DO TAX POLICIES AFFECT THE BUDGET BALANCE? BRITARD SAYS THEY DON'T

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–2008
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
charlotteobserver.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/o-pinion/article54683400.html),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Case closed I already won.

The British retard's entire argument is that tax policies, spending policies, economic policies have absolutely zero effect on the budget.

I mean, yes, you get surplus if you rise taxes.
What about inflation points and unemployment?

>being so assblasted that you start a whole new thread

Obamaleaf, you lost. The global economy is cyclical, which is where the idea of "recovery" comes from. The cycles are 6-8 years long and they affect every economy.

The financial crisis of 2007–2008, also known as the global financial crisis and the 2008 financial crisis, is considered by many economists to have been the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression of the 1930s.[1][2][3][4]

It began in 2007 with a crisis in the subprime mortgage market in the US, and developed into a full-blown international banking crisis with the collapse of the investment bank Lehman Brothers on September 15, 2008.

>It began in 2007 with a crisis in the subprime mortgage market in the US

You right wing retards spend weeks trying to develop a clever counterargument and u still get fucking btfo by me. I truly am a god.

That's what I thought bitch.

Back to the drawing board, retards.

>the financial crisis of 2007-2008 began in 2007

Shit. You got me. I guess American right wing retards are dumber than the British and German right wing retards that balanced their budgets during the same time the Philanderer in Chief did.

>>It began in 2007 with a crisis in the subprime mortgage market in the US

So now you're agreeing with me that when the US does well under Democratic presidents, other countries do well. And when right wing retard Republicans crash the economy, that affects other countries.

Seriously this was your master plan?

And btw I made this thread to mock how embarrassingly retarded your """logic""" is.

You get an F tell your gay professor what sage means

also notice the britard scampered away even when i called him out

>calls my logic retarded, says the president of the US unilaterally defines global market cycles

Not everyone has an autistic need to scan the catalogue all night looking threads to derail.

What did they mean by this?

>Obamaleaf thread detected

THIS IS NOW A SHIT ON CANADA THREAD

CANADIAN'S TAX DOLLARS LITERALLY PAY FOR THIS:

the fact that you're saging says it all. if u actually thought this hurt me, u would be bumping.

case closed

good night retard

can we all die off already

I was reading about Connecticut budget woes last night because I may have to move there for work.

Holy shit the rich just left and went to Florida because they didn't want to pay the ridiculous taxes the democrats kept increasing to pay for union demands.

Ignore Britards, the laffer curve is real.

sage this bs troll and his moronic argument that the US economy somehow controls every economy on Earth because he cant handle being wrong

>the 2007 financial crisis is the reason for budget deficits in 2002

Wow, Obamaleaf actually lost.

>not wanting to stave the government for cash so it cant subsidize subhumans anymore

the legislation that caused the crash in the subprime mortgage crash were written and passed by Massachusettes Democrats you stupid fuck

You aren't looking at the whole picture.

Empircal data shows that if you lower the overall tax rate (charlotteobserver.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/o-pinion/article54683400.html), revenues actually increase. However, remember the War On Drugs was full steam ahead under Regan and The War On Terror went underway with Bush Jr, meaning that spending far outpaced revenue. Remember the Obama administration reduced war efforts, but funneled more money into the CIA/NSA as well as giving it to everyone who donated to his campaign via Stimulus Package 2. This coupled with an increase in taxes made the average deficit for his tenure greater than that of Bush and Regan. However lets look at Clinton: why did we have a surplus under Clinton?

There is a third factor here: the Chinese. Clinton actively sold American Secrets to the Chinese while also effectively making them exclusively our trading partners, giving a temporary boost to the govt coffers at a massive cost of advancing the Chinese by about 30-50 years and destroying the American Manufacturing base, leading to less possible tax revenues in the future.