Latvia
Malta
Poland
Slovakia
Slovenia

What a great day it was

>E
>U

I honestly don't understand why people are so hellishly opposed to the EU. It doesn't seem nearly as bad as people make it out to be outside of a few niche issues like ideologically standing against populism so much. The good it does for free trade, the economy, and science funding alone seems to make up more than for all of the supposed negatives. The only legitimate complaint I get is that it ignores referendums against it in many cases, which is extremely worrying.

Glorius day.

They are not. Only on Sup Forums.

Well for Charity cases of Europe, it was a good day

Yeah...great
Tries intimidating countries
Should have kept your money bong

Economic growth is fucking shit in western Europe. Also, people don't want tons of refugees into their contries because they mostly get stuffed in tiny villages where the refugees then outnumber the original population. Such has happened in the Netherlands and Germany and probably more countries. We don't want Merkel and Juncker to force us to take in those refugees, all while telling us they're good for us when we see crime and rape and terror attack rates rise. Personally, that's why, for me.

Don't blame us for fucking up your economy, you did that yourself when you decided to destroy your industry and become a financial/service jew.

>I honestly don't understand why people are so hellishly opposed to the EU.
Most people mistake the faults of their national government for EU decisions.
That being said, the EU is definitely on the wrong track and it's trying to accumulate more and more power and deprive its "member states" of self governance. We have to act soon or else they will fix the status quo in place. It is incredibly hard to drop out of the Euro, lots of insecurities. So leaving the EU is a hundred times more difficult if you adopted the currency 15 years ago.

>The good it does for free trade, the economy, and science funding alone seems to make up more than for all of the supposed negatives.
You mentioned the good points. Don't know if they make up for the rest. We've had all that even before in the EFTA or the EEC. The only good thing that the EU has over those is the common market/regulations even if they are too far reaching all the time. It's still benefitial for us that we can confront China with one single regulation. Almost all countries give in to our demands when we wave around with this power.

Eat shit Polack

surprised it took us as long as 12 years to leave with such company

Monkey, you mad?

>get 100s of billions of gibs
>send millions of undesirable poles all over western europe

KYS

That's because as a typical fatburger u know shit about the EU

it was a mistake
eastern europe would be much stronger without the EU

All this optimism and hope for European future is gone... Maybe we will learn after WW3.

A fucking embarrassment

The EU is simply a way to control all of Europe under a single government, how can people say that is a good thing ?

EU means globalism, its what the elite eventually want to implement on a global scale, no borders, everyone can move wherever they want and a few elites controlling everything.

B-but it's democratic bc u get to elect the european parliament desu

>Families are fleeing Syria
>Poland must take in adult African men

It was wrong to have a total opening of borders, because this only led to tensions between richer and poorer states. And this also spared poor countries, especially Poland, social tensions. Any potential rebellion against the establishment was exported to the UK

It is ideological through and through and it also has a retarded development model. The EU would be like having 40 years of Obama in America.

Simply, divided in a world with superpowers like china and US we do not matter. The only way to do it is to unite

>countries in debt
>outsourced most of their industry
>demographic decline
>import niggers and kebab
>ideologically subverted
I am impressed that the West continues to grow and develop in this situation.

Those countries should have formed their own spud eating commieblock living poverty union.

truly

And ten years later,despite gibs unseen since Spain, half of them want out.
Also as an aside, with the situation in Cyprus(the turk occupation of half the island) how were they coopted in the EU? Is the fact that it's a fiscal paradise for corporation like Luxembourg taken into account?

Any country can rise to the top on their own, you just need smart people on the top and not fucking thieves.

nice shillin', what NGO do u work for

Why is Romania getting so little compared to Pooland?

REMINDER

>they are not
>Brexit

Romania could leave the EU tomorrow and literally nothing would change for the worst. Too bad idiots here are bluepilled bc of constant EU flag propaganda.

This. Making it easy for people to leave shit countries and flood good countries is bad for both.
>t. someone who used to live in the UK

russian propaganda

yea surely it's not the millions of rapefugees, let alone fucking slav criminals, or the 40% youth unemployment, or the de facto coup d'etats

>science funding
a freefalling post communist russia completed it's gps sattelite constelation before the memetier galileo.
Science and innovation in Europe is in freefall compared to the rest of the world.

Only good thing EU brought here was the EU funds.

Which is actually bad because this made the corrupt, lazy and inrrisponsible government more dependant on this model of financing.

What is unattainable and detrimental to our economy.

Brain drain was also cool.

The year of the gibs

Stop crying Luigi.

Those are the facts, stop using ad personam arguments and try to argue with that, because right now it seem you are agreein with me on this

>Which is actually bad because this made the corrupt, lazy and inrrisponsible government more dependant on this model of financing.
Eurofags NEED to understand this.

things are pretty good here desu

I like the EU
I don't like refugee and other libshit stuff
What do

meme on Sup Forums

>the eu doesn't shit all over small country industry
Okay buddy

>Simply, divided in a world with superpowers like china and US we do not matter. The only way to do it is to unite
What arguments u subhuman slav shill?
This shit is EUshill posting 101.

>luigi
keked

Go clean my toilet you fucking leech

Simple argument you are too dumb to comprehend - together we are stonger

you only have to see Russia Today, they are supporting Le Pen. A divided Europe is what Russia wants and dumb european wannabe nazis are doing the job for the enemy.

because Italians are not criminals. Lmao. Don't blame the EU for your domestic problems.

We've had trade deals since before currencies existed. We could have good trade deals with each other here in Europe without having EU put shackles on us and without giving away our sovereignty.

I like how the only people who are pro-EU in this thread are from poor shitholes who are just leeching off of the non-shit EU states.
The moment you Mexicans stop getting free money from the rest of the EU is when you are no longer in favor of it, Kek.

i dont know how EU affects your country but here in france its awful,
>immigrants stealing locals jobs with very cheap prices.
>paying for other country like bulgaria instead of our own island and our citizen,
>hard to find a decent job
>even if we elect a candidate its still the EU that dictactes our state.

nah we al have to leave E.U

Oh look another EUshill.
Wtf are u wasting ur time on /pol anyway?

Your country has 19% unemployment mate as of today, and 41,5% youth unemployment.

Are you shilling to feed your family? That's understandable

The only thing Poland is (barely) known for is putting fake wings on their knights. FUCKING WINGS. Yet they could never sore as high as basically every other neighbour around them. No wonder they spent vast amounts of their history occupied and doing absolutely nothing.

Please understand we are not all like this bum shill. Some of us would like to see strong independent countries creating their own future instead of relying on other countries for money.

You act very brave here but your country is the most lefty proEU in the EU and you know you'll die being a EU citizen. And your kids. Have fun shitposting nazi shit here meantime.

Hey Luigi I just had a pizza for lunch. Thanks for that.

based hussars. look at all these KEKS jealous

EU help to the bankupt of Spain

>Please understand we are not all like this bum shill

HAHA

PP, PSOE, C's and even Podemos somehow are pro EU. there is literally no one who are anti EU in Spain despite a 2 or 3 % who vote for nazi parties. Who did you vote for, desu?

We should've done nothing and just sit The Battle of Brittain out right?

Other things you might not know. We stopped the jewish communists at Warsaw in 1920. We stopped the goatfucking roaches at Vienna in 1683.

>No wonder they spent vast amounts of their history occupied and doing absolutely nothing.

Out of 1051 years of Poland we've been occupied for 128. Pretty good I'd say while not having a fucking sea around us to protect us.

I guess I got baited and am probably replying to some Paki anyway.

>smug anime pic
>some retarded rant about hussras
Jesus christ you're such dumb shit

>constantly maxes out credit cards
>can't pay denbts

That is my point. And yet he still shills for the very people responsible.

>win a war
>still be butthurt about germany
>fuck up your economy
>get invaded by muslims

Hey subhuman, Italy is a net contributor to the EU budget, meaning it pays ur gibs for ur retarded mongoloid children or whatever it is u spend the money on

On a communist holiday. Makes you wonder.

If we don't team up with the rest of europe we have no power reeeeeeeee

worst day of my life

the Union not existing doesn't mean we would be divided

there was no European Union when the UK and France declared war on Germany for invading you

That's because you obviously know next to nothing about the actual situation and sentiments here.

better use that money to pay off interest

That's why eu is absolute slavery for many countries

Yea instead we're forced to pay the EU so it can gibs moneis to a country made up of criminals and retards such as yours.

Cherry on top is having to listen to literal subhumans brag about it and mock us for it

Don't blame EU for your incompetence

hope u choke on ur bf's dick sooner rather than later

Did some Pole fucked your mother making you this upset? I see a deeper cause of your butthurt

Daily reminder I*aly is non-country.

This is mostly likely a romanian gypsy living in Italy

-Refugee situation.
-Pointless warmongering with Russia.
-Germany bullying smaller and weaker countries into doing what they want.