Explain yourself Sup Forums

Explain yourself Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its all true

safe space? I'm guessing they didnt mention Sup Forums

can Sup Forums even count as a safespace?
the whole point of Sup Forums is to shitpost and insult each other

Sometimes I want to relax with people and not have to worry that a nigger is going to chimp out, that everyone is just gunning for the chick, or that I'm going to have to smell some poo in loos shit. Deal.

>If I were in 1930s Germany, I'd have been a Nazi
I know that feel all too well

>get my opinions discarded for my sex and race
>fuckinwhitemale.jpg
>see posters explaining why I'm privileged and don't deserve equal rights due to ancestors
>see people of other races get scholarships and jobs solely based in non whiteness
Gee, I wonder why white guys are giving society the finger and grouping together?

Lel

Stupid lefties reflecting their sick worldview onto conservatives

>flagellate someone for decades and blame them for all the ills of the world
>they bite their lip and put up with it "maybe they're right. There was that slavery thing..."
>years go on and absolutely nothing changes as niggers are doted upon and given everything they ooga booga for
>"Well that's dumb. They were mad at us for not helping but now that we are they're ignoring it"
>BLM and other groups crop up showing the full power of the nigger mind
>"Not only are they ignoring our help but they're spitting in out faces and calling us MORE racist for it? Fuck this"
>W-what the fuck whitey you're just supposed to take our abuse!

I used to be pretty far left on the spectrum (voted for obamaphone in 2008) but with every passing year my disdain for niggers grows. It's bad enough that they can be empirically proven to be a net drag on society but the fact that they're angry at everyone else for their own problems is what really pisses me off.

shut up you fat burger cunt im so sick of seeing your shitty liberian flag all over this sight. I can't wait for you country to go full brasil and balkanize so i wont have to suffer your existence.

>You are guilty of and benefit from the crimes committed by your ancestors
Ok, but my ancestors also had some amazing accomplishments
>You can't take credit for something that you haven't done yourself.
Pick one, liberals.

This, in here all opinions are tested and argued against to see how they hold up.
Sites like tumblr have an environment where you either agree or get shitted on, no different opinions allowed.

It's projecting, Sup Forums is divided in too many factions of right wing to be counted as such. Most ideas are challenged by different ideologies.

Kikes on Spikes for more likes

They overreached.

Yeah, except nobody actually needs a "safe space".

"Safe space" for SJWs: a place where everyone pats you in the back and doesn't say a single word whatsoever about any kind of degeneracy you're into

"Safe space" for the kind of people Sup Forums attracks: place where you hurl shit at each other and fuck you if your feelings get hurt. It just so happens that being a SJW is fucking retarded and as such you get a ton of shit hurled at you for it.

>1 post by this ID

Welcome to another slide thread nu-pol scum.

Sup Forums is a hurtbox.

>If I were in 1930s Germany, I'd have been a Nazi

you realize they lost the world war??

why would you want to be a loser?

>oh em gee these evil nazis want to kill us all!

How about you stop erasing my culture and we stop talking about erasing your people? Because once we start we aren't going to stop.

racewar coming thats whatsup.

>btfo

>“Dilbert” itself, read as an alt-right text, becomes a comment on alienated white men, stifled by modernity.

>Any deep response to modernity is rooted in racism.

It's not. It is not an ugly pattern, it is glorious.

>you either agree or get shitted on
sounds just like Sup Forums

Everything is now racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, bigoted, whatever.

Hell, YOUNG men? That's age discrimination. This is hate speech. Ban it. Burn it.

>believing that Sup Forums isn't a hiveminded hugbox
Oh god you poor newfriends.
Sure it's not as much of a hugbox as reddit where you get banned and downvoted to shit, but it's still a giant circlejerk.
Come to think of it it's impossible for a community to NOT be a circlejerk, people just gravitate towards people they agree with so every place just naturally becomes a hivemind

hey now I'm fine if women wan't to join in on being racist too

>when women don't want to put up with bullshit they're oppressed
>when men don't want to put up with bullshit it's because women are around ahaha you pussy bitches.
this doublethink

Fuck you faggot.

Also I agree.

If a person use the word "Bigot" unironically, it the person mentally ill?

>ugh, le patriarchy is bad! *sips nigger cum*

And this is why shitlibs are digging their own grave.

I already have a community where I can go and everyone dresses and speaks modestly, I don't see a problem here.

Well some conservative young men are in danger of getting expelled/fired because their views. But unlike SJWs safe spaces what we desire are free speech places.

There's nothing more pathetic than leftist morons using terms like "safe space" and "trigger warning" mockingly when that retarded shit came from them in the first place.

No really Sup Forums, why are conservative young men in so much trouble?

Why do you fags need your patriarchal spaces so badly?

are you saying actual bigotry doesn't exist?

This.

Left won the culture war.

It wasn't enough. They came for the children. Tried to indoctrinate them with SHE tyranny feefee comics.

Unfortunately people saw the left snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by becoming the arbitrators of what is good and right in the world, and by attacking free speech.

>Literally 100% of the "safe space" movement is far left
>Conservatives want their safe space, ooh widdle babies
Libshits are just suicide bombers of discourse, there is no intellectual honesty or common ground to be found there--in my experience, ever

>hive
Bee colonies are proof that communism can work.

I say bigotry is an insult that idiots use.

I disagree. Sup Forums is a platform where you can have any opinion and express it freely, Just because majority is right wing oriented doesn't mean that there is no leftists here. The good thing with Sup Forums is that if your argument doesn't stand up to counterargument you will loose, so you either go back to safe space, or continue the search for a better argument which reinforces your beliefs. That is why a lot of people changing their minds, because their beliefs being shattered due to lack of solid argumentation.

Are you saying that actual bigotry is bad?

That space is called civilization.

>romania
>client state to germany.

>Were the targets of their bigotry are excluded.

Maybe I'm confused here...Why would someone WANT to be allowed to go to a place where they will be targets of bigotry?

If this is an acceptable "want", why do the left get so angry when right wingers go to their universities?

Hmmm.

>Sup Forums

They're talking about government jobs or government contracted jobs. It came out today in Ausfailia that the Human Rights Commission has told the government not to give contracts to businesses that hire men.

Men said;

>Hmmm. Seems kind of sexist

Which according to the radical feminists of course means;

>MEN JUST WANT TO GET TOGETHER AND PLOT HOW THEY ARE GOING TO RAPE US WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN HUH!? NEED A """"SAFE SPACE"""""!? (note: Safe Spaces are super crucial and important for anyone and everyone and I'm not making fun of the concept even though I am)

Also today they launched some more big campaigns about the spiraling suicide numbers among males.

It was kek worthy -

>Huffington Post: We have feminized society and we let men cry and admit to being weak and pathetic homosexuals, yet the suicide numbers keep going UP! Why won't the patriarchy stop oppressing themselves!

Gotta love how the lefties are now using their own concepts as a way to critisize the otherside

>THEY WANT SAFE SPACES? LOL WHAT A BUNCH OF KEKS

It's like they don't even realise they're making fun of themselves.

I think a safe space only is a safe space if there are actually barriers for divers opinion, as in mods banning you.
the worst thing Sup Forums can do to a person that has a opinion that some of it´s users don´t like is to call him a faggot and hide the thread but nothing is really stopping the OP from making more threads

>These men need a trigger warning when women are around

Well, no, but we need body cams and forewarning, because we don't want to deal with hyperbolic hysterical bullshit and fake rape accusations when we don't agree with some obese pig that Australia would be better if it was run by Muslims and Aboriginals.

This. In 2008 I was practically a communist. Depending on the day now, I'm either 1488 or 1776.

Bit worried for the netherlands, its very much like a small version of modern germany. But a good case study for ethnic relations. When are you going to chimp out against morroccans, turks and the negers?

>conservative young men
>image of the epitome of nu-male.

They're f*cking idiots

These contradictions are amplifying and bouncing off each other.

>lol nationalism? You are an individual and your ancestors have nothing to do with you!

>You are to blame for everything someone white did somewhere sometime in the past

>Sexism and racism are tools of the white man to oppress women and people of color!

>Sex and race don't exist.

>Society should be merit based!

>Except everything must be balanced according to your race and gender

>lol religion and tradition is for suburban and rural retards!

>Islam is literally the most beautiful cultural tradition that has ever existed

>WE DON'T NEED NO WHITE MEN!

>...Why are the white men ignoring us and refusing to associate with us?

The article just reverses some leftist memes and applies it to conservatives.

I'd rather be dead than live to see what Germany has become.

Nigger faggot kike

Sup Forums is not a hugbox and is pointedly not a circle jerk. It's too hostile. Like the rest of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums's weakness (which is also it's strength of course) is that sincerity is in complete absence here.

>Implying that we have to explain fake news

>you cant take credit for the accomplicements of your ancesters.
Okay I'll stoo talking about slavey then.

Checkmate liberals

Right's use of term "safe space": Somewhere where speech isn't met with violence.

Left's use of term "safe space": Somewhere where speech isn't met with speech.

Yet here you are. With an Australian flag.

>watching your culture and heritage get bashed by the very people who demand to be included in it from Black Nordic Gods in movies to Universities ripping down statues of old white men because they were linked to slavery at a time when everyone was linked slavery.

Young White men have every reason to be pissed off and so they should be.

>no censorship
>no deleted posts
I know for a fact that this wasn't the case around the end of the election.

These retards can look at the changes the Liberals made to see why people voted One Nation.

>Stopping the mass importation of cheap labor

>Making it harder to become a citizen; i.e. "do you think it's okay to rape and beat women?" as a fucking question

The left here are utterly delusional. They have no connection to reality and it's been reinforced because of their massive censorious ability. In the U.S. people self segregate themselves into thought bubbles. In Australia the left has complete domination of the media and the education system. They live in a fantasy bubble and they're freaking out as usual when reality creeps in.

Few weeks back some Muslim leftist woman interviewed some ordinary "Australian Blokes" "at the pub" to find out whey they were so "right wing and sexist". They were fucking arts students from a Melbourne University. She got some soft tier Milo-esque "chicks are so demanding lol" statements and was shocked.

She interviewed the most leftist of the left and found out a whole bunch of them are pre-mgtow.

Imagine if she had interviewed some real Australian men.

With the amount of shill threads here, how the fuck can it be considered a safe space?

...that's a GOOD thing, Hans.

>worst thing Sup Forums can do to a person that has a opinion that some of it´s users don´t like is to call him a faggot
No, you get doxxed. There is no free speech on the internet.

t. redditor

Did you hear that *boys*? Reddit is coming for you, soon you will be forced to wear designated shitlord uniforms so everyone knows you committed thought crimes. Then feminists will never have to worry again about people talking shit behind their backs.

It really is an admission that we are winning the battle of ideas, but they don't realise it

It's annoying as hell though

>someone dislikes something
>LOL FEELING TRIGGERED DRUMPFKIN, NEED A SAFE SPACE?

from the same people who actually demand trigger warnings and safe spaces. No one on our side is claiming to have panic attacks and PTSD from being exposed to other ideas, plenty of people on there side are.

If by "safe patriarchal spaces" they mean countries, they're not completely off the mark.

Shut the fuck up, you edgy retard.
I vehemently disagree with 90% of what's posted here. I've gone to Sup Forums with regularity since 2012.

It's dumb, funny, and a neat place to shitpost about political beliefs.

It's a bunch of autists organizing an airstrike. Or saying stupid shit about eugenics. Or calling out A FUCKING LEAF!

How the fuck you gonna dox someone with no identifying information?

"I'll trace their ISP!"
Great, you have a 100+ square mile area, real fuckin useful, moron.

Are they intentionally trying to be ironic by putting an androgynous woman on the front of the article.

We're angry at niggers for committing all the crime, murdering and raping people, it's a very serious thing and we're the only ones taking it seriously. It's reasonable to be angry.

5 youtu.be/RW7C5uHA_DI

Personally I don't hate the gays and im surprised all gays arent right wing.

I mean the left is the side trying to import people from countries that kill/imprison gays

I mean if i were gay id rather live with people that 50% liked me, 50% disliked me, than be locked up or killed.

The left just doesnt make sense, all this freedom safe space shit doesnt work with the people that they feel sorry for, its counter productive.

They want more womans rights, gender rights and more Muslims, yet those things arent a thing when combined.

like how do their minds work

its funny, all the Germans i've met that came to Australia between 1950-1980's are actually really good people and have some sort of proud German heritage.

It just shows how cucked the real Germany is, because it seems only the people living there nowadays are cucks,un-brainwashed Germans are pretty cool.

only makes it sadder really, as i get to see what your people once were, were as people ion Germany don't they simple think they are normal.

It absolutely is a circlejerk, it's hostility is just what makes it a marginally better community than plebbit

A circlejerk/hugbox means you get banned for having contrary opinions.

Leftist faggots are trying to "NO UR THE SNOWFLAKES HAHAHA U NEED SAFE SPACES" while refusing to acknowledge that we aren't the ones demanding bans for contrary opinions.

well since now a days not being 100% Marxist makes you racist, sexist etc
yeah it would appear there is a eise in these things

Wasn't the whole purpose of the original article (its The Age, so it's all bullshit) about some chick who wasn't allowed in a Young Liberals lecture or something?

>the whole point of Sup Forums is to shitpost and insult each other
No it fucking isn't. It is for politics discussion - just not your average one. Sure, there's lot of hurling shit at eachother, but that's not the fucking point to the board.

It's a very understandable pendulum swing back against the authoritarian identity politics of the far left which has been reaching all time extremes of late, anybody who fails to recognise this is either dim witted or is being wilfully ignorant.

>It is for politics discussion
No it fucking isn't.

It was made so nazis stop shitting up the entire website, it's a containment board (ironically becoming the websites identity in the process.)'
it has no point other than that.

>"nazis"
I ignored the rest of your post.