes relating to the brain have no such haplotype differences whatsoever?

Quick question for those reading the thread... "How many posts by OPs ID?".

I never said that. Like, pure Iranians are probably at European racial standard. The problem is that most of you are mixed with filth such as Arabs.

You realize that Norway is Africa-tier (shitty parts of Africa) in terms of farmable land, right? That our population isn't even 1/10 of Iran's, and was probably 1/20 in the 1500s-1600s? Of course we wouldn't be powerful or relevant.

This is all incorrect.

1) Haplotypes aren't a race classification. All it does is follow your paternal or maternal ancestor up the ancestor tree. It's used to follow migration patterns mostly

2) The old style of racial classification was through visual cues - eye color, skin pigmentation, hair type, skull shape, etc. This was determined to be inaccurate because it didn't math with DNA testing. Your genetic make up is far more larger than just how your genes express themselves on a physical level

The closest thing we have to 'race' in humans is something called 'genetic clustering'. As I recall, they determined roughly 14 distinct clusters of genetics that were grouped together. 9 of them were in Africa alone. but 'race' still isn't the right word for it, on a scientific level they just call it genetic cluster

>Red Pill me on X

WHY THE FUCK CANT MODS JUST ENFORCE THE STICKY

Every race or large group of people living in a certain part of the world have adjusted to their surrounding giving them the proper physical and mental capabilities to survive their surroundings.

A black man is no match for a white man physically in cold climate while a black man beats a white man in surviving in hot climate.

>Arab meme

Iranian genetics is the same as it has been for the last 10,000 years

youtube.com/watch?v=-B58BA-1gtw

Contrasting modern Iranians against the dna of ancient Iranians has shown this. The Arabs didn't migrate to Iran after the conquest. It was more like the Sassanid-Parthian Confederacy collapsed and the Arabs inherited the loyalty of all the Satraps.

Iran has had a tiny population since the 1200's, we only got back to that level in the 1950's or so.

>depopulation event by the Mongols in 1200's
>depopulation event by Tamerlang in the 1400's
>by the Pashtuns in 1600's
>by Nader Shah's wars in 1700's

we entered the 20th century with

>1) Haplotypes aren't a race classification.

No shit, that's just repeating what I said:

"There is no such thing as 'race' according to science" - is something you have probably heard a million times.

"That's just rhetorical bullshit - because "race" in biology is defined in a rather particular way. This is the field that classifies accoridng to 'genus' and 'family'.

Science very much says there is absolutely something called "haplotypes", which work pretty much identically to traditional conceptions of race.

See pic related

>All it does is follow your paternal or maternal ancestor up the ancestor tree.

Ah, "all it does" is follow your paternal or maternal ancestor tree. How does it follow that? Through genes. Specifically, through patterns of genes which are distinctly different between populations.

A white versus a black population, according to an everyday understanding of race, would according to science have distinctly different genetic ancestries - patterns where white people and black people are similar within the race but distinctly different between races. Or rather, between "haplogroups".

>
2) The old style of racial classification was through visual cues - eye color, skin pigmentation, hair type, skull shape, etc.

Indeed

>This was determined to be inaccurate because it didn't math with DNA testing.

It didn't math with DNA testing? What does that vague bullshit even mean?

>The closest thing we have to 'race' in humans is something called 'genetic clustering'.

Sure, there's also haplotypes.

> but 'race' still isn't the right word for it, on a scientific level they just call it genetic cluster

Coming back to my point that your entire argument is over what THE RIGHT WORD is for the phenomenon - whilst I am pointing out that this is meaningless rhetorics as science acknowledges something that WORKS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME as traditional concepts of race.

>BUT MUH CORRECT WORD, RACE IS NOT THE CORRECT WORD

I mean it didn't match with dna testing. visual cues don't match with dna clusters.

race and species are actual scientific definitions which the genetic clusters didn't achieve, so that's why they don't use the word race when describing the clusters of people

if standardized test scores and crime rate statistics are not enough then just forget about it

we dont have to convince you we are right. plenty wake up to that reality. growth is constant and sizable

it is curved though...

>I mean it didn't match with dna testing. visual cues don't match with dna clusters.

False. See the haplotype map above. Traditional racial visual cues (skin color, hair, facial shape) absolutely very much match with haplotypes.

Norwegians and Swedes - look like each other.
Finns look different from Norwegians and Swedes. The genetic makeup of the Icelandic are very close to their Norwegian population, and distinctly different from any African population.

"visual cues don't match with DNA clusters" - people should note what crazy contortions people go to to deny even what's right in front of their eyes.

>so that's why they don't use the word race
>MUH CORRECT WORD, RACE IS NOT THE CORRECT WORD, MUH CORRECT WORD, ANOTHER WORD IS CORRECT, THE WORD IS NOT RACE, THE WORD IS NOT RACE, DON'T CALL IT RACE

Fuck off, nobody cares what it's called as long as it works close to traditional concepts of race.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY A-RAB

This map pretty much confirms any traditional conceptualisations of race.

Eastern Europeans are somewhat different from Western.

Niggers and sandniggers travelled to Europe to rape, so southern europeans share some genetic clusters with them.

Countries where we traditionally think that people look the same and are the same, also very much have similar genetic makeup.

Countries where we traditionally think that people look different and are different, have a different genetic makeup.

Meme video, of course you have a lot of Arab admixture in certain areas.

>Iran has had a tiny population since the 1200's, we only got back to that level in the 1950's or so.
Tiny = 20 times larger than Norway's

>proximity to advanced countries like Norway
Yeah, because having the Silk road pass through your country puts you in a worse spot than Mountainous Norway with no large cities because such a low population.

Your geography is no excuse, unless being next to where Muhammad spawned counts.

All this great education and you are too retarded to know that IQ has barely anything to do with education. You can design IQ tests literally for monkeys. Which they did and Gorillas are on a similar level to some sub-sahara africans.

IQ basically measures "potential", not how much you have learned in school. You can have high IQ and be a complete uninformed idiot...

Some races are inferior in certain aspects, others are superior in different aspects.
The negro is an inferior race compared with whites to the same man that the tiger is inferior to the lion.
All are just animals.
All deserve to exist as long as they can defend themselves.

The white race is perhaps one of the most civilised and intelligent, we have done great things because of our compassion, but now their guidance from the jew that compassion may destroy us.

I prefer my black paint not mug me on my way to work

Pic related, source: bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-11-16

Also sandniggers are inbred as fuck,
reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17

Fucking

Live in Africa for three months Aussie.
I have had your matettes come here squealing about Carl Cox' dick and in three months say they understand apartheid's need.