dog is disgusting. fuck off already.

hello there

I am glad that someone like you is in Japan

I hope you don't get nuked again when north korea kicks off ^_^

hello english teacher how many dicks have you sucked today? arigato

how do I get a japanese gf?

T. English teacher nips don't speak english

Thx for anime nipponjin

I was already learning japan and hope to get a qt 3.14 traditional nip gf.

How do you plan on torturing it before you eat it? Pot of boiling water? Skin it alive? What is your plan nip?

>traditional nip
She won't date you then retard

No. She will as I will be a traditional respectfull husband who will earn the respect of their family with pure actions of manliness which reflect the spirit of my ancestors and their ancestors as well both were ultimate warriors.

Plus I am a genetic treasure. 1/4 german 1/4 celtic 2/4 iberian. 6'2'' /fit/. Tell me which female of any race will discard those valuable genes.

>with pure actions of manliness which reflect the spirit of my ancestors and their ancestors as well both were ultimate warriors.
You're not going to get anywhere talking like that unless you want to sound like a total faggot.

Just don't have any Hapa sons. They're prone to being batshit insane.

thanks for stopping by, best ally

Hello David-san, go fuck yourself.

Gomenasai, my name is Hitler-Sama.

I’m a 44 year old German Otaku (Mukashibanashi fan for you gaijins). I paint kaiga and gadō on mein hardboard, und spend my days perfecting my art and superior Japanese entertainment. (Noh, Hanafuda)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, und is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword from Hirohito zwei years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When the war is over, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious university to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an graphic designer for Nintendo cards or a kaiga painter!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in Japan!

Cats are the jew of the animal world
>hairy
>dirty
>parasitic
>can only prey on the helpless
>low impulse control + massive greediness
>beady eyes
>always lies
>tongues their own anus and are niggers

the raise insane cuz:
1- shit parents
2- trying to raise them in white countries where they will be at bottom of dating market.
respect your father!

Then why do you keep eating them?

share love like pic related?