What are people from the Baltic's like?

Someone let me know more about the Baltic's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKpH3Sphk4M
youtube.com/watch?v=DGhwMPJ6qIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you posting with Sweden in the middle.

Absolute master race. Posting few examples.

nonwhites

Mongols, Slavs and Somalians
I bet it's lovely living in the Baltic states

KYS

It's as cold as Canada but genetics are far superior.
In general they are some of most beautiful people on Earth imo.

t.1/32 Latvian

Beautiful landscapes, pretty redpilled and nice people, but shitty place to live.

we're like robots
independent thought is very rare

Gdańsk is the comfiest Baltic city

Russian shitholes, pretty much.

We use 'baltic' as an adjective for "cold/windy as ever living fuck" here

"It's absolutely baltic outside"

Great goys, would probably be much better if people believed in the traditions instead of their phones and electric jews.

What's Baltic humour like?

very populated

read history

we don't have that here

Dude I am from Tasmania. The Baltic is an upgrade from my perspective.

latvian men are talking about their sons
one says " my son is a soldier, he can rape as many women as he wants to"
the second says "that's nothing, my son is a farmer. He can have as many potatoes as he wants to"
The third one says " My son died at birth. For him the struggle is over"

dude sarcophilus satanicus lmao

i may not know much, but from what i do know,

it looks like a man with his dick out

Lithuania is the whitest

I bet you're way browner than me

You should see them during mating season. It's pretty freaky.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKpH3Sphk4M

Holy shit

This is where I came to know the latin name btw, as silly as it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=DGhwMPJ6qIQ

Do you have blue eyes + Light brown hair? No?? I didn't think so

Hahaha, I honestly still bet you that you're browner than I am.

THIS.
When germans occupied us, they left behind beautiful churches, stone archidecture and printing press technology.
When swedes occupied us, they built a fucking university, requested by their own king Gustaf Adolph.
When the russians occupied us, they left behind commieblocks and misery.

Lmao never new this existed but I think I'm going to email it to the local museum. This shit needs to become part of the culture.

Do you guys get persecuted by literally everyone?

Holy Fuck.

Hahah yeah it's pretty good pre/mid-Jackass stuff revolving around wildlife. Although they say they learned nothing from them, I ended up picking up loads of cool wildlife facts from this show.

Holy shit, Spain is white. thats why im white.

Shitty Gimp.

Most of them are nice people, but need some better haircuts.

They are bad carpenters but cheap.

Quintessentially Slav.

>Do you guys get persecuted by literally everyone?
Pretty much.
>Americans
A non country.
>Russians
A non country
>Germans
Non country
Include that many Slavs tell us that we are Slavs and you get so depressed you invent Hektors....
Such is life.
Only ones who don't discredit us are Soumi and Icelanders because they helped us to regain our independence.

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer?"

>When swedes occupied us, they built a fucking university, requested by their own king Gustaf Adolph.
I wish the finnbros would also see it this way. The occupation of Finland by russkies was also horrible. Lot's of people starving.

Estonian builders are hot shit, they don't give a fuck about regulations or safety, they just build, quickly and cheap, and then we have to hire Finns to do it again because there's just no way that piece of shit is gonna get through any kind of safety inspections.
Also for some reason Finnish beer becomes so much cheaper when it gets exported to Tallinn that it's much cheaper to get a boat to Estonia and buy your booze there than to buy the same booze from a market.
Weird place

>Estonian builders are hot shit, they don't give a fuck about regulations or safety, they just build, quickly and cheap, and then we have to hire Finns to do it again because there's just no way that piece of shit is gonna get through any kind of safety inspections.
This is very true. Dad is currently rebuilding the house and we only hire Swedish builders. More expensive, but it's done right and we support other Swedes.

my cousins just build a house by themselfs
when I heard about this I was like wtf you guys dont know shit about construction, but apparently there is a house now

>tfw no balls to commit suicide

>TFW can't find a good rope...

Irrelevant

>tfw can't OD on drugs because I don't kow how to get drugs

kek, blame the firm you hired, not workers. I suppose regulations here are not that strict here as in your country..

Any skyscrapers in Tallin?

>Maxima

Yeah you are right that the russian occupation was worse, but atleast they accepted our independence. Sweden would never have given us that. We also had to fight in Sweden's wars and lost lands because all our men were fighting elsewhere for your king. It's not so black and white.

They have to go back, Pekka. Those estonians over at Finland should be contributing to our economy not providing cheap labour to Spüdroland like mexicans to america.

Agreed, swedish occupation was good times compared to other occupations. I guess we'll always be a colony of one western power or the other but getting to choose which one will it be is of utternmost importance to us baltics here.

>It's a "Polish neighbor steals my rope again this month" episode

heh, your post reminded me to hide my rope from my parents so they don't realize what I'm up to

like 5 or 6 yeah my dude

All balts should move to some other country and start revolution from inside. We won't prosper with this geographical location.

>Also for some reason Finnish beer becomes so much cheaper when it gets exported to Tallinn that it's much cheaper to get a boat to Estonia and buy your booze there than to buy the same booze from a market.

Maybe that's because alcohol is haram in European Emirates, so you have to pay extra tax when you buying beer? Estonia probably isn't culturally enriched enough yet, so they don't have to pay the alcohol tax. Maybe in 20 years they'll get on your level and then you'll have to get to Russia to buy your own beer.

It is just people like this that demotivate us
We have like 50% of population that thinks this way and that is why we can't prosper...

AIVARS NO WE WILL NEVER BECOME RAPEFUGEES REE

Anons don't do it

mine vittu kaalep/

i don't have a problem with estonians or latvians

but lithuanians are all thiefs. the albanians of the north

Why?

AI VAI MAKSA EUROSEEKLEID SINISELE ÄRATUSELE GOIIIIII

>We have like 50% of population that thinks this way and that is why we can't prosper...
Nah, things just aren't getting better.. Stagnation, constant emigration, taxation changes every year, widespread corruption, huge goverment apparatus that no ones wants to consolidate. I could go on and on, prices for various products increasing almost daily.. Yeah, it's the people and their realistic view on things what keeping us down.

Damn shame about the lithuanians. They had a very magnificent history.

Any protests?
We need to burn some buildings before they even start considering us human.

Estonia has the world's greatest hunters and forests.

Lithuanians are just poles in disguise.. Sad but true.

>that vid
what the fuck is happening there? Are lithuanians preparing to colonize africa 2 centuries late there?

they weren't daned/teotoned like you guys. it really made a difference

>world's greatest hunters
This is new information to me. In what way, may I ask?

yup, 60-80% of the price of beer is taxes according to distiller's union (panimoliitto).
We have so high taxes on everything it's not even fun anymore, but then again that makes it possible to get a good free education

WE

I guess there is a reason after all why Stalin decided Lithuania to stay an agricultural society and didn't export loads of Vladimirs there to build factories and produce for the USSR.

White blonde aryans.

WUZ

Stfu kebab nigger.

WUZ

Lets start a lobby campaign for dry rule in Sweden by funding Muslims and left wing feminist groups in Sweden making them to stop selling alcohol.
They would make our economies better.

Ulmas we need to Abrene and Pechori back!

10/10 bait

No, baltic states badly need the alcoturism shekels.

Agreed. Need to remove (((Semites)))

FUCKING RUSSIANS GIVE BACK PECHORY AND ABRENE REEEEEEE

Did you even read it Slow finn?
>Lets start a lobby campaign for dry rule in Sweden
Lets make alcohol illegal there!

and you would get so much more alkoshekels if also the Swedes would buy their booze from you Aivar.

IT'S MY SWAAAAMMMMP.

Daily reminder.

>Aivar.
NO NO NO NO
We are Aivars, Estonians are Ulmas. Ok.
By the way what male names we have common?

Theyre cunts

Explain Ruskie.

They do. They take low cost cruise ships to Tallin and you finns make it a part of Finland during Friday/Saturday nights